Friday, 2024-04-19, 5:17 PM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | Hell Hath No Fury! - Page 3 - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Multi Area Fights » Hell Hath No Fury!
Hell Hath No Fury!
AhatakeDate: Wednesday, 2010-02-03, 2:07 AM | Message # 31
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
"I didn't forget her." Aoi replied. "The red-eyed blonde you were so in love with?"

"That's the one." Midoriko replied. "Guess I should go see what's wrong with her. Any of you lot going to come?"

"I will." Aoi replied quickly.

"I'm staying here with Chunori." Akiko replied.

"I'll go I guess." Ahatake said yawning. "Not much to do since I burned all of the cigarettes Tereya thought she hid from me."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Wednesday, 2010-02-03, 2:12 AM | Message # 32
Daimyo
"....You did what?"

Faster than the eye could see, a sword blade erupted from its sheath and placed itself right at the Adam's apple of Ahatake's neck, courtesy of Tereya herself. "I know we're wife and husband and all, but..." She said evenly, a dark smile and half-lidded eyes on her expression. The appearance was enough to make Kyuui instinctively take a step back. "Unless you're willing to lose those family jewels of yours so easily, I'm afraid you're going to have to keep your hands off of my shit."

Smirnov's cool-headed expression didn't change. After all, he knew firsthand how unfortunate it was to be on Tereya's bad side.

AhatakeDate: Wednesday, 2010-02-03, 2:14 AM | Message # 33
Daimyo
"How about we strike a deal?" Ahatake said, carefully edging the blade away from his pulsing throat. "I stop calling you Princess and you stop smoking."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Wednesday, 2010-02-03, 2:18 AM | Message # 34
Daimyo
"Don't make a deal you can't keep." Tereya replied in annoyance. "Besides, you telling me to stop smoking is like me telling you to stop fighting: it's not going to happen any time soon, is it?"

AhatakeDate: Wednesday, 2010-02-03, 2:19 AM | Message # 35
Daimyo
"Seems we'll have to force you to stop smoking then." Ahatake replied lightly. "I don't want my wife with cancer."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Wednesday, 2010-02-03, 2:21 AM | Message # 36
Daimyo
"Oh, really? And how, pray tell, are you going to do that?" Tereya asked in slight amusement, as she twisted her blade and stuck it back into her sheath.

AhatakeDate: Wednesday, 2010-02-03, 2:23 AM | Message # 37
Daimyo
Ahatake's finger's glowed red for a second. "Nicotine Deprivation." He smiled. "But now is not the time. All who are going raise your hand."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Wednesday, 2010-02-03, 2:29 AM | Message # 38
Daimyo
Despite Ahatake's declaration, Tereya raised her hand up in absolute nonchalantness. "Always wanted to see how the royal girl was holding up." She said calmly.

As if she was in school, Kyuui raised her hand. "If Aoi's going, I'll go, too!" She said eagerly.

His eyebrows furrowing upwards, and the corners of his mouth turning down in a small frown, Smirnov closed his eyes and sighed. "I guess it can't be helped." He raised his hand in conjunction with the agreers.

AhatakeDate: Wednesday, 2010-02-03, 2:31 AM | Message # 39
Daimyo
Aoi smiled. "Onee-chan wants to stick with me." She kissed Kyuui quickly.

"Looks like I'm home alone." Akiko said smiling.

"Not quite." Ahatake replied. "Dad's out in the graveyard."

Akiko smiled. "Maybe he wants to meet Chunori." She got up and walked outside.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Thursday, 2010-02-04, 3:16 AM | Message # 40
Daimyo
Ah, yes. Grave visiting. Possibly every mind (preferably the Seishou siblings) could accurately guess what the woman was going to do: speak to the grave of her deceased relative. Tereya smirked out of amusement at the thought: Ahatake's father had really brought meaning to the words "walking dead".

AhatakeDate: Thursday, 2010-02-04, 3:18 AM | Message # 41
Daimyo
"On the subject of grave's," Aoi spoke up as they all started to exit the house. "I'm working on a new Zanpakuto move."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Thursday, 2010-02-04, 3:24 AM | Message # 42
Daimyo
That brought the attention of only her sister, who glanced up at her curiously. "Didn't you mention something like that before?" She asked. "Something that you were going to use on Jiriki?"

AhatakeDate: Thursday, 2010-02-04, 3:26 AM | Message # 43
Daimyo
"Oh that's a different move." She replied cheerfully. "Kyonshi - reanimated corpse. This new move is called Dokukihaku-poison soul."

I'll do what I please

Message edited by Ahatake - Thursday, 2010-02-04, 3:28 AM

AchronesDate: Thursday, 2010-02-04, 3:27 AM | Message # 44
Daimyo
"What's it do?" Kyuui's voice became slightly curious at the revelation, and she leaned over slightly in order to hear better.

AhatakeDate: Thursday, 2010-02-04, 3:29 AM | Message # 45
Daimyo
"You know how Uncle Echo has those annoying specters around him so much?" Aoi asked.

I'll do what I please

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Multi Area Fights » Hell Hath No Fury!
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz