Friday, 2024-03-29, 3:09 PM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | Hell Hath No Fury! - Page 5 - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Multi Area Fights » Hell Hath No Fury!
Hell Hath No Fury!
AhatakeDate: Thursday, 2010-02-04, 4:23 AM | Message # 61
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
Ahatake sighed. "You obviously have no love for battle." He said to his brother in law. Aoi realized she and Kyuui were moving slow and were gonna be left behind so she scooped her up in her arms and started running to catch up to their family.

I'll do what I please

Message edited by Ahatake - Thursday, 2010-02-04, 4:27 AM

AchronesDate: Thursday, 2010-02-04, 4:31 AM | Message # 62
Daimyo
You could imagine Kyuui's surprise when she felt warm arms wrap around her and pick her up quickly. Instinctively, she wrapped one arm around the back of Aoi's neck to keep from falling off, a faint blush across her cheeks. "W...wait, you don't really need to trouble yourself!" She protested weakly. "I can run...."

AhatakeDate: Thursday, 2010-02-04, 4:33 AM | Message # 63
Daimyo
"It's now trouble at all." Aoi replied quickly as they ran, though still lagging slightly behind. "I've always wanted to carry Onee-chan anyway, and you're even lighter than I thought you'd be."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Thursday, 2010-02-04, 4:35 AM | Message # 64
Daimyo
"Th...thanks?"

AhatakeDate: Thursday, 2010-02-04, 4:37 AM | Message # 65
Daimyo
"Mhm." Aoi replied as they exit to the Senkaimon appeared and they all jumped out of it, Kyuui tight in Aoi's grip. When they all landed on their feet she let her sister down.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Thursday, 2010-02-04, 4:40 AM | Message # 66
Daimyo
They had landed behind one of the houses in the Seireitei itself.

It was a lucky landing, for they could hear Kyashi's distant voice behind. "Sorry, sir. I'm no vagabond around here..." It was apparent Kisuke's predictions so far were correct; she was refusing another offer to house herself.

"Well, aren't we lucky?" Tereya commented smugly. "Right on target."

AhatakeDate: Thursday, 2010-02-04, 4:42 AM | Message # 67
Daimyo
"Let me go first." Midoriko said, crouching. She started running towards the sound of her former mentors voice.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Thursday, 2010-02-04, 4:46 AM | Message # 68
Daimyo
"....thanks, though. Your god bless your heart...."

As Midoriko got closer, Kyashi's features became more apparent. She had once again bound her hair up into a short ponytail, wearing a blue kimono with a sword attached to the obi. She was wearing a straw hat, similar to the one that Kyoraku himself wore, and therefore protecting herself from the rays of the afternoon sun.

AhatakeDate: Thursday, 2010-02-04, 4:48 AM | Message # 69
Daimyo
As Midoriko closed in she called out "ONEE-CHAN!"

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Thursday, 2010-02-04, 4:51 AM | Message # 70
Daimyo
At first, the blonde didn't seem to hear her, tipping her straw hat to cover her eyes. Her feet carried her away and off to somewhere else, her blue kimono billowing elegantly in the breeze.

AhatakeDate: Thursday, 2010-02-04, 4:52 AM | Message # 71
Daimyo
Midoriko kept running. "If she doesn't turn around Imma tackle her." She growled. "ONEE-CHAN!"

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Thursday, 2010-02-04, 4:54 AM | Message # 72
Daimyo
The voice was closer, and there was no way that Kyashi couldn't have heard it. But she kept walking, almost as if trying to ignore her presence. Her hands, to one with expert eyesight, tensed slightly.

AhatakeDate: Thursday, 2010-02-04, 4:56 AM | Message # 73
Daimyo
Midoriko broke into a Shunpo and tackled Kyashi. They landed hard on the ground and Midoriko pinned Kyashi down to prevent her escape. "Onee-chan.." She panted. "I know you aren't deaf. Why did you ignore me? I could have been dying back there!"

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Thursday, 2010-02-04, 4:59 AM | Message # 74
Daimyo
"....forcing me to the ground. What do you want?"

Kyashi turned her head to the side to allow her jaw to rest on the ground. Her eyes were somewhat annoyed at the sudden attack on her person, her hair and kimono having caught some dirt that kicked up. A small scowl was on her face, obviously not happy about seeing the other woman again.

AhatakeDate: Thursday, 2010-02-04, 5:00 AM | Message # 75
Daimyo
"What happened to you?" She asked, getting off of Kyashi to allow her to sit up. "Why are you like this? People say you've been wandering around like a homeless person. And where's that husband of yours?"

I'll do what I please

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Multi Area Fights » Hell Hath No Fury!
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz