Monday, 2024-04-29, 0:08 AM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | Hokage Mansion - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox, Rasengan888  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Naruto Roleplays » Konohagakure » Hokage Mansion (The Hokage Mansion, where all the important things are)
Hokage Mansion
Rasengan888Date: Monday, 2009-11-16, 1:24 AM | Message # 1
Missing nin
Group: Kage (Moderator)
-The Hokage Mansion...A beautiful coliseum-like building where the Hokage lives to do his work and such.

Nothing much to say about myself...I'm a fan of One Piece and Naruto. I'm the proctor and tournament moderator of this forum.
Another thing...YOU WILL NEVER KNOW MY REAL NAME! AND IF YOU DO! STALKER!!!! :P

Rasengan888Date: Monday, 2009-11-16, 1:25 AM | Message # 2
Missing nin
Otonami was on his desk, filling out the applicants for the tourney that was about to start soon on the House of Fanatics. "Check this, check that...damn, it's a pain to be Hokage...but, i'm responsible enough." Otonami mutters to himself in a bored tone.

Nothing much to say about myself...I'm a fan of One Piece and Naruto. I'm the proctor and tournament moderator of this forum.

Rasengan888Date: Wednesday, 2009-11-18, 3:34 AM | Message # 3
Missing nin
"Better go..." Otonami mutters as he leaves a note upon the Hokage's desk.

NOTE: The Hokage will be leaving towards the House of Fanatics entrance. You're not to go with me, unless if it's very urgent, SERIOUSLY urgent. I will be back when the House of Fanatics is over.

Rasengan888Date: Wednesday, 2009-12-02, 0:56 AM | Message # 4
Missing nin
Otonami comes back in disdain as he came back from the House of Fanatics. "Those were some good people...but not good enough if they're going to have to work on teamwork on the next mission." Otonami mutters. He looks outside quietly, studying Konoha. At the main gates, he suddenly sees three people of blood walking towards Konoha and spreading out.

I better go investigate... Otonami thought as he runs out the door.

NOTE: Hokage is now at the Naruto Raijuu RP...

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Naruto Roleplays » Konohagakure » Hokage Mansion (The Hokage Mansion, where all the important things are)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz