Thursday, 2024-03-28, 7:07 PM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | Kokukozu vs. Kurisu - Page 4 - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox, Mewshuji  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Naruto Roleplays » Kirigakure » Kokukozu vs. Kurisu (Battle in the Action-Craving Rain!)
Kokukozu vs. Kurisu
ItachisharkakDate: Saturday, 2009-12-26, 6:33 AM | Message # 46
Sannin
Group: Jonin
Kurisu took defensive precautions in this case. "You want it ? Here." Kurisu shot the axe back out of his eye with blinding speed.

Kurisu Taizen-Raikage

RokubiDate: Saturday, 2009-12-26, 6:38 AM | Message # 47
Genin
Group: Chunin
The axe swung towards Kokukozu, slicing right through the seawater and went straight for him. He nimbly grasped the handle with both hands. The cascading water turned to hundreds of water clones. Now, I've got ya'!

Message edited by Rokubi - Saturday, 2009-12-26, 6:40 AM

ItachisharkakDate: Saturday, 2009-12-26, 6:44 AM | Message # 48
Sannin
"Really ? Prehaps I can show you otherwise." Kurisu pulled a metal wire, which pulled several hundred kunai in front of himself. "When you spread all that water earlier, you forgot one thing. I hold the title of Kurisu of the Thunderbolt for one reason. I AM THE STRONGEST LIGHT REALEASE MASTER IN HISTORY. Now then, The summons I summoned are for one jutsu, Limelight. Time to end this. 100 meter wide radius , get ready to dodge. "

Kurisu Taizen-Raikage

RokubiDate: Saturday, 2009-12-26, 6:57 AM | Message # 49
Genin
The axe then turned into two water clones. Kokukozu kicked the two with full force as they crashed in front of Kurisu as dust poured everywhere, blocking his sight. The seawater clones made some Hand-Seals and, altogether, shouted, "Water Release: Great Liquid Needle!" Unstoppable needles of water spewed from their mouths, ready to rip him to shreds. Before Kurisu could detect him, the head clone used Boil Release: Self-Destruction Sizzle to float into the skies, creating a small drizzling storm. Wonder what the outcome of this will be...

ItachisharkakDate: Saturday, 2009-12-26, 7:02 AM | Message # 50
Sannin
"Die." Kurisu shot down Limelight.

Nothing

Half of Kirigakure was taken with it.

Kurisu Taizen-Raikage

RokubiDate: Saturday, 2009-12-26, 7:08 AM | Message # 51
Genin
The raindrops kept piling up in a certain area, forming clones of Kokukozu once more. The other half of Kiri was still safe, fortunately, no one was injured. But, Zutto was still in the other half, what'll Kurisu do now?

ItachisharkakDate: Saturday, 2009-12-26, 7:10 AM | Message # 52
Sannin
"If you raise your hand again, you will die."

Kurisu Taizen-Raikage

RokubiDate: Saturday, 2009-12-26, 10:25 AM | Message # 53
Genin
I now announce this RP finished.

Winner: Kurisu (Itachisharkak); Won the fight with Limelight.

Loser: Kokukozu (Rokubi); Forfeited

Ending Statement: "If you raise your hand again, you will die." - Kurisu

Message edited by Rokubi - Saturday, 2009-12-26, 10:25 AM

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Naruto Roleplays » Kirigakure » Kokukozu vs. Kurisu (Battle in the Action-Craving Rain!)
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz