Friday, 2024-04-19, 4:40 PM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | The Roads of Destiny Intertwine - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Naruto Roleplays » Crossroads » The Roads of Destiny Intertwine (Hanmadang and Koukon Deadlock!)
The Roads of Destiny Intertwine
SeireitouDate: Friday, 2009-11-20, 3:42 AM | Message # 1
Chunin
Group: Chunin
Seireitou Kawahiru, along with all of Hanmadang, arrived at the road from Setsuna Castle. The castle behind them was burning with white-hot intensity, as the group was walking along the road. Itachi was able to obtain the war fan of Madara Uchiha, as they walked onward. Something then caught Seireitou's attention, as he and the entire group came to a halt. "Who's there?" he asked, though retaining a calm persona.

"I am the one who will establish peace and order."

TenTailedFoxDate: Friday, 2009-11-20, 3:49 AM | Message # 2
Missing nin
Group: Head Administrator
Sasuke Uchiha and his own group, Koukon were behind him. They where on their way to meet back up with the Fuyutama brothers, and on their way back to Konoha, to report findings from Kumogakure.

Ryun's theme: Falling Inside the Black

SeireitouDate: Friday, 2009-11-20, 4:36 AM | Message # 3
Chunin
Seireitou chuckled, "Hanmadang. Formation Alpha Gamma." he stated, as the group split up into the woods surrounding them. Seireitou then threw a Kunai, as Ryun from the other group began to sense a presence and he too threw a Kunai into the woods. All was silent as... "CLANK!" that clash of the kunai signaled the start of an all-out collision of ninja. Both groups then spread out into the forest. Itachi Uchiha halted at a river passing, staring down the leader of the other group, who was none other than his little bother, Sasuke Uchiha. "Sasuke... you've grown." Itachi stated. In another area, near the base of the nearby mountain of that region, Shiori Miyamoto confronted Akira Sarutobi. Shiori remained emotionless however, at the meeting of the two kunoichi. Hinata Hyuga halted her positioning at a tree's brach, eyeing Tora Mazuka from the other branch. She smiled, "Nice to meet you." greeting this stranger with her usual cute smile of naivete. Then, finally, Seireitou finally froze as he stared back at Ryun Mazuka. The location was at a clearing in the forest, as the two stared back at eachother. Seireitou chuckled, "I was expecting an ANBU-class shinobi, not some kid." he declared.

TenTailedFoxDate: Friday, 2009-11-20, 4:54 AM | Message # 4
Missing nin
Ryun's chakra flared, causing wind to flow violently on his end of the battle, "You will soon see, that a kid can kick an adults ass." Ryun said, his eyes transforming into the Taifugan.

Sasuke eyed Itachi, "Itachi..." he muttered, with his Sharingan ablaze, "How is it possible?!" he asked, leaping up to the branch across from Itachi, and eying his brother.

Akira hunched down, "Such foul chakra...it's..like Tora-san's..." she observed.

Tora looked up at Hinata, "Hang on Ryun..." he thought, noting Ryun's opponent's chakra.

SeireitouDate: Friday, 2009-11-20, 5:01 AM | Message # 5
Chunin
Shiori stared back, "What? Are you frightened by this little girl's chakra?" she smirked, giving off a cute grin.

Itachi took out a kunai, and clashed with Sasuke's blade.

Hinata then took a stance, her arms in a gentle fist position to her cousin Neji's fighting style.

Seireitou looked down, then peered his head up, staring at Ryun. "Your strong will that wants to challenge me... Does it come from your brave heart, or your foolishness?" he asked, putting his hand on the hilt of the blade he wore on his belt.

TenTailedFoxDate: Friday, 2009-11-20, 5:37 AM | Message # 6
Missing nin
Tora and Hinata's fight begins
Tora felt Ryun's fear, "Damn, the guy he's facing is too strong....hand on Ryun, I'll be quick." he promised silently. Tora opened his eyes and generated a one tail cloak. He then formed the dog seal, "Water Fox Ocean Technique!" he declared, spitting out a lake's worth of water from his mouth to cover the forest.

SeireitouDate: Friday, 2009-11-20, 5:41 AM | Message # 7
Chunin
Hinata then gritted her teeth, "It's time." she muttered. She then focused energy into her palms and sent off waves of chakra using her gentle fist skills, and formed holes in the large waves of water surrounding the two. She ran inside the empty areas, disappearing from Tora's sight.

TenTailedFoxDate: Friday, 2009-11-20, 6:00 AM | Message # 8
Missing nin
This was okay with Tora, as it gave him time to act and form hand seals: Ox → Monkey → Rabbit → Rat → Boar → Rooster → Ox → Horse → Rooster → Rat → Tiger → Dog → Tiger → Snake → Ox → Ram → Snake → Boar → Ram → Rat → Yang Water → Monkey → Rooster → Dragon → Rooster → Ox → Horse → Ram → Tiger → Snake → Rat → Monkey → Rabbit → Boar → Dragon → Ram → Rat → Ox → Monkey → Rooster → Yang Water → Rat → Boar → Rooster. With that, he slapped his palm onto the surface of the water and yelled, "Water Release: Water Dragon Bullet Technique!" The water beneath him shifted into the shape of a dragon and chased Hinata.

SeireitouDate: Friday, 2009-11-20, 6:04 AM | Message # 9
Chunin
However, as Hinata ran from the dragon with her elegant speed, she ran through the holes she made in the water as if it was like a maze. Because Tora was focused on keeping tail on Hinata with his water dragon, he didn't notice when she used the maze effect to her advantage as she returned to Tora's location. Before he could create at close range, Hinata then called out "Gentle Step Twin Lion Fist!" as the two dragon-like figures she formed in her hands collided with the boy's body, blowing him back into two trees. The aftermath left a burn mark on his chest, but left Hinata trying to catch her breath.

TenTailedFoxDate: Friday, 2009-11-20, 7:01 AM | Message # 10
Missing nin
Tora increased the number of tails on his cloak to three and crouched, "So, she is a Hyuga, short range hand-to-hand fighter, and a master at manipulating chakra. This is definitely Hyuga Hinata." he observed. He formed four more seals then spat a large spiral stream of water, "Water Release: Water Drowning Technique!" he commanded.

SeireitouDate: Friday, 2009-11-20, 7:09 AM | Message # 11
Chunin
Hinata gave a smile, as she cartwheeled out of range of the running water that was shot at her. She was having fun, in a battle nonetheless. She then awakened her Byakugan, and sent off several Air palms at her target, Tora. This, however, was a distraction as she used this to run at him. She closely avoided the water, as she continued to fire off air palms. Whether they made contact or not did not matter to the young woman as she then jumped onto the stream. Holding herself up, she ran alogn the water's path, and reached Tora. He did not expect such a reckless charge from a Hyuga, as Hinata then roundhouse kicked Tora's head. To his surprise, he felt chakra points closing in his head. Hinata grinned, "Thanks to Seireitou-sama's training, my Gentle fist is not limited to just my hands. Your finished." she stated, charging in with a super-charged palm thats she was charging all this time as she was running towards Tora. She ran in, planning to end it with a final strike.

TenTailedFoxDate: Friday, 2009-11-20, 7:13 AM | Message # 12
Missing nin
Tora narrowed his eyes, "Don't get cocky." he spat. His demon chakra boiled as it formed a three-tailed version two cloak. "So long as I have my demon's power, I can free my chakra points at anytime." With one wave of his palm, a shockwave ripped through the ground.

SeireitouDate: Friday, 2009-11-20, 7:19 AM | Message # 13
Chunin
The shockwave tore apart at Hinata, ripping her jacket and part of her shirt off. She backed off, blood trickling down her mouth. She smirked, "Trying to get a look at my rack?" she giggled, getting in a deep stance. She then ran around Tora in a circle at pretty high speeds, jumping into the middle and met Tora eye to eye. Using a swift motion, she highkicked Tora high into the air at blinding speeds. She sent off a couple air palms, trying to push Tora higher and higher into the air, as she then used advanced chakra control to do the impossible. She actually walked on the air, climbing upwards with each step, as she appeared above Tora. "Gentle Step Twin Lion Fist!" she yelled, slamming the attack into Tora with such force, it sent him zooming through the air downwards, causing a large scale explosion once he made contact with the ground. The result ending with a large crater, with Tora buried under rubble.

TenTailedFoxDate: Friday, 2009-11-20, 7:28 AM | Message # 14
Missing nin
Tora burst out from underneath the rubble with his three tails wagging, "Version two is a bit hard to dent." he commented. He formed another dog seal, and this time, he covered the whole forest in water, even the trees went underneath the surface. "My fox is somewhat strange, it is aligned with water, so it gives me some cool water type techniques." he explained.

SeireitouDate: Friday, 2009-11-20, 7:32 AM | Message # 15
Chunin
Hinata scoffed, "I may not be as strong as Seireitou-sama, Itachi-sempai, or Shiori-sempai, but... I will not lose here. I don't go back on my word!" she declared, the image of Naruto came to her mind as she ran in for battle. Meanwhile, Shiori dodged each of Akira attacks so far. She smiled, "Are you blind? You continue to miss me." she stated.

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Naruto Roleplays » Crossroads » The Roads of Destiny Intertwine (Hanmadang and Koukon Deadlock!)
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz