Thursday, 2024-04-25, 10:02 AM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | The Roads of Destiny Intertwine - Page 2 - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Naruto Roleplays » Crossroads » The Roads of Destiny Intertwine (Hanmadang and Koukon Deadlock!)
The Roads of Destiny Intertwine
TenTailedFoxDate: Friday, 2009-11-20, 7:45 AM | Message # 16
Missing nin
Group: Head Administrator
Just then the water from Tora's jutsu flood the area. "Thanks, Tora-san." she quietly whispered. "I don't know who you are, or what you want. But the man I love is fighting your leader over there...and even if this fight takes my life...I must protect him!" she declared.

Ryun's theme: Falling Inside the Black

SeireitouDate: Friday, 2009-11-20, 7:50 AM | Message # 17
Chunin
Group: Chunin
Shiori smiled, "She's like me... like with Seireitou-san..." she thought to herself, then closed her smile to a straight face. "Reguardless, Seireitou will kill both Ryun Mazuka and that Emo you call an Uchiha." she retorted, as she donned her bow and drew an arrow. "That's right.... I never asked for your name." she remembered.

"I am the one who will establish peace and order."

TenTailedFoxDate: Friday, 2009-11-20, 8:07 AM | Message # 18
Missing nin
"Ryun-san...I'm coming." she resolved, looking up with her chakra erupting from her body, "Then I will not ask for yours." she snapped. "I think I'm about to die..but if this is my fate...I will ensure Ryun-san's life." she thought rushing forward.

SeireitouDate: Friday, 2009-11-20, 8:23 AM | Message # 19
Chunin
She kept a calm disposition, as she fired off her arrow. She then unleashed her Sharingan, trailing back. She began to form handsigns at a very rapid rate.

TenTailedFoxDate: Friday, 2009-11-20, 8:26 AM | Message # 20
Missing nin
Akira used her Water Release: Water Hardened Drill to counter the arrows. "Those hand seals could be anything, I will make a few of "those" before continuing." she decided, sinking below the water's surface.

SeireitouDate: Friday, 2009-11-20, 8:30 AM | Message # 21
Chunin
"Trying to hide in water? Not very wise." she stated, finishing her handsigns and used Water Release: Snake's Mouth, forcing the water to take the form of a snake. This water however, forced Akira to reemerge to the surface, as the snake carried her in it's mouth. As she was brought closer to Shiori, she then preformed her next jutsu, Ice Release: White Ripple, sending off a large wave of ice to freeze not only the water but Akira inside.

TenTailedFoxDate: Friday, 2009-11-20, 8:34 AM | Message # 22
Missing nin
This, however, turned out to be a water clone. "I am one of Konoha's greatest water users, you cannot trump me with such techniques." she explained. She then inhaled, "Water Release: Waterfall Basin Technique!" she shouted, exhaling a massive amount of high pressured water from point blank, below Shiori.

SeireitouDate: Friday, 2009-11-20, 8:36 AM | Message # 23
Chunin
Shiori then grew a more dark look, "Maybe so..." she muttered, as a wall of black flames surrounded the two, causing the water to create large amounts of steam. Large amounts of chakra were beginning to eminate from Shiori's person...

TenTailedFoxDate: Friday, 2009-11-20, 8:42 AM | Message # 24
Missing nin
"That's...Amaterasu...no way I can win against that." she cursed under her breath. The scene now shifts over to Sasuke vs Itachi, where the two are exchanging blade, "How are you alive?!" Sasuke roared.

SeireitouDate: Friday, 2009-11-20, 8:45 AM | Message # 25
Chunin
Itachi's face remained emotionless, "Even if you knew that, you still cannot win." he retorted, twisting Sasuke's arm, and threw him into a tree. He stood above Sasuke, preparing to cut him with the kunai in hand.

TenTailedFoxDate: Friday, 2009-11-20, 8:47 AM | Message # 26
Missing nin
Sasuke activated his Sharingan and kicked towards Itachi's face.

SeireitouDate: Saturday, 2009-11-21, 9:47 AM | Message # 27
Chunin
Dodging it so ever slightly, Itachi then charged forward with his own kick; his kunai held tightly in his hand.

TenTailedFoxDate: Saturday, 2009-11-21, 9:53 AM | Message # 28
Missing nin
Seireitou and Ryun's fight is continued...
Ryun crashed through several trees and landed on his back motionless, "This guy...I can't beat him. He's so strong..but then again..." Ryun thought slowly rising to his feet. "Be honored, you will be the only person other than Tora to see this. It is my best kept secret, and the best kept secret of our village. To defend the land from Haniki..we require two beasts." Ryun began, a sea blue cloak with four tails appearing around his body, "Ryun the Four-Tails has arrived!" he announced.

SeireitouDate: Saturday, 2009-11-21, 9:57 AM | Message # 29
Chunin
Seireitou stared with blank emotion, "4? Don't make me laugh." he boldly declared, getting back into a fighting stance. His eyes flared with a crimson color, "Come, Ryun no Yonteiru." he called out.

TenTailedFoxDate: Saturday, 2009-11-21, 9:59 AM | Message # 30
Missing nin
Ryun smirked, and launched at Seireitou spinning, then with one fierce thrust, he aimed a powerful headbutt at Seireitou with the horns of his chakra cloak.

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Naruto Roleplays » Crossroads » The Roads of Destiny Intertwine (Hanmadang and Koukon Deadlock!)
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz