Thursday, 2024-04-25, 3:44 AM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | A Chance Meeting - Page 4 - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Naruto Roleplays » Crossroads » A Chance Meeting (Shirokaze and Doriyaku encounter a legend)
A Chance Meeting
TenTailedFoxDate: Sunday, 2009-11-15, 9:43 AM | Message # 46
Missing nin
Group: Head Administrator
Behind everyone came the image of the Sharingan. Sasuke's genjutsu had ended the fight. "Alright, now for phase two. We are going to the Land of Lightning. There is a man there that we must seek out. I met him twenty years ago. When we find him, we must convince him to join with us. He holds some information on both me and Ryun's goals. While we travel, we will train...all of us. When we reach the location I desire, you three will all be strong enough to handle him...or so I hope."

Ryun's theme: Falling Inside the Black

KamiDate: Sunday, 2009-11-15, 9:46 AM | Message # 47
Missing nin
Group: Kage (Moderator)
" Sir, hey how did I get in a genjutsu when I didn't look at you?" Doaku asked confused

KazeyoDate: Sunday, 2009-11-15, 9:47 AM | Message # 48
Sannin
Group: Jonin
"So there was a genjutsu," Shiro thinks to himself.

TenTailedFoxDate: Sunday, 2009-11-15, 9:48 AM | Message # 49
Missing nin
"Simple." Sasuke began, "I can begin Genjutsu by causing my chakra to flow into your body. When I did Chidori Raimei, my chakra was released into the air, and from there, my Sharingan did the rest."

KamiDate: Sunday, 2009-11-15, 9:53 AM | Message # 50
Missing nin
Doaku deactivates his demon mode. "Ya can you tell us what this man looks like?"

KazeyoDate: Sunday, 2009-11-15, 9:53 AM | Message # 51
Sannin
"Genjutsu via Raiton...interesting. I suppose we're off then, is there anybody that we should be on the look out for especially while we are traveling?" Shiro asks deactivating his Sharingan mutation.

TenTailedFoxDate: Sunday, 2009-11-15, 10:04 AM | Message # 52
Missing nin
"Not while traveling, but once reaching Kumo, look for a dark colored man with oval eye glasses, and a white Kumo headband." Sasuke explained. Ryun knew what was going on. "Sasuke is trying to help me find Tora and to do that, we need the help of another Jinchuriki. The Hachibi!" he thought, excited. Sasuke deactivated his Sharingan, "Lets head out."

KazeyoDate: Sunday, 2009-11-15, 10:17 AM | Message # 53
Sannin
Shiro tosses Doaku back his staff and takes notice to Ryun's expression, "You sure are a happy dude. But Sasuke, I was referring more about are their enemies that we should look out for."

TenTailedFoxDate: Sunday, 2009-11-15, 10:19 AM | Message # 54
Missing nin
Sasuke narrowed his eyes, "Anyone who gets in our path and refuses to move is the enemy." he replied rather coldly. Ryun stood up and let go of the snake chakra and then began to follow Sasuke.

KamiDate: Sunday, 2009-11-15, 10:21 AM | Message # 55
Missing nin
Doaku converts the staff back to his dagger and sheaths it, "I would hate to kill someone that jumped in our way." Doaku smirks "So Ryun, why are you so happy?"

TenTailedFoxDate: Sunday, 2009-11-15, 10:27 AM | Message # 56
Missing nin
Ryun turned back to face his new comrade, "Well I guess it's about time you heard my story. I am from the Hidden Mountain Village. During the early days of the war the Nations are in now, Kirigakure kidnapped my cousin, who was another Mazuka clan member and the Jinchuriki of an artificial Ten-Tails. I joined with Sasuke so that I could rescue him. Once Sasuke completes Koukon, and we all finish training, I can storm Kiri, and get him back."

KamiDate: Sunday, 2009-11-15, 10:33 AM | Message # 57
Missing nin
"Perhaps if we can get our name cleared in our own village then we would have a great place to jump Kiri from" Doaku looks at Ryun "You see we was blamed for some killings that happen, We didn't do. So we had to leave, while our dads try to fix it."

Message edited by Kami - Sunday, 2009-11-15, 10:35 AM

TenTailedFoxDate: Sunday, 2009-11-15, 10:39 AM | Message # 58
Missing nin
Ryun simply turned back around, continuing to walk behind Sasuke, "My village wouldn't listen. They left him for dead." Sasuke continued forward, but glanced back to look at Ryun. When he returned his attention to the path in front of him, he let out a sigh, then leaped onto a tree branch. "Lets really gun it, guys." he said taking off with Ryun in hot pursuit.

KazeyoDate: Sunday, 2009-11-15, 10:41 AM | Message # 59
Sannin
Shiro follow suit and enjoys the quick pace adopted by his new group.

KamiDate: Sunday, 2009-11-15, 10:44 AM | Message # 60
Missing nin
Doake's eyes turn green with the Yomigan "Saiko, here now!" A massively ripped zombie raises from the ground. Doaku hope on its shoulders "Follow Shiro... Do not lose him" Doaku orders the Saiko. "Shiro, I think I'm becoming lazy" Doaku laughs.

Message edited by Kami - Sunday, 2009-11-15, 9:18 PM

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Naruto Roleplays » Crossroads » A Chance Meeting (Shirokaze and Doriyaku encounter a legend)
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz