Saturday, 2024-04-20, 0:53 AM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | Ryun Mazuka vs Takatsuke Uzumaki - Page 2 - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox, Rasengan888  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Naruto Roleplays » Konohagakure » Ryun Mazuka vs Takatsuke Uzumaki (an RP fight between users' Ten Tailed Fox and B14)
Ryun Mazuka vs Takatsuke Uzumaki
b14Date: Monday, 2009-11-09, 5:29 PM | Message # 16
Genin
Group: Chunin
For a second it looked like the orb had hit Takatsuke, but then the Takatsuke it had hit vanished in a puff of smoke. "A Shadow Clone...?" the Zokujin path had time to think, but the he was interrupted by the real Takatsuke coming at him with incredible speed and power, delivering a straight punch aimed at Zokujin path's face.

TenTailedFoxDate: Monday, 2009-11-09, 7:27 PM | Message # 17
Missing nin
Group: Head Administrator
However, Kie path was watching Takatsuke, and the linked vision of the paths allowed Zokujin path to also see this coming, allowing him to duck below Takatsuke's punch and return a mighty punch of his own aimed for Takatsuke's stomach.

Ryun's theme: Falling Inside the Black

b14Date: Monday, 2009-11-09, 8:33 PM | Message # 18
Genin
However, Takatsuke saw the punch coming and grabbed Zokujin path's hand to with his own. "It seems... my speed can finally keep up with my eyes." His body was beginning to steam because of the intense chakra now gathered inside it. "Sorry, but I have to take you out quickly now. You forced me to use this form, and it's not too easy for my body to hold all of it's power. Golden Rasengan!" He thrusted his hand along with the Golden Rasengan towards Zokujin path's stomach.

TenTailedFoxDate: Monday, 2009-11-09, 10:00 PM | Message # 19
Missing nin
"Not much time left?!", the Zokujin path's next jutsu came when he opened his eyes, just before the Rasengan hit, "Shinra Banshō!!!" he roared, as an invisible force threw Takatsuke and his Rasengan over ten meters away. The Zokujin path was now blind, though he knew it would only last a few moments. He leaped in the direction Takatsuke had fallen shouting, "Ōdama Gyoken!" An orb far larger than Ryun's body was formed and was now tunneling for Takatsuke.

b14Date: Monday, 2009-11-09, 10:12 PM | Message # 20
Genin
"Gah...! This fight is getting out of hands...! Takatsuke thought. "If this guy's jutsu is anything like Pain's, his real body must be not too far. Time for a distraction." Takatsuke took out several smoke bombs and detonated them at instant. Inside the smoke cloud he wasted no time. "Kagebunshin no Jutsu!" Five Takatsukes jumped out of the smoke cloud, just in time to evade the Ōdama Gyoken. All the Takatsukes then instantly started running in different directions with high speeds.

TenTailedFoxDate: Monday, 2009-11-09, 10:20 PM | Message # 21
Missing nin
"This fight has gone on long enough, Zokujin path has enough chakra left for one final jutsu. I'm putting a stop to this with my strongest technique." Ryun thought. Zokujin path regained it's sight and leaped far into the air and pointed it's hands to the battlefield below. The Tenjokai path moved to a safe area and summoned the other two paths to it. "Ishimiko!!!!" The area for miles beneath the Zokujin path erupted, blowing away forests and small rock formations, creating an enormous crater.

b14Date: Monday, 2009-11-09, 10:42 PM | Message # 22
Genin
Takatsuke barely had any time see the strike coming. When he realized what was happening, it was already hitting him...

In Takatsuke's mind...

Takatsuke floated in a weird space. All he could see was a golden light; the same golden light from every direction. "Where... am I?" he thought, but then he noticed the golden light was not all the same in every direction. Right in front of him it was brighter than anywhere else. It felt like it was so close. Takatsuke reached at the bright golden orb of light with his hand...

A blastwave of golden chakra erupted from the devastated ground. In the center of it Takatsuke was rising, but he was a terrifying sight to see. He was badly bruised all over, his clothes were torn and his body had blood all over it. However, from inside he was in even worse condition. Many bones in his body had cracked and there was a pain in every one of his cells from the usage of his compressed power form. "Agh...! This... pain...! But... I... can... still... move...!" Takatsuke took a step, and the pain in his body multiplied. "Right now I'm basically suspending my body on my chakra like a puppet, and letting these wounds heal some would take too much time! But I must continue to look for the real body even if I won't be able to fight him when I find him!" With Takatsuke focusing on his pain and his goal he hadn't noticed how the gold cloak had changed. It was now thicker than ever, and it had taken a distinct form. It had a tail and ears.

TenTailedFoxDate: Tuesday, 2009-11-10, 0:46 AM | Message # 23
Missing nin
"This is.....the Demon Fox...!!!" thought Ryun as Zokujin path landed in the crater and was Reverse Summoned to Ryun's location. The other three paths now stood infront of Takatsuke. "A fight against the Nine-Tails wouldn't be good at all. That tail alone is equal to my chakra reserves as a whole! Why...why is he doing this...?" Ryun asked himself. Tenjokai path stepped forward, "Tell me...why do you seek the real me, knowing you cannot fight?"

Meanwhile, at Ryun's location
An explosion rips through the ground behind Ryun. "Heh, Dynamic Exit...eh Sasuke?" Ryun smirked, not moving. Sasuke Uchiha, now 38, walked out of the smoke. "What is taking you so long? We have a mission tomorrow and here you are getting all your chakra exhausted." he said to Ryun. Ryun narrowed his eyes, "This kid is a tough one. He will be coming here to talk to me, most likely." Ryun explained. Sasuke's eyes also narrowed, "This kid..." Sasuke stopped and walked over to Ryun, placing his hand on his shoulder so that he could sense what Ryun was sensing, "...This kid's chakra feels like the Nine-Tailed Demon Fox's." Sasuke explained having a brief flashback of Naruto. "Let him come, I want to speak with him."

b14Date: Tuesday, 2009-11-10, 7:15 PM | Message # 24
Genin
Takatsuke glared at the three remaining paths. "Do you seriously think fighting is the solution of everything? If you continue to mindlessly fight me now, you will just drive my power further... and I don't know if I can control myself if that happens. Let me pass, and that might not have to happen."

TenTailedFoxDate: Tuesday, 2009-11-10, 10:02 PM | Message # 25
Missing nin
The three paths nodded and vanished in smoke, allowing Takatsuke to pass, where Ryun and Sasuke were waiting.

b14Date: Tuesday, 2009-11-10, 10:09 PM | Message # 26
Genin
Takatsuke stood silently still for a few moments and then resumed his travel towards the hideout of the real Ryun. "The way is clear... now I just have to make it there. Even though it's going to hurt, I'm going to speed up a bit..." With that said, Takatsuke began to run, ignoring the pain in his legs.

Soon enough he had came to the mountaintop where Ryun was waiting. "Well... this is it. I'm going to see this guy from eye to eye..." Takatsuke braced himself and stepped the final steps.

TenTailedFoxDate: Tuesday, 2009-11-10, 10:12 PM | Message # 27
Missing nin
Ryun had now stood up, his long blue hair waving in the wind. Sasuke was sitting on an overhanging branch in a nearby tree staring down at Takatsuke. Ryun was the first to speak, "That chakra cloak of yours is quite interesting Uzumaki, but I fear if you push it any further, your bones with turn to dust. Ishimiko is not an attack you take head on and expect to ignore the pain for too long." Ryun explained.

b14Date: Tuesday, 2009-11-10, 10:36 PM | Message # 28
Genin
Takatsuke glared at his opponent. "Even if my bones do turn to dust, I won't stop standing in the path of the likes of you. Who do you think I am?! I'm not my father! I'm not you! I'm not Hotaku-sensei! I'm Takatsuke the Golden Fox!" Takatsuke pointed straight at Ryun with his finger covered in golden chakra. "If you think you can make me give up just by saying I can't beat you, then dream on! Do you think I haven't fought against impossible odds before? And here I stand after all those battles! Every single fight is just a challenge to push me forward! I won't be left in the shadow of my father!! That's for sure!"

TenTailedFoxDate: Tuesday, 2009-11-10, 10:49 PM | Message # 29
Missing nin
Ryun smiled slightly, "This kid is someone to respect..." he thought to himself. "Those are the words of a fool." Sasuke chimed in, jumping down from his limbs, "Never give up...You won't be left in the shadow of your father, you say? Foolish. Whatever this Golden Fox is, it has little concern to me. Uzumaki Takatsuke, I want you to tell me right now, if your family had been taken away from you, if Ryun's attack had destroyed the village and killed everyone you cared for, would you react? If so, how?" Sasuke asked.

b14Date: Wednesday, 2009-11-11, 6:52 PM | Message # 30
Genin
Takatsuke was silent for a moment. "Uchiha Sasuke... Yes, I recognize you very well. And I know about your history. What you want to know is if I would choose the path of revenge if my family would be taken away from me. Let me tell you something, Sasuke. The path of revenge is a path for the weak. For it is for the weak-mined to keep grasping for their pointless revenge. What is truely strong in such a situation is to forgive, not to revenge. To forgive such a horrifying deed takes a strong will, but to take the path of revenge is easy. Being a ninja is to break you limits even when it's hard, that's what my sensei said to me and that's what I believe into."

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Naruto Roleplays » Konohagakure » Ryun Mazuka vs Takatsuke Uzumaki (an RP fight between users' Ten Tailed Fox and B14)
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz