Thursday, 2024-04-25, 7:42 PM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | Ryun Mazuka vs Takatsuke Uzumaki - Page 3 - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 3 of 3
  • «
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox, Rasengan888  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Naruto Roleplays » Konohagakure » Ryun Mazuka vs Takatsuke Uzumaki (an RP fight between users' Ten Tailed Fox and B14)
Ryun Mazuka vs Takatsuke Uzumaki
TenTailedFoxDate: Wednesday, 2009-11-11, 7:19 PM | Message # 31
Missing nin
Group: Head Administrator
Sasuke glared, "Naruto..." he thought, "You remind me of your father. Revenge isn't the path we've chosen. Twenty years has past since Naruto and I took down Akatsuki. My desire for revenge on that filth you call a village has left me. No...Ryun and I have chosen the path of reconciliation, of protecting our friends. Ryun's cousin was kidnapped by Kirigakure and Ryun wants to get him back...alive. You'd do the same for your teammates, am I wrong?"

Silence

This time Ryun spoke up, "I'm gathering chakras because I am going to use a jutsu that devastates Kirigakure's main supply routes all at once, but that's not all. With the combine chakras, I will create the Eleven-Tailed Beast. The Eleven-Tails doesn't exist you may say. Well you are right...the Eleven-Tails does not exist yet. But with powerful chakras I think I can create it. Using the Eleven-Tails this group Sasuke made can end the Fifth Great Shinobi War and then we will seal it away forever."

Ryun's theme: Falling Inside the Black

b14Date: Wednesday, 2009-11-11, 9:15 PM | Message # 32
Genin
Group: Chunin
Before Takatsuke could say anything, another voice was heard. It was as soft as silk but as cold as ice. "Hearing such words from the mouths of mere mortals is making me amused." All the three ninja at place instantly turned to see where the voice had came from. They all saw a female ninja walking out of the shadows. Her face was covered by a mask resembling a fox's face. Takatsuke was the first one to react. "You...! The fox-masked lady...!" He instantly attacked at her, but he managed to hit only thin air. "I do not intend to fight you here, Uzumaki Takatsuke. The exact opposite... I'm here to ensure you live. You may call me 'Kitsunekamen'." The masked lady turned to face Sasuke and Ryun. "I am a member of an organization called the Masked Shadows, and I recommend you stay out of our way. I have no regrets cutting down those who dare to stand on the path of our leader's plans."

TenTailedFoxDate: Thursday, 2009-11-12, 6:22 AM | Message # 33
Missing nin
Sasuke actually laughed, before roaring in laughter, "Such menacing words from someone who has so little chakra. I challenge you right here and now to a fight to the death, the winner leaves here with their head." Sasuke declared. Ryun's eyes became fierce, "If you stand in my way of saving Tora, I will leave no trace of your existance."

b14Date: Thursday, 2009-11-12, 10:04 AM | Message # 34
Genin
The masked face gave away no sign of feeling. "Uchiha Sasuke, not all is what it first seems like. Shall we test that power you boast about, then?" She quickly made three hand seals and snapped her fingers. "Katon: Haien."

Meanwhile...

Takatsuke was still standing still, thinking about what Kitsunekamen had said. "She was the one who hired those guys to attack our team. Then why is she saying she wants to ensure I live? That doesn't make any... Wait... Every time I faced a tough enemy, I released some weird power and beat them. Maybe she... her leader... is after that power. That would make sense." Takatsuke glimpsed at the masked shadow. "But how did she avoid my attack just like that...?"

TenTailedFoxDate: Thursday, 2009-11-12, 11:31 PM | Message # 35
Missing nin
Sasuke's eyes became the Mangekyo Sharingan and soon, Susanoo enveloped both he and Ryun. Sasuke looked up towards the masked woman as the fire crashed against Susanoo's shield, "Amaterasu." he said coldly, closing his right eye. On her shirt, the all consuming black flames leaped up, threatening to swallow her whole. "Her chakra is stronger than I believed, but the heat and flames of Amaterasu will bring this fight to a close." he thought to himself.

b14Date: Friday, 2009-11-13, 5:15 PM | Message # 36
Genin
Kitsunekamen didn't flinch even though the flames were still spreading. "Impressive, Uchiha Sasuke. But learn this: These black flames and I...", she said, and the black flames started to flow away from her body until they formed a ring floating in air around her, "...are made of the same darkness." The flames were put out like a blown candle. "Because you have revealed me the power of you eyes, I shall reveal you mine." She then reached out and took off her mask. Takatsuke couldn't help but gasp when he saw her face. Her eyes were exactly the same than his own. Takatsuke shivered. "Those eyes..." Kitsunekamen spoke to Takatsuke once again: "Yes, Uzumaki Takatsuke. Our eyes are the same by look, but mine are on a completely different level." Kitsunekamen turned to Sasuke yet again. "The name of these eyes is 'Akashogan'. Now face the futility of your acts, Uchiha Sasuke."

TenTailedFoxDate: Friday, 2009-11-13, 9:01 PM | Message # 37
Missing nin
Sasuke held his expression, "To spit on my eyes is a mistake made by many and survived by few." Sasuke whispered. The black flames of Amaterasu began forming a cage around the enemy. Sasuke then made a few hand seals, "Katon: Gōryūka no Jutsu!" he cried out, firing two dragon shaped fireballs into the sky. Before long thunder clouds gathered and he entered his Cursed Seal's Second Level and leaped on top of a nearby ledge. "This fight is over, disappear with the thunder." he declared, as a lightning bolt formed into the face of a Kirin, and then struck at the blink of an eye with the heat of 30,000 °C, blowing away the surrounding area.

b14Date: Friday, 2009-11-13, 10:05 PM | Message # 38
Genin
The blastwave resulted by the technque hitting the ground sent Takatsuke flying away, causing even more pain in his already damaged body, even though the golden cloak shielded him for most of the blunt damage. However, his flight through the air was interrupted. Somebody had captured him. Takatsuke looked who it was, and was shocked. "You...!!" The one who had captured him was Kitsunekamen. "Calm down, Uzumaki Takatsuke. Didn't I tell I'm here to ensure you live? Even though I do not believe I couldn't win this battle, it is a waste of my time. I shall let them think they got me. But before I depart, I shall tell you a few things, Uzumaki Takatsuke. These eyes are not only for seeing. They come with two unique temporal and spatial techniques - a temporal technique from the left eye and a spatial technique from the right eye. Unlock those, Uzumaki Takatsuke, and maybe we can fight as equals one day." Still holding Takatsuke, Kitsunekamen used Fox Steps to carry Takatsuke nearer to Konoha. She then turned to leave. "Wait! How did you escape Sasuke's technique? And my attack?" Kitsunekamen, now having her mask back on, Turned to face Takatsuke for the last time. "That was simply the use of Fox Step, Uzumaki Takatsuke." Then, before Takatsuke could question her any longer, she vanished.

TenTailedFoxDate: Friday, 2009-11-13, 10:53 PM | Message # 39
Missing nin
Sasuke was panting hard as his seal dispersed. "Susanoo, Amaterasu, Blaze Release, two Fire Releases and Kirin. That lady had power." Sasuke said. Ryun fell on his back, tired from chakra consumption. "Oh well, to the border of the Land of Fire we'll go." he decided, picking up Ryun and placing him on his back. Then with one glance behind him, he took off into the woods.

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Naruto Roleplays » Konohagakure » Ryun Mazuka vs Takatsuke Uzumaki (an RP fight between users' Ten Tailed Fox and B14)
  • Page 3 of 3
  • «
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz