Friday, 2024-04-19, 3:06 PM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | Ryun Mazuka vs Takatsuke Uzumaki - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 3
  • »
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox, Rasengan888  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Naruto Roleplays » Konohagakure » Ryun Mazuka vs Takatsuke Uzumaki (an RP fight between users' Ten Tailed Fox and B14)
Ryun Mazuka vs Takatsuke Uzumaki
TenTailedFoxDate: Friday, 2009-11-06, 4:48 AM | Message # 1
Missing nin
Group: Head Administrator
Only character's allowed here are:
Ryun Mazuka----> Ryun's theme
Takatsuke Uzumaki
---------------------------------------------
Ryun took his time and rooted himself on a high up mountain near the Hidden Leaf Village. "Kuchiyose no Jutsu.." he muttered, summoning four bodies, all with his Taifugan eyes. He began controlling them with his chakra, as they leaped off of the mountain. They all arrived outside Konoha's gates, preparing to do battle with a defense force.

Ryun's theme: Falling Inside the Black

b14Date: Friday, 2009-11-06, 5:31 PM | Message # 2
Genin
Group: Chunin
Takatsuke was expecting it to be a completely normal day. He was walking around in the outskirts of Konoha near the gate, when he saw something. Four ninja he didn't recognize arrived outside the gate. "What's this? Who are these guys?" he thought. Something just wasn't right in those ninja, so he approached with caution.

TenTailedFoxDate: Friday, 2009-11-06, 7:57 PM | Message # 3
Missing nin
Tenjokai path was first to spot the newcomer. It made the hand seals: Boar → Dog → Bird → Monkey → Ram, then said, "Summoning!" and placed it's hand on the ground, summoning a giant Six-Horned Bull. The bull leaped, aiming a punch for the Konoha ninja below it.

b14Date: Friday, 2009-11-06, 8:12 PM | Message # 4
Genin
"Whoa! They are looking for trouble, I see!" Takatsuke thought when the blue-haired one summoned a gigantic humanoid bull. He quickly activated his dojutsu and jumped sideways to dodge the incoming attack.

TenTailedFoxDate: Friday, 2009-11-06, 10:13 PM | Message # 5
Missing nin
The bull's punch missed the young ninja, and instead connected with the wall of the village. The impact caused a crash, which demolished that segment of the wall. The bull then looked skyward at the ninja, who was now in midair, and charged a large bright ball of condense chakra, which it fired at it's opponent.

b14Date: Friday, 2009-11-06, 10:26 PM | Message # 6
Genin
"Kage Bunshin no Jutsu!" Takatsuke quickly created a shadow clone that threw him away from the path of the attack. He landed further away from the summon. "No time for making a plan, I just need more power to even keep up with this summon...!" With that, an aura of thick golden chakra surrounded his body.

TenTailedFoxDate: Friday, 2009-11-06, 10:33 PM | Message # 7
Missing nin
The giant bull looked at the new cloak surrounding it's opponent. The Aruku path, another of the four ninja present, then joined in the battle. It leaped onto the bull's head as the bull charged forward. The large summon then clasped it's hands together in what appeared to be the snake hand seal, and then fired a large menacing ball directly at his small opponent. Only this ball exploded in mid-air, creating a wide beam that tunneled towards it's opponent.

b14Date: Friday, 2009-11-06, 10:40 PM | Message # 8
Genin
Takatsuke had to jump in the air once again to evade this attack. He was getting tired of all this dodging and formed a hand seal. "Tajuu Kagebunshin no Jutsu!" A huge mass of clones appeared in mid-air, and they all started spinning chakra in their hands. "Hundred Times Golden Rasengan!" the clones shouted and directed their fall towards the enemy.

TenTailedFoxDate: Friday, 2009-11-06, 10:47 PM | Message # 9
Missing nin
The Aruku path launched itself into the air and held out his hands, absorbing the chakra of the golden Rasengan. The bull fired yet another menacing ball from it's mouth, which decimated the clones. The Aruku path landed and spoke in a deep voice, "My version of chakra absorption allows me to analyze a jutsu or genjutsu. I have never seen anything like this chakra. How do you make it?" he asked referring to the golden chakra.

b14Date: Friday, 2009-11-06, 10:50 PM | Message # 10
Genin
Takatsuke was panting, but managed to give a smirk. "Well, that's a mystery to even myself. This chakra, these eyes... all that is a mystery to me. It just comes when I need for it. But tell me... why are you attacking this village?"

TenTailedFoxDate: Friday, 2009-11-06, 11:02 PM | Message # 11
Missing nin
"Very well." said another of the ninja, the Zokujin path. "My name is Ryun Mazuka, of the famous Mazuka clan. I will spare you the details of why I defected from my village, but I will tell you some of my plans. You see, I have had someone I love much taken from me by war. The last Great Shinobi War brought sorrow to my life, I plan to gather all kinds of rare and unique chakras by absorbing it and storing it with "a special jutsu". Then I will use that to get my loved one back. This village is home to many with different chakras including that of the Nine-Tailed Fox." he looked down upon mentioning the fox's name, "Do not be fooled, I am no Akatsuki, I want no Bijuu, however, Tailed Beast chakra will be useful to aid in the future." he finished. "Your golden chakra, I didn't know about it before today, but it is powerful." he said narrowing his eyes.

b14Date: Saturday, 2009-11-07, 4:32 PM | Message # 12
Genin
"Ryun Mazuka? Even I have heard of you." Takatsuke was shocked by the revelation, but he soon got back his composure. "Well, since you told me your name, I'll tell you mine. I am Takatsuke Uzumaki, the son of Naruto Uzumaki. And what I understand of what you said... I think it's not right to hunt for power to get back someone you love... you should not cause other people pain because of your own. That's what I think. But since you are after my chakra... you'll have to fight me for it." Takatsuke leaped backwards, further from Zokujin path and called for more of his golden chakra, but this time for another jutsu. "Kuchiyose no Jutsu!" A huge puff of smoke erupted, and it cleared to reveal a giant fox with a shaggy fur and an eyepatch. The fox's voice was deep as it asked: "Eh? Who has summoned me?" Takatsuke, now standing on the fox's head, answered. "Takatsuke Uzumaki, and I kind of like need help to win this battle..."

TenTailedFoxDate: Saturday, 2009-11-07, 8:53 PM | Message # 13
Missing nin
"Uzumaki..Takatsuke. If you wish for me to truly believe your words, then fight valiantly. I will show you no mercy, as any shinobi would. I will show you my grief." he said softly. Then Tenjokai path leaped back and summoned the other paths to it. It then pressed it's palm against the ground, "Kuchiyose no jutsu!" he yelled, summoning a large Chimera to join the giant Bull summons in combat. The bull made a Rabbit hand seal, and then held out both it's palms and opened it's mouth, charging three menacing balls. The chimera's snake-like tail reared it's head and spewed forth a large burst of lightning, just as the Bull fired it's triple menacing ball at Takatsuke.

b14Date: Sunday, 2009-11-08, 6:36 PM | Message # 14
Genin
"This is why I hate being summoned in the middle of a battle!" the big fox rawred. "Katon: Dai Shounetsu no Jutsu!" The fox spewed three fireballs from it's mouth against the menacing balls, and without waiting any time continued with "Fuuton: Renkuudan!" this time spitting out a ball of pressurized air to block the lightning jutsu. The collisions of the techniques resulted numerous huge explosions, and gave the fox a chance to use the smokescreen to engage Ryun's summons in close combat.

TenTailedFoxDate: Sunday, 2009-11-08, 11:00 PM | Message # 15
Missing nin
Zokujin path rushed at the fox summon, "This is gonna be close, but I think I analyzed that technique correctly. " it though, leaping into the air. "Now!" it screamed. The large Chimera launched a massive fire wave at the giant fox. In it's shadow the Zokujin path made a triangle like seal and formed a green, Rasengan-like orb. "Gyoken!" he roared, aiming for Takatsuke's head.

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Naruto Roleplays » Konohagakure » Ryun Mazuka vs Takatsuke Uzumaki (an RP fight between users' Ten Tailed Fox and B14)
  • Page 1 of 3
  • »
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz