Friday, 2024-04-19, 8:31 PM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | A Chance Meeting - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Naruto Roleplays » Crossroads » A Chance Meeting (Shirokaze and Doriyaku encounter a legend)
A Chance Meeting
KazeyoDate: Friday, 2009-11-13, 6:40 AM | Message # 1
Sannin
Group: Jonin
After surviving their encounter with the Creator, Shirokaze and Doriyaku have been traveling back south. Doriyaku, with his new found power to control the dead, decided that it would be best for his training to have some zombies carry him on a small platform during their journey. It would seem each of them is carrying a sword that they hadn't had before their last battle.

"You know your not a god just because you can control the undead?" Shirokaze remarks and he walks down a forested path. "You can't even raise your own minions yet, and those are beginning to smell," Shiro continues.

"If you were getting carried too you wouldn't smell a thing," Doaku states while sitting crossed legged and meditating.

"Even when meditating he is carefree...we are all but out of money and we are wanted virtually everywhere. What are we going to do?" Shiro thinks to himself as the two of them continue down the forest path hoping for someone or something to change their destiny.

TenTailedFoxDate: Friday, 2009-11-13, 7:01 AM | Message # 2
Missing nin
Group: Head Administrator
Sasuke was carrying a sleeping Ryun on his back, after the two's recent fight with Takatsuke Uzumaki. "Damn this kid. Twenty years ago, I would've killed someone for getting in my way like this. I have gotten soft." he thought, obviously pissed.

Ryun's theme: Falling Inside the Black

KamiDate: Friday, 2009-11-13, 7:08 AM | Message # 3
Missing nin
Group: Kage (Moderator)
"My cousin, we need to find some money" Doaku says waving hand as the zombies stop and he hopes down. "So we really need to find a ninjaless town and get some work." Doaku turn and looks at the zombies. "Keep a ear open and stay out of sight, ill call you." The zombies turn and walk off into the forest. " So what do you say Shiro, as he sheath his sword across his waist on his back.

KazeyoDate: Friday, 2009-11-13, 7:20 AM | Message # 4
Sannin
"Perhaps that would be best, but I would rather to not have our skills as shinobi degrade in the meantime," Shiro states now wearing one of his swords at his waste while his original is on his back. "Oh....!" Shiro suddenly exclaims remembering something from before.

Message edited by Kazeyo - Friday, 2009-11-13, 7:21 AM

KamiDate: Friday, 2009-11-13, 7:22 AM | Message # 5
Missing nin
"Oh what?" Doaku states..."OH S***!....The girls"

KazeyoDate: Friday, 2009-11-13, 7:35 AM | Message # 6
Sannin
"Well, I guess it is a little late to go back now," replies Shiro, "I suppose we should--" Shiro is cut off by an odd sensation that draws his attention to the forest.

TenTailedFoxDate: Friday, 2009-11-13, 9:34 PM | Message # 7
Missing nin
Out of the woods Ryun was running, a comical look on his face as he carried a katana above his head. Sasuke was in hot pursuit, chasing the boy right out of the woods, "Damn you! That's my katana!" he roared tackling Ryun and snatching the sword from his hand, then placing it back on his waist. Sasuke dusted himself off, "That's the thanks I get for saving your ass from that Uzumaki brat and the freak fox lady?!" he retorted angrily. Ryun laughed, "Well you refused to continue my training so I thought I'd give you a little wake up." Sasuke let a grin slip past his usual apathy, "More training, eh? Your jutsu have gone far beyond the Chunin rank." Ryun nodded, "Yeah, but I'd kind of like to stop relying on the Four Path's technique, but instead focus on my own unique brand of jutsu." he explained. Sasuke sighed, giving up, "Oh fine. We'll start training again."

KamiDate: Saturday, 2009-11-14, 2:00 AM | Message # 8
Missing nin
"So you sense it too? Just on the other side of the hill I see to life forces." Doriyaku pears through the hill as he sees one of the figures tackles the other. "They look like a couple of jokers."

KazeyoDate: Saturday, 2009-11-14, 2:06 AM | Message # 9
Sannin
The two Fuyutama sneak over the hill and spot the two through the foliage. Shiro thinks to himself, I sensed one of them...but how...I didn't even have my sensory tech activated. Are they shinobi? They aren't wearing headbands. I should observe them closer, but if I start flashing hand seals I could cause an unnecessary fight...I'll have to focus to perform it without the hand seal." Shiro closes his eyes and focuses on extending low frequency electromagnetic waves in the direction of the two shinobi. "I'll start with the younger one. Moderate chakra levels...lightning...earth...a doujutsu I haven't encountered before...possible elemental combination, but I wouldn't know what to think of it. Hmm...if we had to fight we may be able to take him. Now for the older one. S***, he has chakra levels the the same range of my father. Fire and Lightning attributes. Doujutsu, seriously four doujutsu users in one area...wow. What is it though...the chakra is so familiar, but where have I felt it?"

Suddenly Shiro breaks concentration before completely analyzing Sasuke when realizes that the older man has a sharingan, "He's a Uchiha...is that why I sense him before? Outside of that, if they are working together we can't win. What to do...if we run and they are hostile they will hunt us down and defeat us, and I haven't set up any traps. If they aren't hostile and we run, we lost what could have been possible allies...they are definitely powerful shinobi and they don't appear to be working for a village. If we stay they could defeat us or be of use to us...but we have to take this risk or we'll be in the same ditch we are now."

Shiro reveals himself, "Yo..."

Message edited by Kazeyo - Saturday, 2009-11-14, 2:07 AM

KamiDate: Saturday, 2009-11-14, 2:14 AM | Message # 10
Missing nin
"Sup, dudes...Are you to alright? Heard some commotion, we thought we would check it out. I am Doriyaku but you can call me Doaku and this is Shirokaze." Doaku says as he walks over the hill and waves at the two men.

TenTailedFoxDate: Saturday, 2009-11-14, 6:26 AM | Message # 11
Missing nin
Sasuke tilted his head to the new comers, his Sharingan coming to his eyes. Ryun stood up and dusted himself off, "Meh, Sasuke here wouldn't train me like he promised, so I took his sword and ran, he's use to this by now." Ryun explained grinning. Sasuke smacked him in the back of his head, "That's enough out of you." he then turned his attention to the travelers, "You have high chakra, you are shinobi?" he asked.

KazeyoDate: Saturday, 2009-11-14, 6:43 AM | Message # 12
Sannin
"I could ask the same of the both of you," Shiro remarks while keeping avoiding direct eye contact with the Sharingan, "But to answer you question Uchiha-san...yes we are shinobi." Shiro thinks to himself that tactically they have the disadvantage against the two of them, but their initial behavior seems to indicate that they aren't outwardly hostile. Shiro looks over at Ryun, "I haven't encountered someone with as many unique chakra types as you before...it is quite interesting." He turns back to Sasuke and looks directly into the Uchiha's eyes with his own. "Yet, your chakra is so very familiar," Shiro continues revealing his doujutsu.

Message edited by Kazeyo - Saturday, 2009-11-14, 6:43 AM

KamiDate: Saturday, 2009-11-14, 6:50 AM | Message # 13
Missing nin
"So younger sir, you said something about training what is it you are hoping to learn? If I may ask." Doaku says as he looks at Ryun and then at Shiro. "I'm not sure why but the older one Uchiha Sasuke, I have heard of him from my father" Doaku whispers to Shiro.

TenTailedFoxDate: Saturday, 2009-11-14, 7:19 AM | Message # 14
Missing nin
Sasuke gave an odd look at the first man's eyes, then his own widened, "This chakra is Uchiha chakra. It's faint...he must be a mixed breed." Sasuke concluded. Ryun glanced towards the second man, "Well...if you know anything about Uchiha Sasuke, he trained under Orochimaru, one of the three Sannin. From what I gather, Orochimaru was working on a snake equivalent to the Sage Mode of the Toads. It was meant to replace his cursed seal development after it was complete, however, he died before it could be done. It was called Serpent Mode. I want to stop using a certain jutsu I use now, cuz I rely to heavily upon it. I need diversity. Serpent Mode will give me just that."

KazeyoDate: Saturday, 2009-11-14, 7:39 AM | Message # 15
Sannin
"Uchiha Sasuke...hmm...I've always wanted to meet an Uchiha, but I never knew that thought it would be one so famous," Shiro speaks with the most interest he had displayed outside of battle in quite some time, "You don't spend all your time training others do you? I'm curious, why would someone like you be out here? It doesn't seem like the best place to teach an incomplete technique."

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Naruto Roleplays » Crossroads » A Chance Meeting (Shirokaze and Doriyaku encounter a legend)
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz