Thursday, 2024-05-02, 11:29 PM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | Otonami Sokudo - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox, AzureDragoon  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Basic Rules of Roleplaying » Character Submissions » Otonami Sokudo (Naruto Character)
Otonami Sokudo
Rasengan888Date: Sunday, 2009-11-15, 4:16 AM | Message # 1
Missing nin
Group: Kage (Moderator)
NOTE: No Star Blast will be here, but, Star Crystals still do apply.

Anime: Naruto Character
Name: Otonami Sokudo
Height: 6 Feet 2 Inches
Weight: 194 pounds
Description: [img]http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/narutofanon/images/3/3a/Otonami_Sokudo_(Future).jpg[/img]
Fighting Skills: He has a Kekkei Genkai in which he is able to use Sonic Blasts of up to 20000MPH (the max). Otonami uses both his Sonic Blades and the Two Sword Sonic to use endless combos along with the Kekkei Genkai. Because of this fact, when in going to Sonic Blasts, a blue light is usually seen off from it. Otonami’s main elements are lightning and wind. With the assistance of the star crystals for the remaining three elements, he’s able to use water, earth, and fire for a temporary moment. He is left weakened temporarily after using an incredible move or after use from the star crystal, so he is open at that point forth. Otonami is mainly a ninjutsu user and sometimes a Taijutsu user as well. He has no knowledge of Genjutsu whatsoever but his high in tactics. Otonami’s sealing abilities are below average, but do know some.

Nothing much to say about myself...I'm a fan of One Piece and Naruto. I'm the proctor and tournament moderator of this forum.
Another thing...YOU WILL NEVER KNOW MY REAL NAME! AND IF YOU DO! STALKER!!!! :P

Rasengan888Date: Sunday, 2009-11-15, 4:17 AM | Message # 2
Missing nin
Background: (This is a little different from the wikia) Otonami was born in an unknown place with an unknown Kekkei Genkai that hadn’t been present to him before, until he used it efficiently. Because of his strange Kekkei Genkai, his cruel dad had wanted to kill him for the Kekkei Genkai. Seizing an opportunity, Otonami runs away from his unknown place and winds up in Konoha by accident. Since then, he was given a home by a suspicious ANBU, leaving with a strange red crystal shaped like a star.
From here and out, Otonami was then skillfully trained in Konoha in the ninja academy. He graduated when only 11 years-old and was a Chunin when 13. He was then a Jonin at around 16 years old. He then made a weapon, known as Sonic Blades, to help and reinforce his Kekkei Genkai. Since then, he has made friends with Ryuka Uchiha (Achrone’s character) and Ranei Kouten (my future character). When Otonami had found out what was the history behind the red star crystal, there were four more of them. And so, Otonami searched out with his friend, Ryuka, to find the remaining four. After through bizarre areas of mazes, zombies, Otonami had found the last four.
Right after Otonami has the four star crystals, the Hokage realizes that Otonami’s descendent was the Namikaze clan, which explains the Kekkei Genkai. Otonami’s dad then comes to invade Konoha, declaring that he had killed her mother, who was the strange ANBU that left Otonami the red star crystal. Using the star crystals power in all five combinations, Otonami kills his dad in a climax.
Due to the bitterness and remorse for killing his dad, Otonami’s personality changes, as he’s more serious and cold. Four months had passed since the incident, and Otonami was delivered a strange book about the medieval times. As he reads it, he was suddenly teleported into the book. Otonami realizes that he was transported back into time and was into the book. Otonami was then met up by a girl who was able to cast magic spells, Merlina. In the time, the Medieval King was corrupted by an evil spirit, and Otonami was chosen to destroy the evil spirit. Only then, Otonami couldn’t use his Sonic Blades, but was forced to use two swords. Prior into using two swords, Otonami had versed the King once, and was easily defeated. The King, thinking it was a waste of the time, leaves Otonami alone. After the incident, Otonami defeats through his opponents, using fierce combos with the additional star crystals into the swords after learning of swordplay with the help of Merlina. Otonami was getting closer to the king.

Nothing much to say about myself...I'm a fan of One Piece and Naruto. I'm the proctor and tournament moderator of this forum.

Rasengan888Date: Sunday, 2009-11-15, 4:17 AM | Message # 3
Missing nin
Otonami then stopped by an unknown girl who’s called, Katelyn, a master swordplay. She knows the secret of how to penetrate through this evil spirit and of how to destroy it. But, she doesn’t give out the reason because she thinks Otonami was weak. Ticked off, Otonami faces off against her. To his surprise, her skill was to turn emotional feelings against them, making them a huge enemy. Because of his thoughts of his father, Otonami was defeated after using his new move, Revolution Second. Merlina immediately knew that Otonami would lose.
Katelyn then gives Otonami an alternative task, defeat two of the five knights that the King has as its follower, and draw their blood upon the scroll. Otonami sets out to defeat the two knights, using new and unexpected moves with the star crystals, and gaining new access to the move, Revolution Third. Otonami returns to Katelyn and gives her the completed scroll. While Katelyn was working to unlock the scroll, Otonami realizes that Katelyn was a ninja working for Konoha. Suspicious, Otonami asks Katelyn of who she really is. Katelyn sighs as she tells part of the truth that she was from Konoha and was taken in by a ritual at Amegakure. Katelyn also reveals that her real name is Hanatte Sokudo (future character once again), using Katelyn as an alias. Otonami immediately realizes that the girl standing in front of him was his sister.
Hanatte then explains of how it all happened (I’ll write it out on HER profile). Shocked, Otonami travels towards the King to ignore of what he just heard, believing it wasn’t true. After defeating the last knight, using an elemental slash of all star crystals, Otonami has now confronted the King. Otonami then uses a move that involved Revolution Third, using a huge impacting wipe of a slash; Otonami defeats the king and the evil spirit within. To his surprise, the dark spirit travels towards Merlina, and immediately possesses her without warning. Surprisingly, the spirit had more power in Merlina than the King had. Otonami faces the dark power and uses the inner spirit of the sword, Revolution Fourth. With one epic battle, Otonami had defeated Merlina with Inner Kyuusoku: Red Sun/Inner Kyuusoku: Blue Moon and the evil spirit within. After the incident, Merlina teleports both Otonami and Hanatte back to the real world. But, because the ritual was upon Amegakure, Hanatte was teleported upon Amegakure instead of Konoha, in which of where Otonami was.
Otonami was then forced to go to Amegakure and retrieve her sister, along with the assistance of Ryuka Uchiha. While at Amegakure, he had the most utter chaos upon the area as he had retrieved his sister. Right after the issue, Otonami had became Hokage due to his skill.
Six months had passed, and suddenly, Otonami’s right arm had suddenly burned after a meteor crash outside of Konoha. After being threatened by random people about his sister, Otonami goes out to find her sister as he was forced to participate in a tournament of battling. Otonami had unleashed his new move, Cosmic Flare, at his opponent and had defeated him. At the same time, his right arm had glowed as a mark of a head of the dragon. Otonami was then able to use dragon chakra and he fuses it with his jutsus, making them all the more powerful. Otonami is able to live longer, but, is much more vulnerable to various attacks.

TenTailedFoxDate: Monday, 2009-11-16, 1:19 AM | Message # 4
Missing nin
Group: Head Administrator
Approved

Ryun's theme: Falling Inside the Black

Rasengan888Date: Thursday, 2009-12-03, 2:34 AM | Message # 5
Missing nin
Revolution Fourth Techniques:

Single Sword Style: Terra Firma
Earth
S-Rank

This move uses the Kyuusoku. Using the earth's power, he can use it to make catastrophic disasters that can only center around the opponent and himself. Hurricanes, tsunamis, earthquakes, volcanoes, etc. - that can be multiplied of about 3 times - can happen at anytime in which it could depend on the area of the battlefield itself. This move can only be used once in battle. This renders the earth star crystal useless after use, and Otonami's Kyuusoku cannot be used for a temporary time.

Single Sword Style: Zeus' Wrath
Lightning
S-Rank

Using the Raigia, Otonami shoots up a burst of lightning at the sky, outside of space. Then, like a god's wrath of Zeus, huge natural lightning bolts spring and shoot down towards the opponent in blinding speed. It pursues the opponent without stop for 2 minutes. Using this opportunity, Otonami can then slash through the opponent with the lightning bolts. This move can only be used once in battle. Otonami isn't able to use a lightning ability after use for the battle.

Cosmic Blasting Sonic
Unknown
S-Rank

Another version of Cosmic Flare, but, this uses the new and developing stars power into one combustion power that's a lot more powerful than the Cosmic Flare itself. This also can grab part of the opponent's chakra and put it into the blast. Stardust is applied, so, it is able to wash away demon chakra and spirit chakra itself. This move can only be used once in battle and the dragon ability is then useless to use. This move can also make Otonami blind temporarily.

Supernova Chidori
Lightning
S-Rank

Using a supernova power blast into the Chidori through Revolution Fourth, Otonami can make a Chidori that uses the power of the supernova itself with it's lightning. Once in contact, it can make a huge bizzare explosion from the lightning and he is able to slash through the opponent with the supernova. Once done, Otonami is not able to use neither a Rasengan nor a Chidori. Addition to that, Otonami's arms can be in pain from the use of the supernova, rendering it useless temporarily.

MewshujiDate: Monday, 2009-12-07, 9:33 PM | Message # 6
Genin
"Chidori"

... ctrl + F "Kakashi"... not found...

Son, I am dissapoint... cry

Rasengan888Date: Tuesday, 2009-12-08, 4:49 AM | Message # 7
Missing nin
Quote (Mewshuji)
"Chidori"

... ctrl + F "Kakashi"... not found...

Son, I am dissapoint... cry

>.< What do you want me to add about about Kakashi? It's Twitilink's character...

MewshujiDate: Tuesday, 2009-12-08, 6:18 AM | Message # 8
Genin
Then why'd you post him?

Rasengan888Date: Friday, 2009-12-11, 5:36 PM | Message # 9
Missing nin
Wha? ...I don't get it...

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Basic Rules of Roleplaying » Character Submissions » Otonami Sokudo (Naruto Character)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz