Thursday, 2024-05-02, 11:10 PM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | Naruto Character - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox, AzureDragoon  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Basic Rules of Roleplaying » Character Submissions » Naruto Character (Altair)
Naruto Character
ShisuiDate: Saturday, 2010-01-02, 3:44 AM | Message # 1
Chunin
Group: Chunin
Anime: Naruto

Name: Altair of the kizu

Height and Weight: 5ft 9in - 130lbs

Picture and/or Description:

Background: He was one of the Seven Swordsmen of the Mist, and took pride in his work, until he got tired of taking orders and left, his sword, Muramasa was made to channel the winds and water into a torrential storm.

Personality: Hes a loner and hates taking orders, and since he does he defected from Kirigakure and is a rouge ninja. He is as the wind, and his kekkei genkai is just that the wind, his hurricane release powers are unmatched.

Overall Fighting Ability: His powers over Wind and Water are powerful and are capable of leveling a forest. and when he mixes it with his blade muramasa, he can create a jutsu so powerful that it rivals the Kirin in power.

Techniques: http://narutofanon.wikia.com/wiki/Hurricane_Release

Status: (Leave this space blank. A character that has been approved will have "approved" in this space).

I am Justice, I am the Truth; My Name is Kyosuke Suigetsu, And i am your new Kage, Here to bring the Illusion Nation out of the Shadows and into the light."

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Basic Rules of Roleplaying » Character Submissions » Naruto Character (Altair)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz