Friday, 2024-05-17, 11:09 AM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | Otonami Sokudo (NF Character INCOMPLETE) - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox, AzureDragoon  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Basic Rules of Roleplaying » Character Submissions » Otonami Sokudo (NF Character INCOMPLETE)
Otonami Sokudo (NF Character INCOMPLETE)
Rasengan888Date: Tuesday, 2009-11-03, 1:02 AM | Message # 1
Missing nin
Group: Kage (Moderator)
NOTE: This character will use the same jutsus from the Naruto Fanon. But won't use the Sonic Blades, unless if really unnecessary, WON'T use Star Blast (but will use Star Crystals). And only uses the Two Sword Sonic. The information will be slightly different, but all the more, the same.

Anime: Naruto Character
Name: Otonami Sokudo
Height: 6 Feet 2 Inches
Weight: 194 pounds
Description: (I'll get to that...)
Background: ((I'll get to that...)
Personality: Otonami is a really serious person is really calm-minded and usually cold. He doesn't boast about his speed anymore as he doesn't really enjoy it, in fact, he'd rather walk than to use his Kekkei Genkai. He takes everything as serious as possible so that he can get the job done. When in danger, he doesn't waste time to get out of it. He still rather naps and just kill time by playing, talking, and such. Currently, he can help anyone but in a special case of a reason. If it was a waste of time, Otonami would be sure not to talk to the person again. He is at sometimes cheerful around with his sister, but still has his cold attitude and everything, but, he'd rather save his own friends and relations for his own life.
Fighting Skills: He has a Kekkei Genkai in which he is a Speed type of person (MORE LATER...)

(As you can see...THIS IS INCOMPLETE, SO DON'T CRITICIZE THIS)

Nothing much to say about myself...I'm a fan of One Piece and Naruto. I'm the proctor and tournament moderator of this forum.
Another thing...YOU WILL NEVER KNOW MY REAL NAME! AND IF YOU DO! STALKER!!!! :P

Message edited by Rasengan888 - Tuesday, 2009-11-03, 1:02 AM

TenTailedFoxDate: Tuesday, 2009-11-03, 5:15 AM | Message # 2
Missing nin
Group: Head Administrator
Criticism is for the wiki only, but I cannot accept this until it is completed.

Ryun's theme: Falling Inside the Black

Rasengan888Date: Tuesday, 2009-11-10, 0:03 AM | Message # 3
Missing nin
Criticism is for the wiki only, but I cannot accept this until it is completed.

WHICH IS Y IT'S INCOMPLETE...

Nothing much to say about myself...I'm a fan of One Piece and Naruto. I'm the proctor and tournament moderator of this forum.

Rasengan888Date: Wednesday, 2009-11-11, 0:51 AM | Message # 4
Missing nin
Anyways...I'm going to make a new thread, so, ur free to delete this one.

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Basic Rules of Roleplaying » Character Submissions » Otonami Sokudo (NF Character INCOMPLETE)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz