Friday, 2024-05-17, 1:59 PM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | (Naruto) Ahatake "Ryou" Kurosaki - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox, AzureDragoon  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Basic Rules of Roleplaying » Character Submissions » (Naruto) Ahatake "Ryou" Kurosaki (My character)
(Naruto) Ahatake "Ryou" Kurosaki
AhatakeDate: Friday, 2009-11-06, 7:50 AM | Message # 1
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
http://narutofanon.wikia.com/wiki/Ahatake_%22Ryou%22_Kurosaki dry

I'll do what I please

TenTailedFoxDate: Friday, 2009-11-06, 7:57 AM | Message # 2
Missing nin
Group: Head Administrator
Hmm, I will let Armed decide or not. But I am glad you are here.

Ryun's theme: Falling Inside the Black

AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2009-11-21, 10:19 PM | Message # 3
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
Anime: Naruto

Name: Ahatake "Ryou" Kurosaki

Height and Weight: Unknown

Description: Like all Kurosaki's Ahatake posses red and black hair and purple stripe markings on his body.

Background: Ahatake Kurosaki was born on Feburary 27 to a Kurosaki and a Hyuuga-Uchiha hybrid dude. His parents knew he was to be special and he was. He entered the acadamey at age 5 and graduated at 9. It was during a training session that he was called in by the Third Hokage to assist his parents in a mission. He fought with them against a duo of Grass ninja and saw them die before his eyes. It was then he awakened his own Kekkei Genkai, his Shyakugan. With it he slaughtered the Grass ninja and returned to the village with is parents bodies. He thought the Village should have at least sent a back-up team to follow them and was furious. So that night he left the Village, but not before studying up on a few techniques before he left manging learning the Rasengan and Chidori and making variants of them.

Personality: Ahatake, as a young boy, could be classified as a loner. In the Academy he was calm, never overreacting, and always top in his classes. After his parents died, his personality changed so he constantly overreacted, and becoming very impulsive. As an adult, these traits have (unfortuantely) remained the same

Overall fighting ability: Unlike most character's when Ahatake fights he has NO plan whatsoever. He charges in blindly and usually overpowers his opponent with brute force or series of successive jutsu. He excels in using Ninjutsu and Taijutsu and is deadly with Genjutsu despite almost never using it.

Techniques: Too many to list please go here

I'll do what I please

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Basic Rules of Roleplaying » Character Submissions » (Naruto) Ahatake "Ryou" Kurosaki (My character)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz