Monday, 2024-04-29, 11:43 AM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | The power of the men - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 3
  • »
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox, Kami  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Fan Made Story arcs » Fuyutama Chronicles » The power of the men (Fuytamas and the Tasogare)
The power of the men
KamiDate: Thursday, 2009-12-17, 11:45 PM | Message # 1
Missing nin
Group: Kage (Moderator)
Entering into that night, Kami and Shien arrive at the Kage room. "You can throw Shoiro over there" Kami points to a chair in the corner of the room. "We must wait for Kazeyo to return."

ShienTheBestDate: Thursday, 2009-12-17, 11:47 PM | Message # 2
Sannin
Group: Jonin
Shien throws Shoiro on the chair and asks politely"May i take a place?"Says Shien as he points on a chair.

Message edited by ShienTheBest - Thursday, 2009-12-17, 11:49 PM

KamiDate: Thursday, 2009-12-17, 11:48 PM | Message # 3
Missing nin
Kami walks over and sets behind his desk,"Yes take any chair you like"

KazeyoDate: Thursday, 2009-12-17, 11:51 PM | Message # 4
Sannin
Kazeyo appears to materialize outside of the window of the room and after stepping in looks around with a hint of confusion, "Who are these guys....?"

ShienTheBestDate: Thursday, 2009-12-17, 11:53 PM | Message # 5
Sannin
"Well,well,Kazeyo Fuyutama...Nice to meet you,I am Shien Uchiha and I came here to make an alliance.The guy on the chair is Shoiro,do not worry about him."Said Shien as he smiled and took a place.

KazeyoDate: Friday, 2009-12-18, 0:00 AM | Message # 6
Sannin
Kazeyo sits back on the windowsill, "Uchiha...Shien, I don't believe I recall ever hearing or reading your name." Kazeyo closes his eyes and thinks a bit, "So you must be another Uchiha never connected with Konohagakure?"

ShienTheBestDate: Friday, 2009-12-18, 0:04 AM | Message # 7
Sannin
"I was very subtile thoughout the history,Kazeyo.I am almost the same age as Rikudo Sennin,but i am reincarnated as Sasuke Uchiha's son,so I look like a 20 year older.However,i even met Waruiketsu Fuyutam some centuries ago.We were good friends,and you two resemble him..."Though Shien as he was bringing back memories.

KazeyoDate: Friday, 2009-12-18, 0:08 AM | Message # 8
Sannin
Kazeyo looked at Shien not sure whether to fully trust him, "Waruiketsu, huh? And why would such a long-lived Uchiha need an alliance, considering the abilities of Uchiha Madara in the past."

KamiDate: Friday, 2009-12-18, 1:32 AM | Message # 9
Missing nin
Kami looks at Kazeyo and nods his head, "Well Uchiha answer that man" Kami states.

ShienTheBestDate: Friday, 2009-12-18, 9:59 AM | Message # 10
Sannin
"Hehe,you make me bring back more memories.However i will not bore you with them,i am not even a thousandth of what i have been before.My legendary eye now is being severly weakened,Back then i could even ripp the balance of existence with this powers.You see,I do not help Akatsuki,they help me,but talking to their leader here will explain more things.You,Kazeyo want the Bijuus for a purpose.Recreating the 10 tailed beast.But my plan is more powefull that Madara'Eye of the Moon,Kawahiru's Eye of the Sun,mine is about the Eye of the Universe."

KazeyoDate: Friday, 2009-12-18, 10:11 AM | Message # 11
Sannin
Kazeyo chuckles and lowers his head, "Do you actually believe that me being the leader of Akatsuki and desiring to capture the tailed beasts has anything to do with recreating a monstrosity of the distant past?"

ShienTheBestDate: Friday, 2009-12-18, 10:17 AM | Message # 12
Sannin
"Well that was the last plan,Madara epic failed.Well,any plan you may have it will not gain you more power than the Eye of the Universe plan,young Fuyutama"

KazeyoDate: Friday, 2009-12-18, 10:26 AM | Message # 13
Sannin
"For someone with such a long history, you really haven't developed the wisdom I would expect to accompany those countless years of life," Kazeyo remarks. "But you came here to explain your plan...so as to not waste your time, please explain it to me in hopes that I can be swayed."

ShienTheBestDate: Friday, 2009-12-18, 10:35 AM | Message # 14
Sannin
"Very well,it all when the bigger clans were founded.They all have a legendary book.Unluckily you are the only big clan from the 4 that doesn't have that mentioned in its legendary book.At chapter one of each book from Kurosakis,Uchihas and Hyugas it is mentoned about a legendary eye.It is called Sekengan,the eye of the universe.Kurosakis describe it as a time manipulating doujutsu,Hyugas as a space manipulating doujutus and Uchihas as a reality manipulating doujutus.Actually forget what i said earlier.Your book has it mentioned saying that all the books are right.What all the books mention without being contradictory is that it will come at us only when the world will be unite.That doesn't mean peace as we already had that 2 times.It means chakra unity.Normal chakra are easy to gain,but Bijuu and Kekkei Genkais are so rare in this big world we cannot found them.Do not worry,I will not start a fifth Ninja world war.If you help us nobody will know.And if the plans succeds,your clan will gain the power of Sekengan,as well as me.And think that your descendants will have this feared Kekkei Genkai and you could be never attacked again by anyone. "

KazeyoDate: Friday, 2009-12-18, 10:48 AM | Message # 15
Sannin
"Chakra Unity? Have you not seen the consequences of such an event?" Kazeyo asks.

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Fan Made Story arcs » Fuyutama Chronicles » The power of the men (Fuytamas and the Tasogare)
  • Page 1 of 3
  • »
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz