Monday, 2024-04-29, 12:34 PM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | Fuyutama Chronicles Part III: Fuyutama vs Necromancy - Page 2 - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox, Kami  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Fan Made Story arcs » Fuyutama Chronicles » Fuyutama Chronicles Part III: Fuyutama vs Necromancy (F.C. Story)
Fuyutama Chronicles Part III: Fuyutama vs Necromancy
KamiDate: Saturday, 2009-11-14, 2:55 AM | Message # 16
Missing nin
Group: Kage (Moderator)
"Put a wire around my belt. I'll pull the lever u pull the wire "Doaku grabs the lever are you ready" Shiro nodes his head as Doaku pulls the lever and Shiro pulls Doaku back...

KazeyoDate: Saturday, 2009-11-14, 3:04 AM | Message # 17
Sannin
Group: Jonin
Unfortunately for Doaku's efforts there were no traps and he is sent flying through the air, across the room, and towards the ground. "Well, I guess there aren't any traps." Shiro walks up to the throne and pulls two books out of a compartment underneath it. He tosses one randomly to Doaku.

KamiDate: Saturday, 2009-11-14, 3:47 AM | Message # 18
Missing nin
"That was fun non the less. WHAT THE HELL! Majutsu...This sounds pretty cool." Doaku flips thought the book.

KazeyoDate: Saturday, 2009-11-14, 4:48 AM | Message # 19
Sannin
Shiro skims through the other book, "Kitoujutsu...the manipulation of external energy." He looks over at Doaku.

KamiDate: Saturday, 2009-11-14, 4:49 AM | Message # 20
Missing nin
"Hey give me that book. It sounds cooler" Doaku states pointing at the book in Shiros hand

KazeyoDate: Saturday, 2009-11-14, 5:04 AM | Message # 21
Sannin
He tosses the Kitoujutsu book over to Doaku, "So what was your book about?"

KamiDate: Sunday, 2009-11-15, 1:41 AM | Message # 22
Missing nin
"Some crap about Majutsu" Doaku half ass tosses the book to Shiro as he thumbs through his new book. "This one is much better I can have fun with it...How do you like yours Shiro?" Doaku looks at Shiro as he puts the book in a bag behind his new sword.

KazeyoDate: Sunday, 2009-11-15, 1:46 AM | Message # 23
Sannin
"This is the book that Fulang was telling me about before he died. He said I used a powerful Majutsu skill on accident, and that if I develop my skills with it properly, I could probably use it without backlash," Shiro replies putting the book into his bag before standing up. "We should get out of here many of the zombies are no longer under his control, and they haven't died since the Creators defeat."

Message edited by Kazeyo - Sunday, 2009-11-15, 2:07 AM

KamiDate: Sunday, 2009-11-15, 2:55 AM | Message # 24
Missing nin
Sounds good, but there is one last thing I must do." Doaku and Shiro head off down the stairs after some time they reach the front area. Where they had kicked in the door not to long ago. "Shiro... You head on out, I'll catch up"

Shiro with a confused look shacks his head and agrees. He walks out the room. He gazes upon the army of undead as the gleam back at him with weapons draw ready to attack. "Doaku, some help" Shiro yells back "Just go" Doaku responded. Shiro took a step, the undead lowered their weapons and stood up straight. He took another step, the zombies to his left turned to their right, the ones to Shiro's right turned left. With one more step the whole army took a few steps back opening a pathway in front of Shiro. Shiro looks back in to the dark room and sees the shadowy figure of Doaku the only color his the glow from his green eyes. Shiro takes off down the pathway, after a long walk he reaches the surrendering forest. Just then he hears a massive explosion, he spins around as he sees the magnificent castle collapsing on top of its self. "Aww...shit Doaku" Shiro yells to himself as he gets ready to run back to his clansman.

"Where do you think your going boy" A familiar voice says from the shade of the forest line.

KazeyoDate: Sunday, 2009-11-15, 3:42 AM | Message # 25
Sannin
Shiro spins around toward the sound of the voice with his doujutsu gleaming and and a dark aura, "What do you want?"

KamiDate: Sunday, 2009-11-15, 3:43 AM | Message # 26
Missing nin
"What is it you want...You eyes are helpless against me" the figure responds

KazeyoDate: Sunday, 2009-11-15, 4:07 AM | Message # 27
Sannin
"You expect me to answer the questions of someone who hides in the shadows?" Shiro says putting his hand on the sword at his waste, "Don't waste my time."

KamiDate: Sunday, 2009-11-15, 4:09 AM | Message # 28
Missing nin
The shadowy figure begins to laugh uncontrollable, as he walks out of the shadows. "You know your getting slower, you can't even keep up with me anymore cousin." Doaku says while laughing.

KazeyoDate: Sunday, 2009-11-15, 4:14 AM | Message # 29
Sannin
Shiro body returns to electricity that diffuse upon the ground as the real Shiro speaks down from a tree branch, "Is that so...?"

KamiDate: Sunday, 2009-11-15, 4:17 AM | Message # 30
Missing nin
"Ya it is" Doaku turns to a icy blue and he falls to pieces. Then steps out from behind a tree. "Enough lets get moving, better things lay on are path now" Doaku starts out down the road that cut through the forest.

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Fan Made Story arcs » Fuyutama Chronicles » Fuyutama Chronicles Part III: Fuyutama vs Necromancy (F.C. Story)
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz