Monday, 2024-04-29, 6:25 PM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | Fuyutama Chronicles Part III: Fuyutama vs Necromancy - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 3
  • »
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox, Kami  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Fan Made Story arcs » Fuyutama Chronicles » Fuyutama Chronicles Part III: Fuyutama vs Necromancy (F.C. Story)
Fuyutama Chronicles Part III: Fuyutama vs Necromancy
KazeyoDate: Saturday, 2009-11-07, 7:04 AM | Message # 1
Sannin
Group: Jonin
Continuing from this -->narutofanon.wikia.com/wiki/Evade_from_Kowasu<--

Parental Advisory is suggested for Violence and Mild Language

Where the previous story left off Shirokaze Fuyutama and his cousin Doriyaku were facing a man that refers to himself as the Creator and has the ability to animate and manipulate the dead. They had traveled a great distance and fought to the highest tower of his castle to challenge him once again, in hopes that they could redeem themselves from being defeated the last time they met. Unfortunately just as Shiro was about to defeat the Creator one of his minions stepped and defended him. With their adversaries growing ever larger, can they still achieve a victory.

"You," says Shiro referring to the man with the long coat and white sword, "Are you going to make this difficult?"

"I will do what I am commanded to do," replies the warrior in a solemn tone.

"Doriyaku...what's the move?" Shiro asks keeping his eyes on both of the opponents.

KamiDate: Saturday, 2009-11-07, 7:40 AM | Message # 2
Missing nin
Group: Kage (Moderator)
"I cant really say to much but lets try this on" Doaku says as he rushes the Creator flicker forward with every step. seconds before hitting the Creator Doaku disappears and where he was is five stone rabbits that tackle and explode on the Creator. The Creator falls backward as he looks up he sees Doaku plummeting down on him. Placing one hand on the ground the Creator rotates upon his hand sending a powerful and speedy kick in to Doaku. Who then flies across the room slamming into a wall. but seconds before manages Zodiac Release: The Tiger stopping him from gaining mass damage.

KazeyoDate: Saturday, 2009-11-07, 8:27 AM | Message # 3
Sannin
"Dammit, I was hoping the Creator didn't have such developed taijutsu," Shiro thinks as the Creator approaches Doaku. Shiro moves to intercept the Creator, but is forced to dodge the sword slash of the man in the coat.

"I cannot allow you to do that," the swordsman says right before he releases a few ice crystals in the direction of the Shiro causing a greater separation between the two Fuyutama.

"So...the fight is going to be like this, whoever you are?" Shiro questions his opponent.

"Fulang! Don't let that boy get to me," the Creator yells.

The swordsman, Fulang, doesn't respond to the order but says, "No...the fight must be like this." Fulang then raises his hand toward Shiro and once again. Shiro sees a wave of what appears to be pure chakra fly in his direction from Fulang causing him to jump back even farther into the expansive room. Fulang walks forward to fill the gap and stares at Shiro before saying, "If you leave now my directions don't require me to hunt you down."

"He just trying to prevent us from using in combination skills again," Shiro thinks while trying to come up with a plan.

KamiDate: Sunday, 2009-11-08, 7:40 AM | Message # 4
Missing nin
TIGER!! Doaku yells putting a wall between Shiro and this Fulang guy. "Get away from my cousin!" Doaku raises his hand and points it a Fulang, as he slides his other hand is his pocket. "Now you see me, Now..." Doaku slams a smoke tag to the ground covering the room in thick white smoke. From the now blocked off room Shiro see a small amount of smoke leak from under the door. Then hears the following from what he can tell as different parts of the room as if Doaku is moving at high speeds. "Horse, Monkey!"

KazeyoDate: Monday, 2009-11-09, 8:24 AM | Message # 5
Sannin
"Hmm...perhaps he's trying to buy me some time," Shiro thinks, "But for what would he think I need time to prepare?" Shiro moves up to the vine wall and listens to the noise of much hurried movement. He then decides to extend electromagnetic energy past the vines to get an idea of everyone's relative location. "The next time that swordsman makes his way near the wall..." Shiro thinks before he suddenly slashes through the wall and into the smoke filled enclosure. Using the electromagnetic disturbances of the people in the room he navigates blindly around Doaku and swings his sword into the smoke, locking blades with the swordsman. "Looks like I found you," says Shiro while trying to maneuver his sword to gain an upper hand on Fulang.

"It seems you didn't flee with the opportunity, my instructions are only to prevent you from getting to my master. If you leave now, I don't have to kill you," Fulang states right before he pushes Shiro's blade off his own with a single hand. Shiro uses the cover of smoke to flicker behind Fulang in hopes to catch him off guard, but is stopped when zombie swordsman flips his sword behind his back to block the strike. With a quick maneuver Fulang rotates his body around without moving his sword and thrusts his palm at Shiro sending him flying back around twenty feet.

"Another thrust of chakra, but now I'm sure it isn't a Wind Release...It was so cold," Shiro reflects as he can see the white glimmer of Fulang's sword through the smoke.

"I'm sorry," Fulang says raising his blade above his head as Shiro can feel what he thinks must be Ice Chakra. Fulang swings his blade in front of himself in a powerful swing releasing a wave of snow in Shiro's direction.

Elsewhere the Creator is standing before Doaku as the smoke is all but cleared on his side of the room.

Message edited by Kazeyo - Tuesday, 2009-11-10, 6:03 AM

KamiDate: Tuesday, 2009-11-10, 6:53 AM | Message # 6
Missing nin
"So your a trickster boy" The Creator says just before flicker behind Doaku who is now holding a staff. "Your a fool boy this battle well be over soon and then ill get your clansman!" The Creator grabs this swords hand on his back as he swings his arm down across Doaku, The Creators arm as two large spiked horns sticking out of it appearing to be razor sharp. Doaku with lightning quick reflexes blocks The Creator barely.

"Your going to have to try harder then that." Doaku's hand ignites into a light green flame. rotating on his staff he spins around backwards kicking The Creator forward. Following up with the a powerful flaming punch. spit seconds before the attack hits The Creator unsheathes his sword a places it in the path of Doaku's fist. Upon punching the side of the blade a great force is released sending large flaming balls of light green flames through out the room. A number of them hitting The Creator and Doaku, along with them flying into the smoke where Shiro and his competitor are. Doaku roars as he looks at his hand but seems to be unaffected by the flames has The Creator stumbles back with large hole in his cloths and burn marks inside the holes.

KazeyoDate: Tuesday, 2009-11-10, 7:10 AM | Message # 7
Sannin
"So, he has already learned to control that technique," Shiro thinks as he and Fulang are forced to dodge random balls of fire. Trying to take advantage of his enemy's distraction Shiro flickers past him attempting to slice Fulang in half. Unfortunately the zombie swordsman maneuvers out of the way for most of the attack and only receives a shallow slice across his chest.

"Hmm...if I would have been slower I could have died, or if you had used that blue flame kenjutsu," Fulang remarks wiping some of the blood off of his chest.

"So, what else do you know about my fighting style?" Shiro asks hoping to acquire a reference for his next assault.

"Hoping to spring something on me that I haven't seen, what an amateur move," Fulang replies with a chuckle.

"I'll just have to make up something new then," says Shiro pulling out five kunai with each of his hands before surveying the now smoke free room.

KamiDate: Tuesday, 2009-11-10, 8:44 AM | Message # 8
Missing nin
"That kind hurt you know that Mr. Creator sir..." Doaku charges with his fire fist once again. but stopping seconds before the Creator. Dropping down and sweep kicking him with a flaming foot. However the Creator hopped up dodging his kick and power drives his foot into the side of Doaku's skull. launching him across the room slamming him into a wall. Doaku crawls out of the hole only to be meet by the Creators foot again. But this time he stomps Doaku's shoulders crushing him between his foot and the foot. Then lefts his sword in the air and drives it into Doaku's right arm. After slightly twisting the sword he pulls it out and rockets a brutal kick to Doaku's ribs causing him to yell in pain as he skids across the floor.

KazeyoDate: Wednesday, 2009-11-11, 5:45 AM | Message # 9
Sannin
Fulang and Shiro are staring at each other from opposites sides of the room as Shiro feels Doaku's chakra suddenly drop in pressure. "S***, I can't waste anymore time with this guy. If they take one of us out we wont be able to survive for long," Shiro thinks as he looks over in the direction of Doaku's chakra and finds it strange that a wall is now in his way.

"I wouldn't worry about your cousin Shiro, you can't get to him now. And that raiton chakra sensing move is interesting," says Fulang lightly. Shiro doesn't reply and just stares at his opponent. "No response...does that mean you are ready to leave?" Fulang asks before yawning. Without saying a word Shiro begins to flip around Fulang throwing all but one of the kunai he was holding even reflecting some off of each other. Unfortunately the zombie either deflects or dodges all of them. "Nice try, but aren't you getting a little old for such little weapons...you didn't even use your wire with them," Fulang jokes.

"Hmph..." Shiro replies running in at his enemy with his sword in one hand and kunai in the other. He and Fulang engage in an acrobatic sword fight where Fulang appears to have the upper when he kicks Shiro across the room into a wall. Shiro laying up against the wall laughs as he wipes some blood from his mouth. Fulang confused by this turn his head when he feels a something moist on his cheek. He moves his arm up to feel what is on his face and discovers that a thin wire is cutting into his face. Upon closer inspection he notices that his entire body is covered in these wires, slowly cutting into his flesh. Meanwhile Shiro stands back up with a rare smile across his face.

"You're finished..." Shiro states throwing the kunai he had been fighting with to his side as Fulang can feel the entire wire system compress on his body to the point where he is raised from the ground and suspended with his arm outstretched to his sides.

"So, you were using wires...I should have noticed sooner," Fulang states with a look of amusement on his face. Without saying another word Shiro runs lightning down his blade and is about to touch it to a stray wire when his opponent interrupts him, "Hey, what do you call such a move?" Ignoring the swordsman Shiro electrifies the wire system electrocuting Fulang and leaving him hunched over and suspended by the wires as he steams.

Shiro turns and begins to walk away when he says, "Raisen Kumowana."

"Interesting name...I bet you just made it up to," Fulang is heard saying causing Shiro to spin around amazed at the stamina that his opponent can take. Without wasting time the zombie blade master begins to rotate his sword around shattering the wires as they freeze. Just as Fulang is back on his feet he catches a glimpse of a black projectile moving quickly in his direction out of his peripheral vision. He turns and points his palm at it only to have it pierce his palm and torso and continue through a wall behind him. "How could it pass through Phantom Palm... I felt like lightning," Fulang states as he falls to his knees holding his chest.

"That was black lightning and it pierced your heart," Shiro says serious as ever, "You don't have long to live now." Fulang coughs up some deep red blood.

KamiDate: Friday, 2009-11-13, 8:14 AM | Message # 10
Missing nin
Doriyaku stands up and brushes himself off. "Hahaha, Your going to be a fun play toy you undead piece of s***" Doaku looks right into the Creators eyes and just at that moment the Creator feels a very human chill down his back.

"Something... Something is very different about this kid". The Creator thinks as he can see what appears to be Doaku's skin darkening and eyes turning gold. "Boy I see you like to play with genjutsu.."

"Only if you was so lucky" Doaku's say as if he had two voices, his and a more demonic one.

"Release!" The Creator yells
"My pleasure, friend" Doaku flickers behind the Creator and drives his elbow towards his head only to be stopped by the Creators hand, a small burst of chakra is released shoots Doaku back with little effort.

"Not fast enough stupid boy..." Doaku interrupts the Creator "Perhaps it was to fast." Doaku pulls on a wire wrapped around a kunai in his hand. The Creator follows back to his leg wear a kunai and wire is wrapped around his leg. "@$#%!" the Creator screams as Doaku throws the kunai in his hand at the window frame immediately after throwing it he lunches a green fire ring around the kunai, blasting the side of the wall out causing in to plummet down the castle side with the kunai and wire still attached. The Creator in a panic tries to remove the wire only to have it tighten and cut clean through the skin and bones of his leg. "Do you think you can stand a chance against a Fuyutama. I will cut your tongue, eyes and ears off so you can walk through hell blind, deaf and stupid, And all shall know you are one who thought he could beat a Fuyutama." Doaku states as he skin and eyes black as night, right arm turned claw and horns out of his shoulders. Black and gold wings sprout from his back. The Creator looks over with fear over taking his body.

Doaku or what is left of him, walks over to the Creator. He quickly grabs his sword and stabs at Doaku slicing into the Creator arm causing him to drop the sword. "Open wide my dear Creator" Doaku picks up a nice size rock and shoves it in to the Creators mouth. "Stupid shall be first" Doaku picks up the Creators sword and snips his tongue off. The Creators screams are muffed by the rock and the blood pouring into his throat. Doaku showing a bit of kindness it would seem, pulls the rock out of his mouth. The Creator cough, spitting up blood. "Deaf follows shorty" Doaku states severing the right ear, Creator covering the ear and rolling over only to have the left removed. The screams of the Creator are loud and long echoing through the castle. "I shall be the only one with this dojutsu" The Creator manages to look at Doaku who revels this Yomigan. Doaku sheaths the Creators sword into a leather pocket on his back and pulls out a shuriken with three points on it.

He begins to dig out the Creators eyes, but he tries to grab him. After quickly punching the Creator in the face. Doaku sticks the shuriken in the Creators shoulder and pulls two kunai out sticking them into the forearms of the Creator, who releases more bone chilling screams through the castle. Doaku removes the shuriken and digs the other eye out. "Now I may die" Doaku stands up and takes out the sword he has taken from the Creator. Drawing it up and plunging it into the heart of the Creator. As the Creator twitches after is has died Doaku returns to normal and once the twitches stop he removes the sword and turns in the direction of where Shiro was...

Message edited by Kami - Friday, 2009-11-13, 8:25 AM

KazeyoDate: Friday, 2009-11-13, 10:04 AM | Message # 11
Sannin
Shiro watches as his opponent wipes the blood from his face and looks up at him. "That was a powerful move but I thought you would have learned that you can't kill me by now," Fulang says standing up revealing that his wound is gone. Before Shiro has time to react Fulang swings his sword, sending a powerful wave of ice that slams Shiro into a wall. "I suppose I have no choice but to kill you," Fulang explains touching his blade to the ground as ice begins to form around Shiro's legs and begin to rise up his body. "Don't struggle it will be over soon son," Fulang explains as Shiro attempts to break free of the ice as it passes past his waist. The ice continues rise and eventually covers Shiro completely as Fulang looks at him with a sad expression. "I have killed another young shinobi..."

Within the ice Shiro is still barely awake as his air supply is nonexistent, but the ice is only outside of his body and hasn't frozen actually frozen his body. "I guess this is where my time ends, Youshun Discharge will not free me from ice this thick.....I suppose I didn't last long enough to avenge everyone. I even dragged my family along. Doaku...I hope you get out of here, but I'm not going to be of any more help. This is it...what a pathetic life." Just then Doaku's chakra disappears all together and Shiro's eyes snap open. "Did Doaku just die....he died because I couldn't save him...is he to become a zombie...." Shiro embodies a great amount of rage toward the possibility that Doaku's corpse is to be defiled. Outside of of the ice Fulang is walking away when he feels a killing intent greater than anything he had ever felt before. He turns back to the ice that encases Shiro, only to watch it explode is a massive release of black energy that sends debris everywhere. Fulang peers through the dust to see Shirokaze surrounded in a black shroud with ethereal being behind him.

"No...it can't be," Fulang states as he sees that the supposed being which appears to be an angel. "The black angel burst...how can this kid use that." With emotionless mutated doujutsu Shirokaze holds his ninjato in front of himself horizontally as a spark of black lightning, somehow different from his own lightning, refracts across his blade. "Can't let you use this move!" Fulang says rushing at Shiro, but he is thrown back by a burst of black energy from around Shiro. Fulang flips back and raises his sword above his head and behinds to collect a large amount of icy energy around himself before releasing it in a powerful blast of ice that destroys the ground between the two warriors. Without even a change in emotion and a single spoken word Shiro swings his sword forward just before the ice reaches him cutting right through it and and blasting Fulang through the wall of the castle sending him plummeting to the ground. Just before the zombie swordsman reaches the ground he conjures a pile of snow to break his fall. As he is pulling himself out of the snow, Fulang feels another burst of energy from Shiro and looks up to see the young Fuyutama jump out of hole in the castle. "Is this kid crazy?" Fulang thinks to himself as black feathered wing materialize on Shiro's back. Shiro redirects his fall toward Fulang as he charges his black lightning onto his blade and slashes at Fulang. Just before Shiro makes contact Fulang throws his sword behind him and blasts a massive wave a chakra with both hands at Shiro halting his attack. Another explosion of debris ensues and Fulang is left standing while breathing heavily while Shiro descends from the air and lightly steps back onto the ground, still donning his new appendages.

Fulang suddenly falls to his knees as a smile crosses his face, "I can't believe it...he's really dead." Shiro still emotionless begins to walk towards Fulang blade in hand when he feels Doaku's chakra return. Immediately he stops his advance as the wings on his back evaporate away and a look of relieve return to his face. "It seems your cousin killed the Creator, I'm finally free of his control," Fulang states, "Would you do a favor and finish me off Shirokaze?"

Added (11.13.2009, 10:04 Am)
---------------------------------------------
Shiro looks back with a look of bewilderment, "Why would I do that, if you were under his control...why not leave this place?"

"Heh, I have nothing left to live for...the Creator killed everything I loved a long time ago, and even with him gone I am still immortal...please do me the honor of sending me to my family," Fulang replies. "If you promise to do that I'll give you the secret of technique you used earlier...as well as inform you of the bloodline your Fuyutama blood has taken from me."

"Very well, but you have to fight me in the end...I will not kill a noncombative," Shiro responds.

Fulang just laughs, "Okay...where to begin..." For some time Fulang talks explaining the nature of the black angel blast and that it belongs to an ancient set of skills called Majutsu. He also explains that the bloodline Shiro reversed engineered is called Ghost Release and was once considered Majutsu. After a detailed description Fulang stands back up and looks at Shiro, "It is time..."

Shiro reluctantly raises his blade and dashes at Fulang who does the same. They flicker past each other with a clash of sword and for a moment stand facing away from each other. "I'm sorry," Shiro speaks quietly.

"No...thank you," Fulang whispers before stabbing his sword into the ground and turning into dust. Shiro looks back with a solemn look on his face and peers down at the blade his opponent left behind. He slowly walks past it when he feels a pulse of energy seemingly react to him come from the long sword. He turns back to the blade as he feels it beckon his hand to draw it. He picks up the blade half expecting it to try and possess him but nothing happens and pulsations stop. He swings it through the air as it leaves a trail of light mist in its wake.

"Heh, I suppose I could keep it," Shiro says out loud attaching it to his belt, while returning his original sword to his back, before he makes his way back to the room Doaku is in. He looks across the room to see what appears to be his clansman with grey skin and spikes protruding from his arm. "Daoku..." Shiro states with a sound of concern, "are you alright?"

KamiDate: Saturday, 2009-11-14, 2:28 AM | Message # 12
Missing nin
"Shiro... Its alright its me, I take it, with your new sword then you killed him?

Message edited by Kami - Saturday, 2009-11-14, 2:28 AM

KazeyoDate: Saturday, 2009-11-14, 2:34 AM | Message # 13
Sannin
Shiro looks at Doaku with a strange look on his face, "Not exactly, but I got another sword none the less. By the way...you look a bit freaky." Shiro walks up to the Creator's throne, "There should be some ancient text hidden around here somewhere."

KamiDate: Saturday, 2009-11-14, 2:38 AM | Message # 14
Missing nin
"My bad" fully chances back to his human form. "Now why is there text?"

KazeyoDate: Saturday, 2009-11-14, 2:50 AM | Message # 15
Sannin
"I'm not sure, Fulang just said that it was kept near the throne and that it could help me, and probably you, learn an some ancient form of combat," states Shiro finding a small lever underneath the throne, "Hmm...I wonder if there are any traps?"

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Fan Made Story arcs » Fuyutama Chronicles » Fuyutama Chronicles Part III: Fuyutama vs Necromancy (F.C. Story)
  • Page 1 of 3
  • »
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz