Sunday, 2024-05-19, 8:31 PM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | The Blackened Ash: Kyashi vs Midoriko - Page 8 - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Soul Society » The Blackened Ash: Kyashi vs Midoriko
The Blackened Ash: Kyashi vs Midoriko
AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-13, 0:08 AM | Message # 106
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
Midoriko jumped up to dodge. "What the hell?"

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-12-13, 0:11 AM | Message # 107
Daimyo
"Sorry."

Using the shock as a distraction, Kyashi stretched out her hand and caught Midoriko's throat. Fingers squeezed themselves like a pincer around her windpipe, cutting off the air supply and slowly crushing bone. "But since you knew of Ryuka's spiritual presence.... I'll just have to kill you, in order to save him the work of doing so."

Her eyes were as sharp as daggers, and her tone ice cold. "Die."

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-13, 0:12 AM | Message # 108
Daimyo
Midoriko was choking and there was nothing she could do about. Ahatake couldn't help for fear Mido would used as a sheild.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-12-13, 0:15 AM | Message # 109
Daimyo
In a matter of possibly 30 seconds, it would be decided. Kyashi's strong hand was on the verge of imploding Midoriko's throat. If nothing was done, Midoriko would indeed be the victim of the blonde's sudden declaration. She looked at Ahatake, retaining that glare.

"You'll be next."

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-13, 0:17 AM | Message # 110
Daimyo
Ahatake growled.

"Is this really your best?" A voice sounded in Mido's head. "Are you really this pathetic?"

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-12-13, 0:19 AM | Message # 111
Daimyo
The blonde was unable to hear it, of course. But her own words seemed to mix in with the unknown speaker's. "Be a good little sister... and go to sleep." She whispered mockingly, a canine-filled sneer appearing on her face.

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-13, 0:22 AM | Message # 112
Daimyo
"No point in this conversation if my landlord's gonna croak!" Mido suddenly laughed, a maniacal, insane laugh.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-12-13, 0:23 AM | Message # 113
Daimyo
The blonde cocked an eyebrow. "What in the hell....?" She muttered, almost dropping Midoriko out of surprise. "Why're you laughing so hard--"

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-13, 0:24 AM | Message # 114
Daimyo
Mido's head swiveled up and half of a Hollow Mask was on her face, her eyes black and yellow, still laughing, her leg collided with Kyashi's stomach.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-12-13, 0:27 AM | Message # 115
Daimyo
"Guh....!"

It wasn't the motion that made Kyashi's mind go into temporary shock. It was the power of the blow, what made her go skidding back against her own will. She forced herself to crouch, skidding on her feet a distance away. Her widened eyes stared back at the masked Mido, giving off a mixture of emotions: anger, shock, and surprise.

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-13, 0:30 AM | Message # 116
Daimyo
Midoriko laughed insanely. "This is more like it!" She laughed appearing in front of Kyashi and punching him her in the face while Ahatake watched speechless.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-12-13, 0:34 AM | Message # 117
Daimyo
Kyashi silently thanked herself for the endurance that she carried as a Shingami, even as she was sent back once again. Sheathing her own blade, she made a move of her own: Flash Stepping behind Midoriko, her body twisting in the initiation of a spin kick directed towards the head.

"Don't get ahead of yourself! I've fought kin like you before!"

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-13, 0:36 AM | Message # 118
Daimyo
Midoriko ducked, still laughing and slashed at Kyashi. "So what??? You've never fought me!"

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-12-13, 0:40 AM | Message # 119
Daimyo
This time, she could act appropriately.

She raised her nearest hand to catch the blade, along with her other hand to grip her wrist. "Doesn't mean I don't have the experience to." She stated smoothly, gritting her teeth and applying her strength. With Mido's arm gripped in her hands, she pulled the girl over her head before throwing her down into the ground. The force of the impact was enough to create a small crater, only slightly above human-size.

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-13, 0:43 AM | Message # 120
Daimyo
More laughter. "Is that all?" Midoriko asked, the grin not leaving her face.

I'll do what I please

Message edited by Ahatake - Sunday, 2009-12-13, 0:45 AM

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Soul Society » The Blackened Ash: Kyashi vs Midoriko
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz