Friday, 2024-04-26, 1:42 PM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | A Shadow And Its Companion: Kyashi vs Suki - Page 5 - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Soul Society » A Shadow And Its Companion: Kyashi vs Suki
A Shadow And Its Companion: Kyashi vs Suki
AchronesDate: Monday, 2009-12-14, 5:21 AM | Message # 61
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
"It's gonna be a pain in the ass using my Shikai, so I guess I'd better stick with my Sealed state...." Kyashi muttered, settling into a defensive stance. "Come! I wanna see that power of yours at full blast!"

AhatakeDate: Monday, 2009-12-14, 5:23 AM | Message # 62
Daimyo
"You won't be conscious long enough to see it." Suki replied, vanishing an reappearing behind Kyashi, slicing her back.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Monday, 2009-12-14, 5:26 AM | Message # 63
Daimyo
It wasn't what she had thought.

Instead of Kyashi's back, a firm hand grasped the blade of the Shikai tightly. With widened eyes, Kyashi turned around to stare incredulously at the new figure behind her, almost dropping her blade in shock. It was made clear who he was when he spoke, a firm and serious voice.

"Don't either of you move a muscle."

"T...tou-sama...." The younger blonde stammered quietly.

AhatakeDate: Monday, 2009-12-14, 5:27 AM | Message # 64
Daimyo
"F..father.." Suki was speechless.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Monday, 2009-12-14, 5:29 AM | Message # 65
Daimyo
"I don't happen to remember the authorization of sparring matches today, especially ones where you're releasing your Zanpakuto without my or your mother's permission...." Tora reprimanded, narrowed eyes staring at the two. "By now, I can get why Kyashi slipped into this, but you too, Suki? I had a bit more hope in you being more mature than that..."

AhatakeDate: Monday, 2009-12-14, 5:31 AM | Message # 66
Daimyo
"I'm sorry Father. I was merely trying to help. I wanted to show her that if she was incapaeatble of defeating me, then she'd be unable to defeat Onee-san, and she'd hopefully stop trying to kill her."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Monday, 2009-12-14, 5:34 AM | Message # 67
Daimyo
"I am fully aware of what happened and how this fight started...." Tora replied calmly. "There won't be any more need for discussion. Kyashi, I tire of these constant death threats towards the next heiress to the throne, and I for one will not stand it any more. For punishment, you will not be allowed to leave this mansion unless if necessary, until I say otherwise.

"B-but Tou-sa--!"

"SILENCE!"

That immediately shut the younger blonde up. Apparently, even tough-hearted folk such as Kyashi crumbled under the influence of Tora.

AhatakeDate: Monday, 2009-12-14, 5:36 AM | Message # 68
Daimyo
"Father that's unnecessary. Can't you of something different? Punish me instead." Suki asked earnestly

I'll do what I please

Message edited by Ahatake - Monday, 2009-12-14, 5:36 AM

AchronesDate: Monday, 2009-12-14, 5:39 AM | Message # 69
Daimyo
"I was already planning on it." Tora replied, closing his eyes. "You'll share her punishemt. I was going to postpone training until the weekend to give you both a break.... but I'm going to start again tomorrow. Be prepared to wake up extra early. I want. no. exceptions."

AhatakeDate: Monday, 2009-12-14, 5:40 AM | Message # 70
Daimyo
"Of course Father..." Suki replied, obviously defeated.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Monday, 2009-12-14, 11:11 PM | Message # 71
Daimyo
"If you will, seal back and sheathe that Zanpakuto... I don't wish to feel its reiatsu again. It'll only make your punishment harder for you." After turning on his heel, the blonde man abruptly vanished as quickly as he had come.

AhatakeDate: Tuesday, 2009-12-15, 5:07 AM | Message # 72
Daimyo
Suki obeyed. "Kyashi-chan, I'm sorry I got you in trouble. I swear I'll get you out of it."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Tuesday, 2009-12-15, 5:10 AM | Message # 73
Daimyo
"No...." Kyashi mused, frowning as she sheathed her own sword and folded her arms across her chest. "Don't bother. You now how Tou-sama is when he gets like this... his mind can't be changed once it's made up." She sighed. "How aggravating...."

AhatakeDate: Tuesday, 2009-12-15, 5:10 AM | Message # 74
Daimyo
"We can always appeal to mother. Maybe she can soften him up a bit."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Tuesday, 2009-12-15, 5:13 AM | Message # 75
Daimyo
"Appeal? For just a measly groundin' just as this?" Kyashi scoffed, turning away. "You're such a cowardly thinker, Suki. There is no softening up when it comes to Tou-jii... because he's the one that's usually right. Too bad it annoys the hell outta me...."

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Soul Society » A Shadow And Its Companion: Kyashi vs Suki
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz