Saturday, 2024-04-27, 7:51 AM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | True Feelings: Aftermath - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 8
  • »
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Soul Society » True Feelings: Aftermath (Sachi actually has emotions....WHADDYA KNOW?)
True Feelings: Aftermath
AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-20, 8:31 AM | Message # 1
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
Suki hadn't been able to sleep. It hadn't been long since Kyashi had been killed and they had to lie to their father of all people. It was terrifying and the whole household was looking for Kyashi. But somehow, Suki thought her father knew. He was like that.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-12-20, 8:37 AM | Message # 2
Daimyo
FLASHBACK

"What happened?" Tora spoke, coming across the dojo that had once contained the fatal fight. He stared at the two with harsh intensity, but Sachi was the immediate one to speak. Both of the sisters had several minor gash marks across their bodies.

"Kyashi wished to run away with the Lieutenant of the 11th Division." Sachi explained calmly. "When we attempted to stop her, she fought us viciously. We couldn't prevent her from escaping, sir."

"...." The man remained silent for a moment, but then he turned his back. "I want the both of you to search for her. Every nook and cranny of the Soul Society will be searched. She will be punished severely for this insubordination. Do you both understand?"

They immediately nodded.

"Good. I'll be in my quarters...."

With that, he left, his imposing presence allowing the two girls to breathe easier.

END FLASHBACK

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-20, 8:40 AM | Message # 3
Daimyo
Suki shuddered. And if she was feeling bad, then she knew her sister and Midoriko were feeling worse.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-12-20, 8:44 AM | Message # 4
Daimyo
"What are you doing?"

Sachi's solemn voice came from the side of her. She wore an outfit similar to Kyashi's at the time of her death, looking like a Shinigami Captain. It quite fitted her, both physically and socially. "Keep yourself awake like this, and you're going to die from heart failure." She commented.

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-20, 8:45 AM | Message # 5
Daimyo
"Sorry. I can't help feeling guilty. I was there. I could have stopped it. If I had, we'd still have our little sister."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-12-20, 8:47 AM | Message # 6
Daimyo
"You wouldn't have been able to do anything. Once Kyashi became immersed in a fight, it was nearly impossible for her to stop...." Sachi replied. "You know it. I know it. Mother and Father know it as well. It was bound to happen, when someone raises a killing weapon towards another life."

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-20, 8:49 AM | Message # 7
Daimyo
"I know. But I also wonder how Midoriko feels." She muttered. "She's young, this has to be tearing her up."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-12-20, 8:50 AM | Message # 8
Daimyo
"She deserves to be executed."

Her next words, although in the same tone, were not so kind.

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-20, 8:52 AM | Message # 9
Daimyo
"No. You weren't listening to Kyashi. She practically ASKED for death." She muttered. "I've been ready. I want you to make me feel that fear.... that fear of being on the verge of death! I want to know what it's like to kiss Lucifer himself! Is what she said."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-12-20, 8:55 AM | Message # 10
Daimyo
"That doesn't excuse the murder of a heiress." Sachi said dryly. "I could care less for revenge, or what Kyashi wanted... by committing such a haneous act, she put one of Soul Society's royal family bloodlines in danger. If it were up to me, I would hunt her down and behead her myself."

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-20, 8:57 AM | Message # 11
Daimyo
"And then her family would hunt you down and kill you and then two family's would be at war. Which with father fighting wouldn't last more than 3 minutes if they're lucky." Suki pointed out.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-12-20, 9:01 AM | Message # 12
Daimyo
"They would never rise up against the might of the Gotei 13." Sachi replied. "This wouldn't involve just me; the entire population of Soul Society would be at an uproar, considering the victim's status. Killing me would mean having to kill every Shinigami aimed to arrest her murderer. They would simply follow in our sister's footsteps."

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-20, 9:03 AM | Message # 13
Daimyo
Suki sighed. "Just leave leave this whole situation be. We've done as Kyashi asked and burned the body leaving no evidence. We should be fine. Besides if Father knows we lied, he'll skin us alive."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-12-20, 9:06 AM | Message # 14
Daimyo
"'Leave it be'? That's easy for someone like you to not understand the policies of royalty...." The woman turned her back. "But I won't demand for you to stop moping about it. I'll allow you to sleep peacefully...." She walked away, once again leaving Suki alone.

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-20, 9:09 AM | Message # 15
Daimyo
Suki fell asleep almost as soon as her sister left and muttered in her sleep the first insult of her life. "Stuck-up bitch..."

I'll do what I please

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Soul Society » True Feelings: Aftermath (Sachi actually has emotions....WHADDYA KNOW?)
  • Page 1 of 8
  • »
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz