Sunday, 2024-05-19, 10:02 PM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | True Feelings: Aftermath - Page 4 - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Soul Society » True Feelings: Aftermath (Sachi actually has emotions....WHADDYA KNOW?)
True Feelings: Aftermath
AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-12-20, 11:30 PM | Message # 46
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
"Will you?"

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-20, 11:32 PM | Message # 47
Daimyo
Morio look up at the sky. "No. If I did that, many innocent lives would be lost. I'm not cruel."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-12-20, 11:35 PM | Message # 48
Daimyo
Sachi was now contemplating on her thoughts of Midoriko, and whether or not she truly should be blamed for Kyashi's death. Was it her strong belief of justice that provoked her for the girl's execution, or was it simply out of her own revenge? "I'm glad you aren't. People like you should be more plentiful around today's society."

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-20, 11:36 PM | Message # 49
Daimyo
"You may have a point there." Morio muttered. "Would you mind telling me what's bothering you? You radiate despair."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-12-20, 11:39 PM | Message # 50
Daimyo
A tint of surprise flickered across Sachi's eyes at his statement, yet she retained her composure. "'Despair'....?" She questioned, looking at him in slight puzzlement. "I'm afraid I do not follow."

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-20, 11:40 PM | Message # 51
Daimyo
"Either that, or my senses need fine-tuning." Morio chuckled. "I can feel peoples emotions as easily as I can their spiritual pressure, and your emotions do not equate to happy at all."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-12-20, 11:42 PM | Message # 52
Daimyo
"....If you have to know, my sister was murdered yesterday." Her voice betrayed nothing, and she still looked at him as calmly as ever.

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-20, 11:43 PM | Message # 53
Daimyo
"That explains the uproar and people running around this place." Morio muttered. "Well either way that is no reason to sit out here in the rain."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-12-20, 11:46 PM | Message # 54
Daimyo
She raised one hand to brush the hair from her eyes, almost having forgotten the downpour around them. Damn it.... she had stayed out here for far too long. Now her clothes were stained wet. She raised both hands, running and pulling her hair back gently in an attempt to wring the stored water out. "I just needed a little quiet time."

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-20, 11:47 PM | Message # 55
Daimyo
Morio got up. "Come with me." He said. "I have a place where you can dry off before you go back to your place."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-12-20, 11:48 PM | Message # 56
Daimyo
Blushing slightly, and looking slightly surprised, Sachi looked at him for a moment more, before she finally said hesitantly. "....thank you."

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-20, 11:50 PM | Message # 57
Daimyo
"Anytime." He replied an they walked towards a house that wasn't to far from their present location. Morio opened the door and they were instantly greeted by warmth. "Oh yea, I left the fire on."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-12-20, 11:52 PM | Message # 58
Daimyo
Sachi stepped in slowly, looking around. "This is quite a small house...." She couldn't help but comment, having been used to the mansion she lived in.

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-20, 11:55 PM | Message # 59
Daimyo
"I only use it for extended visits." Morio replied. "If you want, you can take a bath, there's one across the hall. If so, leave your clothes in the hamper and I will have them dried before you leave. There is a robe in the restroom as well."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Monday, 2009-12-21, 0:02 AM | Message # 60
Daimyo
Nodding, Sachi turned away, putting her hands on her hips in a ladylike manner, before walking towards the said bathroom. Despite being soaked in the rain, her blonde hair continued to wave behind her, as if waving towards Morio himself. Soon, she had disappeared from sight, and the sound of a door shut behind her.

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Soul Society » True Feelings: Aftermath (Sachi actually has emotions....WHADDYA KNOW?)
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz