Saturday, 2024-04-27, 2:27 AM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | The Arrancar returns. Arturo vs Taiki - Page 2 - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Soul Society » The Arrancar returns. Arturo vs Taiki
The Arrancar returns. Arturo vs Taiki
AchronesDate: Tuesday, 2010-01-26, 3:04 AM | Message # 16
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
"Now, now..."

The white-haired man reached up with his hand to gently rub her on the head. "It's just some business I need to attend to." He assured, putting on a warm smile. "Lujuria will be taking charge temporarily until I get back. It won't take long, I promise."

AhatakeDate: Tuesday, 2010-01-26, 3:06 AM | Message # 17
Daimyo
Azami blushed slightly. "Alright." She smiled and her eyes brightened. "I'll make Holgazan excercise."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Tuesday, 2010-01-26, 3:12 AM | Message # 18
Daimyo
Taiki couldn't help but chuckle at the seemingly impossible declaration. "All right. Just try not to cause any unneeded trouble." He asked, raising an eyebrow. Slowly, he pushed himself off of the chair and walked off, white hair flowing in the tiny wind.

AhatakeDate: Tuesday, 2010-01-26, 3:12 AM | Message # 19
Daimyo
"Don't kill yourself out there." She called

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Tuesday, 2010-01-26, 3:13 AM | Message # 20
Daimyo
"Don't worry. I won't."

AhatakeDate: Tuesday, 2010-01-26, 3:15 AM | Message # 21
Daimyo
Azami walked off to go get Holgazan to actually do something.

Meanwhile, a familiar orange-haired Arrancar was walking through the forest, his hand on his blade. "I think I am going in the right direction."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Tuesday, 2010-01-26, 3:32 AM | Message # 22
Daimyo
SWOOSH!

A location nearby, Taiki allowed himself to re-appear in the thick and lush grass, his eyes falling upon the trees around him. He could feel the wind pick up, giving off a peaceful illusion of the world around him. He slid his hands in his pockets, kicked into another Flash Step, and re-appeared lying on a sturdy branch, head riddled with thoughts.

The first thought of was his wife. On one hand, he had assumed it would take multiple tries before her heart broke in two under her attacks. Yet, she was still able to confide in him... until he turned his treachery onto the fragile bodies of his own children. Only then she dared raise a hand to attack him with. If anything, it seemed that the woman didn't care for her own life.

The second thought was the rest of his family. The only member he could successfully convince of his intentions was his mother, who rarely interfered to fight him head-on. The rest of them, however, were thoroughly convinced that he was a traitor and a murderer, intent on making him pay. It was quite an annoyance, having to talk upon purposefully deaf ears all of the time.

He sighed, putting his hands behind his head and closing his eyes.

AhatakeDate: Tuesday, 2010-01-26, 3:35 AM | Message # 23
Daimyo
Arturo was thinking of his actions. What should he do? After narrowly avoiding death at the hands of that Vizards crazy cero, he had gone back to his former life in Hueco Mundo. Maybe he should find Taiki and kill him.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Tuesday, 2010-01-26, 3:42 AM | Message # 24
Daimyo
Taiki began talking to himself, lost in his world.

"What is Soul Society? This place around me?" His voice was low, and almost to the brink of unconsciousness. "Some say it's heaven... some say it's nothing but a pile of useless brick and sheet metal... it's interesting to think about, really."

AhatakeDate: Tuesday, 2010-01-26, 3:45 AM | Message # 25
Daimyo
"Killing that brat seems to be the way to go." Arturo sighed. "Jiriki is dead, so once he is out of the way, I can probably control the Jinchuu."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Tuesday, 2010-01-26, 3:52 AM | Message # 26
Daimyo
Out of the corner of his mind, Taiki could sense a familiar presence. But he didn't open his eyes just yet, feeling the energy get closer and closer. He allowed himself to continue speaking, "When I took your hand in my heart and crushed it... what were you thinking? When I put you inside of that death trap... what were you thinking? You are one mind which I cannot read at all..."

AhatakeDate: Tuesday, 2010-01-26, 3:57 AM | Message # 27
Daimyo
Arturo was heading towards a spiritual signature he knew so well. "The brat is close."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Tuesday, 2010-01-26, 3:58 AM | Message # 28
Daimyo
"It's such a shame. Here I thought it would be a good ending..."

That's when Taiki's eyes appeared at the approaching figure below him. "Isn't that right..." He whispered, seeing the strawberry blonde hair and white Arrancar uniform. "...Alberto Arturo?"

AhatakeDate: Tuesday, 2010-01-26, 4:00 AM | Message # 29
Daimyo
"SO brat it appears your senses are as good as ever."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Tuesday, 2010-01-26, 4:02 AM | Message # 30
Daimyo
Taiki's body shifted on the branch, hands gripping it so he wouldn't fall off, but his eyes could still look down on the Arrancar. He put on a smile, one that appeared to be his usually warm one. "I had a feeling you were still alive. You're just as stubborn as Tou-san is, after all..." He said softly.

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Soul Society » The Arrancar returns. Arturo vs Taiki
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz