Saturday, 2024-04-27, 3:06 AM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | Reincounter: Yamamura and Kurosaki - Page 14 - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Human World » Reincounter: Yamamura and Kurosaki (The Taiki Arc starts! See Ryuka Arc first.)
Reincounter: Yamamura and Kurosaki
AchronesDate: Wednesday, 2009-12-23, 2:53 AM | Message # 196
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
"I see...."

Upon the refusation, the cloaked figure had appeared behind the man, his stance having revealed himself to have unveiled the sharp blade again. "If you won't tell me.... I'll force it out of you." He said simply, looking over his shoulder.

Then, without further warning, his blade rose up with lightning speed, inches from the man's neck and closing in...

Message edited by Achrones - Wednesday, 2009-12-23, 2:54 AM

AhatakeDate: Wednesday, 2009-12-23, 2:56 AM | Message # 197
Daimyo
Kisuke had blocked with his own blade. "Now what's this for?" He asked. "I can't help you, so you have no more reason to be here."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Wednesday, 2009-12-23, 3:04 AM | Message # 198
Daimyo
"....do you expect me to believe that?" The man countered. "Thanks to the inept knowledge that you have, the Shinigami were able to freely battle in Karakura Town without the worry of civilian casualties. It led to several inventions that revolutionized the policies of the Soul Society. Furthermore, it led to the creation of the Hōgyoku, a tool that allowed the creation of an army that was capable of defeat the Soul Society itself."

With only one hand, he was producing a lot of strength to push at Kisuke's defense. "It's pointless to try and cover up your position now, when you've already exposed so much information to the world."

AhatakeDate: Wednesday, 2009-12-23, 3:07 AM | Message # 199
Daimyo
"I see." Kisuke replied, turning serious. "You seem to know alot about me." He began pushing back, their blades making a screeching sound.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Wednesday, 2009-12-23, 3:12 AM | Message # 200
Daimyo
"Of course. With goals like mine...." He lowered his free hand to position it slightly underneath its hilt. "You need to know everything about your objectives."

Then, the next words he spoke proved to be slightly more menacing. "Unleash..."

His weapon started to glow, emitting a seemingly unstable reiatsu within. Then, he shoved all of his weight forward, initiating an explosive force of that stored reiatsu that blew off part of the roof, and a massive hole in the wall.

"....Meibatsu!"

AhatakeDate: Wednesday, 2009-12-23, 3:15 AM | Message # 201
Daimyo
"Do you know how much it'll cost to pay for that?" Kisuke asked him.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Wednesday, 2009-12-23, 3:18 AM | Message # 202
Daimyo
"Along with your life? Maybe a few hundrend yen...."

His weapon had transformed into a wicked-looking scythe, the staff part he held over his shoulder. Although the statement he made was clearly sarcastic, the gaze he looked upon Kisuke with held no emotion. The bulk of his spiritual pressure could be freely felt, and one could almost hear the sounds of ghostly whispers in the chilling air.

AhatakeDate: Wednesday, 2009-12-23, 3:20 AM | Message # 203
Daimyo
"What Division are you in?" Kisuke asked the man.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Wednesday, 2009-12-23, 3:22 AM | Message # 204
Daimyo
"I'm not in one." From the ruined wall, the figure jumped and landed on the ground to stand evenly with him.

AhatakeDate: Wednesday, 2009-12-23, 3:28 AM | Message # 205
Daimyo
"I see." Kisuke muttered. "Then no one will come looking for you when you die. Awaken...Benihime..." Kisuke's sword changed, it's blade growing thicker, and a "guard" growing obtaining a little red ribbon-like string and the hilt lengthen a bit, but overall it still resembled a cane.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Wednesday, 2009-12-23, 3:32 AM | Message # 206
Daimyo
A simple shift of his foot, and the man's figure had promptly disappeared. Once again, he had re-appeared behind Kisuke, his scythe raised and swung down. Whether he had struck or missed, it was still enough to make the ground underneath them explode. There was a small crater left in the wake of the frightening display of strength.

AhatakeDate: Wednesday, 2009-12-23, 3:34 AM | Message # 207
Daimyo
Kisuke had dodged and was heading down the stairs. "What do you say we take this elsewhere? I can't have you destroy my livelihood."

I'll do what I please

Message edited by Ahatake - Wednesday, 2009-12-23, 3:37 AM

AchronesDate: Wednesday, 2009-12-23, 3:38 AM | Message # 208
Daimyo
Balancing the scythe on his shoulder, the cloaked figure replied, "Fair enough. I've got all the time in the world..." He swiftly followed, his cloak billowing softly in the wind.

AhatakeDate: Wednesday, 2009-12-23, 3:42 AM | Message # 209
Daimyo
Kisuke has stopped running and opened a giant trapdoor at the front of the shop. "This should be sufficient. Come on." Kisuke jumped down into the trapdoor.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Wednesday, 2009-12-23, 3:44 AM | Message # 210
Daimyo
Without hesitation, his opponent swiftly followed, although his eyes were peeled in case of any traps.

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Human World » Reincounter: Yamamura and Kurosaki (The Taiki Arc starts! See Ryuka Arc first.)
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz