Tuesday, 2024-04-30, 8:43 AM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | Fear: Ahatake vs Jiriki - Page 14 - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Human World » Fear: Ahatake vs Jiriki (A stumble upon evil, a jump into death. This is how it ends.)
Fear: Ahatake vs Jiriki
AhatakeDate: Thursday, 2009-12-24, 6:13 AM | Message # 196
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
Adela walked into the living room and looked at this. She smiled and left the room.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Thursday, 2009-12-24, 6:19 AM | Message # 197
Daimyo
Soul Society.

For Jiriki, it was nothing but success.

After he had fled the battle from Ahatake, he had managed to escape to an underground base. Previously, it had been abandoned. But now, with a bit of renovating and adding of technology, it was transformed and coverted into the base for his own secret operations. It would be a good way to start off his plan.

In seconds, he had reached the spot, where two other people were waiting. One of them happened to be cloaked, while the other was not, revealed in an Espada like attire. "....were you followed?" The second cloaked figure asked.

The first reached over, gripped the tip of his hood, and pulled it off of his face, revealing long white hair that fell down to his shoulders. "Nope. In fact, they practically let me go." His voice was now completely different from that of what he had used when speaking to the Kurosaki and co.

AhatakeDate: Thursday, 2009-12-24, 6:23 AM | Message # 198
Daimyo
"Buncha cowards in my opinion." The Arrancar laughed. "Who let's their opponent go? Maybe they knew it was you kid. Maybe you let something slip."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Thursday, 2009-12-24, 6:28 AM | Message # 199
Daimyo
The white-haired man smirked at him. "Who, me? Of course not! Tou-san just has a great deal of mercy when it comes to fighting. If they noticed me, they'd let me know right away." He replied, looking over at the other cloaked figure. "So, Jiriki-sama. How was it?"

It nodded. "It was quite enough power released. You did quite well against your father, Taiki, even if it was just at your Sealed state."

"What can I say? I get around." Taiki shrugged non-chalantly.

AhatakeDate: Thursday, 2009-12-24, 6:30 AM | Message # 200
Daimyo
Arturo, the Arrancar, did not seemed as pleased as Jiriki. "Something tell's me one of you was holding back. If it had been me, either of you would have had your heads rolling on the floor."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Thursday, 2009-12-24, 6:34 AM | Message # 201
Daimyo
Taiki simply rolled his eyes at Arturo. "Seriously? It should've been clear that we both were holding back." He replied. "If I had to use my full power, I would've had to resort to releasing my Zanpakuto, which would've exposed me right away."

A comically skeptical look crossed his features. "Then again, you're just a sadistic who gets a boner off Jiriki-sama killing people. I really couldn't understand how'd you feel about it...."

AhatakeDate: Thursday, 2009-12-24, 6:37 AM | Message # 202
Daimyo
A flash of white quickly grazed Taiki's face and Arturo's hand was smoking.

"I'm not even sure why Jiriki has you around." He replied, contempt in his voice. "You're just a pathetic, makeshift Shinigami who can't even do Bankai. You're father would be a better asset than you."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Thursday, 2009-12-24, 6:40 AM | Message # 203
Daimyo
Slowly, the man wiped his cheek, flicking away the blood. "Trust me...." He replied, his voice unwavered by the blow he had been dealt. "If Tou-san learned the true purpose of this, he'd be too furious and merciful to participate. Secondly, I can perform Bankai.... I just prefer not to use it."

Jiriki, meanwhiile, turned to the large artifical storage tank. The lack of light made it impossible to see what was inside, but he was about to change that.

AhatakeDate: Thursday, 2009-12-24, 6:41 AM | Message # 204
Daimyo
"You can perform Bankai?" He asked, feeling a sudden urge to laugh. "I highly doubt that."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Thursday, 2009-12-24, 6:43 AM | Message # 205
Daimyo
"Want to try me, Arrancar?" Taiki cocked an eyebrow, smirking. "I've been feeling pretty excited since that fight with Tou-san...."

Slowly, Jiriki raised his fingers, making sure everything was ready.

AhatakeDate: Thursday, 2009-12-24, 6:44 AM | Message # 206
Daimyo
Arturo reached for his Zanpakuto. "You sure about that? It'll just be one less piece of scum around when it's over."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Thursday, 2009-12-24, 6:49 AM | Message # 207
Daimyo
"Ain't no scum here, Arranca--"

Taiki's comment was immediately cut off, as Jiriki snapped his fingers. This caused the tank to light up in an immense display of a brilliant green. Soon after, another storage tank lit up the same color. Soon, there were a total of six of them, blazing in their lime glory. In each of them were several mutilated, humanoid bodies floating, stripped to the bone of their clothing.

"Feel free to stop your argument and take a look. These will prove to be the future of the corrupted world we now live in." Jiriki said dryly, folding his arms across his chest.

AhatakeDate: Thursday, 2009-12-24, 6:52 AM | Message # 208
Daimyo
Arturo looked. "I have great respect for whoever did that to them." He said referring to their wounds.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Thursday, 2009-12-24, 6:55 AM | Message # 209
Daimyo
"These are several Shinigami that I managed to find as scraps on the street. They all have one thing in common: immense power." Jiriki explained. "Once they are programmed and prepared... they'll finally be released into the wild." He began to take a few steps towards the two containers in the back, motioning for his two companions to follow.

Taiki simply shrugged and did so.

AhatakeDate: Thursday, 2009-12-24, 6:56 AM | Message # 210
Daimyo
"You talk as if they're wild animals, Jiriki." Arturo said following.

I'll do what I please

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Human World » Fear: Ahatake vs Jiriki (A stumble upon evil, a jump into death. This is how it ends.)
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz