Monday, 2024-04-29, 11:58 PM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | Embodiment of Lust! Lujuria! - Page 2 - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Human World » Embodiment of Lust! Lujuria! (Seven Projects of Jinchuu Arc...START!)
Embodiment of Lust! Lujuria!
AchronesDate: Friday, 2010-01-08, 5:14 AM | Message # 16
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
"Anyone else still here....?"

AhatakeDate: Friday, 2010-01-08, 5:16 AM | Message # 17
Daimyo
"Lemme think." Aoi muttered. "Hmm....Aunti Mido left to go train, Grandpa went with her, Great Grandpa went to visit Great Grandma's Grave, so only Grandma is left."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Friday, 2010-01-08, 5:19 AM | Message # 18
Daimyo
Ah... so Tereya, as usual, had been the only one who stayed behind.

Naturally, Kyuui shivered. Such a grandmother was practically impossible to talk to without having to stand back a few steps. Seeing as how she could stand up to someone stronger than her without hesitation and laugh about it was intimidating enough, but when she really got to fighting.... her enemy could be reduced to nothing but a shitty cesspool. How their grandfather could approach her so easily was beyond her.

AhatakeDate: Friday, 2010-01-08, 5:21 AM | Message # 19
Daimyo
Aoi put an arm around Kyuui. "Why are you scared of Grandma?" Aoi asked. "She wouldn't be mean to us. If she does, we have Grandpa put her in a cage."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Friday, 2010-01-08, 5:23 AM | Message # 20
Daimyo
The sudden fluctuation of body warmth caused Kyuui to blush slightly, obviously sensitive to her sister's touch. "...yeah." Was her usual agreement, her own hand coming to wrap around the one wrung around her waist. "I guess you're right."

AhatakeDate: Friday, 2010-01-08, 5:25 AM | Message # 21
Daimyo
Aoi pressed her lips to Kyuui's. Kyuui was the reason Aoi could be so cheerful, even with both of their parents gone.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Friday, 2010-01-08, 5:30 AM | Message # 22
Daimyo
"Mmm....!"

Kyuui, one eye closing at the sudden action, pulled her face away. "Darn you... it's far too early for that!" She chided, although smiling slightly. Mentally, she glared at the strands of hair that were hanging so annoyingly over her face.

AhatakeDate: Friday, 2010-01-08, 5:31 AM | Message # 23
Daimyo
"You know you liked it." Aoi laughed.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Friday, 2010-01-08, 5:33 AM | Message # 24
Daimyo
Gently, Kyuui pushed the other girl away. "Shut up!" She grumbled, turning herself towards the door and beginning to walk out. "By now, we probably missed breakfast. Maybe Grandma's waiting for us down there, too...."

AhatakeDate: Friday, 2010-01-08, 5:35 AM | Message # 25
Daimyo
Aoi looked disgruntled. "Fine." She replied and walked out of the room and ahead of Kyuui, then jumping downstairs.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Friday, 2010-01-08, 5:39 AM | Message # 26
Daimyo
As soon as the landing was made, the lone voice that was Tereya's sounded. "Hey, brats."

The only thing was, it wasn't from ground level. Above them, feet planted on the ceiling, arms folded across her chest, and hair swaying downwards was the figure of Tereya. Along with the usual half-closed eye look and the slight scowl on her face, the butt of a lit cigarette was in the corner of her mouth.

AhatakeDate: Friday, 2010-01-08, 5:41 AM | Message # 27
Daimyo
"Hey hag." Aoi called back up. "Why are you copying mom?"

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Friday, 2010-01-08, 5:43 AM | Message # 28
Daimyo
"Thought it'd wake me up to have all the blood pool to the back of my head." She said dryly. With that, she immediately pushed herself off of the ceiling, twisting her body around elegantly so that she landed perfectly on her feet.

AhatakeDate: Friday, 2010-01-08, 5:45 AM | Message # 29
Daimyo
Aoi laughed. "Why are you the only one here? Didn't feel like accompanying Grandpa? Me and Aoi could have had the whole house to ourselves."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Friday, 2010-01-08, 5:48 AM | Message # 30
Daimyo
"The bastard went and left me behind while I was sleepin'." Tereya muttered in reply, tilting her head to the side and closing the distance between her eyelids in a display of annoyance. "Besides, I don't what you two do while we're out, and I don't feel like playing maid and cleaning any messes you make."

Instantly, Kyuui realized what Tereya was implying, a crimson blush giving her face the appearance of a red apple. "Grandmother....!" She attempted to protest.

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Human World » Embodiment of Lust! Lujuria! (Seven Projects of Jinchuu Arc...START!)
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz