Saturday, 2024-04-20, 3:04 AM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | Darkness to Darkness: Midoriko Kurosaki vs Kyashi Yamamura - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Multi Area Fights » Darkness to Darkness: Midoriko Kurosaki vs Kyashi Yamamura (Let'sa Go!)
Darkness to Darkness: Midoriko Kurosaki vs Kyashi Yamamura
AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-20, 1:45 AM | Message # 1
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
Midoriko was winding up the stairway to her parents room. She had gotten into the habit of waking up at the crack of dawn, and decided to wake everyone else up who was asleep. She opened the door. "Parents wake up."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-12-20, 1:51 AM | Message # 2
Daimyo
Only Ahatake was in bed. Tereya's side of the bed was uncovered, and the clothes that were folded up for today were gone. The bathroom door was left open, previously closed the night before.

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-20, 1:53 AM | Message # 3
Daimyo
Ahatake say up and looked around. "Hey kiddo. I have no idea where you mother is. She's probably mad at me."

"I see." Midoriko replied. "Well I'm gonna go kick Taiki until he wakes up."

"You do that kiddo." Ahatake replied and went back to sleep. Midoriko went downstairs to her brothers room and did just as she said. She kicked him. "Wake up."

I'll do what I please

Message edited by Ahatake - Sunday, 2009-12-20, 1:56 AM

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-12-20, 1:55 AM | Message # 4
Daimyo
"....Ow?"

An exasperated stare was directed in her direction by the white-haired boy, as he turned his body lazily to meet her. "Oh, good mornin', Sis...." He muttered, sitting up straight and stretching out.

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-20, 1:56 AM | Message # 5
Daimyo
Midoriko kicked her brother between the legs. "You seen mom yet?"

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-12-20, 1:59 AM | Message # 6
Daimyo
"....." Taiki stared blankly at the foot embedded in his groin, before stating, "Yeah. I woke up to see her leave out the door. She seemed really ticked off about something... must've involved Injiki-san." He said observantly, a fox-like smile appearing on his face. "That, or Tou-san was really bad in bed!"

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-20, 2:01 AM | Message # 7
Daimyo
"She must still be mad at father." Midoriko muttered sitting down.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-12-20, 2:02 AM | Message # 8
Daimyo
"Hm?" Taiki cocked an eyebrow, flopping down on his bed and looking over at her. "Why's she mad at him for? Other than the fact that he's outside of his mind most of the time."

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-20, 2:03 AM | Message # 9
Daimyo
"Father let Injiki go."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-12-20, 2:05 AM | Message # 10
Daimyo
That caused Taiki's eyes to widen. "Really?" He asked, sitting up once again. "I would've thought that the guy was a dead man. Who knew Dad had it in 'im?" He shrugged in slight laughter. "But, why's Kaa-san so ticked off, then? Surely Tou-san had a good reason...."

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-20, 2:06 AM | Message # 11
Daimyo
"Apparently, Father also saved a girl who was defending Injiki. One that Mother wanted to kill."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-12-20, 2:07 AM | Message # 12
Daimyo
"Oooooh...." Taiki nodded. "That could explain somethin'...."

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-20, 2:07 AM | Message # 13
Daimyo
"What do you mean?"

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-12-20, 2:11 AM | Message # 14
Daimyo
"...That's exactly what I mean, ya little git..." Taiki muttered, rolling his eyes. "Kaa-san clearly wants Injiki-san's death for what he did to her in the past. Having that opportunity taken from you more than once can practically kill yer will. That's probably what happened here...."

He looked over at his sister lazily. "She might even eventually come to see Ahatake himself as an obstacle to her revenge. That's gonna be bad for their relationship, don't ya think?"

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-20, 2:13 AM | Message # 15
Daimyo
"But Injiki is Father's prey." Midoriko said. "Like Kyashi is mine. Hmm...You and Mom are the only one's without any prey."

I'll do what I please

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Multi Area Fights » Darkness to Darkness: Midoriko Kurosaki vs Kyashi Yamamura (Let'sa Go!)
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz