Friday, 2024-04-26, 1:48 AM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | A Secret Revealed! The Jinchuu's weapon! - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 7
  • »
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Multi Area Fights » A Secret Revealed! The Jinchuu's weapon!
A Secret Revealed! The Jinchuu's weapon!
AhatakeDate: Friday, 2009-12-25, 8:48 AM | Message # 1
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
Ahatake was wondering why he could shake memories from his head. They were unusual, even for him. Memories of his parents. Of his father's death. His own rage. How he killed that Hollow who did it. Why were they all coming back now?

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Friday, 2009-12-25, 8:38 PM | Message # 2
Daimyo
"You seem to be in an awful lot of thought, 'Hatake."

It wasn't long before Tereya's figure strolled into the room, hand clasped behind her back. Her eyes looked curiously at the man sitting on the couch, her mouth slightly open. "And considering it's you.... well, there has to be a problem." She continued, words joking but tone dry as the desert.

AhatakeDate: Friday, 2009-12-25, 8:39 PM | Message # 3
Daimyo
"Even I can be lost in thought, Tereya." Ahatake replied. "The thoughts I'm lost in however are troubling."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Friday, 2009-12-25, 8:41 PM | Message # 4
Daimyo
The woman took a seat right beside her husband, leaning her back against the couch and crossing her legs in a seemingly ladylike fashion. "And what would you happen to be thinking about?" She questioned.

AhatakeDate: Friday, 2009-12-25, 8:43 PM | Message # 5
Daimyo
"My parent's death." He replied. "It never used to concern me before. I regretted not being able to protect them, but it was all said and done. They died, I became a Shinigami. I got my revenge, Killing the Hollow that did it. That must have been the first time I actually relished the death of an opponent. But why these memories are coming back now, I don't know. It's like some cosmic warning."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Friday, 2009-12-25, 8:47 PM | Message # 6
Daimyo
"Maybe it's somethin' with your inner spirit? Or Hollow?" Tereya suggested. "Or, maybe you're just having a mental regression... going back to a certain point of your life."

AhatakeDate: Friday, 2009-12-25, 8:49 PM | Message # 7
Daimyo
"I doubt the latter option is possible. And I don't think my inner hollow has time to joke about crap like that. Besides my inner spirit and inner Hollow became one when I became an Xioachu. So he's mellowed."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Friday, 2009-12-25, 8:51 PM | Message # 8
Daimyo
Tereya let out an exasperated sigh. "Then I donno what to tell ya." She stated bluntly.

AhatakeDate: Friday, 2009-12-25, 8:53 PM | Message # 9
Daimyo
Ahatake sighed. "And as for that son of ours, he hasn't been back for a few days. I wonder what he's doing> Training with Echo again?"

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Friday, 2009-12-25, 8:54 PM | Message # 10
Daimyo
Folding her hands behind her head, Tereya replied, "Most likely. The kid can talk better with him around then us."

AhatakeDate: Friday, 2009-12-25, 8:56 PM | Message # 11
Daimyo
"That's where he gets his mistreatment of Hollows trait." Ahatake growled. "The only thing I dislike Echo for is in our battle, he actually used Hollows as armor."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Friday, 2009-12-25, 8:58 PM | Message # 12
Daimyo
Skepticaly, Tereya cocked an eyebrow. "Seriously? I didn't know you could turn flesh into armor."

AhatakeDate: Friday, 2009-12-25, 9:01 PM | Message # 13
Daimyo
"I didn't either." Ahatake said. "But he did it. I wonder what he see's in Akiko, since he doesn't like Hollows. But then I guess Taiki mimic's him alot. Dislike's Hollows and yet marries one."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Friday, 2009-12-25, 9:03 PM | Message # 14
Daimyo
At this, Tereya turned her gaze away. "Well.... Akiko ain't a Hollow." She stated. "And, weren't you the one that attempted to 'set them up'?"

AhatakeDate: Friday, 2009-12-25, 9:05 PM | Message # 15
Daimyo
"Akiko and I consider ourselves basically Hollow's with Shinigami abilities. And yes I did. And I don't regret it. We have two grandchildren now."

I'll do what I please

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Multi Area Fights » A Secret Revealed! The Jinchuu's weapon!
  • Page 1 of 7
  • »
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz