Monday, 2024-04-29, 7:54 AM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | Anko's Challenge - Page 2 - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox, Rasengan888  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Naruto Roleplays » Konohagakure » Anko's Challenge (Any challengers for the snake vixen~?)
Anko's Challenge
TwilitlinkDate: Wednesday, 2009-12-02, 3:00 AM | Message # 16
Jonin
Group: Chunin
"Oh great, the snake burrows." Hedoro muttered before coughing a bit.

"Calm down Hedoro, otherwise you'll just make yourself sicker than usual." Quinli said while trying to predict where Kanhebi would emerge.

"Very well Quinli." Hedoro replied making some hand signs.

In life you have two options, play the hand you're dealt, or cheat. I play the hand that's dealt... then I cheat.

MewshujiDate: Thursday, 2009-12-03, 6:14 PM | Message # 17
Genin
Group: Kage (Moderator)
Kanhebi burst rom behind the slug, her mouth wide open. "I suggest you RUN!"

Anko gripped onto the back of the snake's tongue. "Hey! Don't swallow while I'm in here!"

TwilitlinkDate: Friday, 2009-12-04, 3:49 AM | Message # 18
Jonin
Hedoro spun around on Quinli's head as he finished weaving his signs with Hare. Hedoro took a deep breath before launching a massive wave of sludge at Kanhebi.

"I suggest you take a bath." Quinli said as the sludge started to wash over the snake.

In life you have two options, play the hand you're dealt, or cheat. I play the hand that's dealt... then I cheat.

Message edited by Twilitlink - Friday, 2009-12-04, 3:50 AM

MewshujiDate: Friday, 2009-12-04, 8:47 PM | Message # 19
Genin
Kanhebi ducked as the wave came at her, but ducked a bit too late. The sludge got in her eyes. "I... I CAN'T SEE!" She shook around violently, trying to get it off. "I can't... I can't see! GET IT OFF! I'M BLIND!"

Anko rolled her eyes. She knew it'd wash off eventually. As the snake screamed in emotional agony, she ran through a few handseals. A large amount of snakes sprang from her sleeve, but wrapped around each other. "Fire Style: Striking Shadow Snake Flamethrower!" she cried out as the snakes emitted flames from their mouths, the flames shooting out of Kanhebi's own mouth, trying to scorch the slug or Hedoro. "Hope you don't mind the heat!"

TwilitlinkDate: Saturday, 2009-12-05, 11:07 PM | Message # 20
Jonin
The fire scorched across Quinli's side, badly burning the slug. As she groaned in pain, Quinli charged toward Kanhebi.

"Quinli, what are you doing?" Hedoro asked as the slug picked up surprising speed. "Oh crap." he said once he realized her intentions. He quickly made his hand signs and threw up over his feet to secure them to the back of the slug.

MewshujiDate: Monday, 2009-12-07, 9:25 PM | Message # 21
Genin
Anko saw out of the screaming snake's mouth that she was going to be rammed. She held her hands in a seal , staring at the slugs eyestalks. "... alright..." She activated her genjutsu- Great Cascading Waterfall Snakes. Anko held out her arm, letting loose around 50 shadow snakes. A real drain on my chakra... but with Kanhebi like this, I can't do much else against a summon of that level... If the slug got caught in the genjutsu, she'd think thousands of snakes were emerging instead. The snakes shot out of the larger one's mouth. They began to slowly wrap around her...

TwilitlinkDate: Tuesday, 2009-12-08, 3:50 AM | Message # 22
Jonin
"So that's how you wanna play?" Quinli said succuming to the genjutsu. She charged through snakes that tried to wrap themselves around her.

"Quinli, what are you doing?" Hedoro asked Quinli as she dived into the wave of snakes. Suddenly Quinli divided into multiple smaller slugs that attached themselves to Kanhebi, leaving Hedoro in the ocean of snakes.

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Naruto Roleplays » Konohagakure » Anko's Challenge (Any challengers for the snake vixen~?)
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz