Monday, 2024-04-29, 10:09 AM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | Anko's Challenge - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox, Rasengan888  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Naruto Roleplays » Konohagakure » Anko's Challenge (Any challengers for the snake vixen~?)
Anko's Challenge
MewshujiDate: Tuesday, 2009-11-17, 7:29 PM | Message # 1
Genin
Group: Kage (Moderator)
(OOC: Feel free to jump into the topic at any time, but only one combatant per battle! Anko also gets to reover after each fight. :3)

The jounin lazily sat atop a rock at the center of the Chunin Exam Finals arena. Her light brown orbs scanned the skyline as she plucked a dumpling from the stick she was holding with her front teeth. The used her tongue to drag it into her mouth and began to chew it. As she chewed she wondered if anyone actually thought they could take her on. It had been hours since she posted the notice at the Mission Request desk- surely someone would have seen it.

TwilitlinkDate: Saturday, 2009-11-21, 10:09 PM | Message # 2
Jonin
Group: Chunin
"You were seriously bored enough to post a mission against your self?" Hedoro Zeki asked as he walked up to the rock as the jounin ate another dumpling. "How's it going Anko?"

In life you have two options, play the hand you're dealt, or cheat. I play the hand that's dealt... then I cheat.

MewshujiDate: Monday, 2009-11-23, 9:34 PM | Message # 3
Genin
Anko smirked as she heard Hedoro walk up behind her. "Well~... two of my students are off on their honeymoon and the third is helping her aunti with a brat... so yeah." Of course, the brat she was referring to was a baby- she liked infants and she liked teenagers but kids from the years 2 to 13... she called them brats. The purple-haired woman turned her head towards him and raised an eyebrow. "... oh, the sick guy." She shook her head and wiped her hands on her jacket as she rose to her feet. "You here to take that challenge?" she asked as she turned to face him.

TwilitlinkDate: Monday, 2009-11-23, 9:36 PM | Message # 4
Jonin
"Eh, I've got nothing better to do at the moment." Hedoro said with a cough.

In life you have two options, play the hand you're dealt, or cheat. I play the hand that's dealt... then I cheat.

MewshujiDate: Tuesday, 2009-11-24, 4:12 PM | Message # 5
Genin
"You sure about that? I mean... with that cough, do you really think you can fight?" she asked with a mock worried tone. She wasn't actually worried about him though, she was just trying to tease him. "Heh... like your style... all right." With a smirk, the match had begun. She brought a kunai out from her jacket sleeve and hurled it at him.

TwilitlinkDate: Tuesday, 2009-11-24, 9:41 PM | Message # 6
Jonin
Hedoro smiled as he dodged the kunai and responded with his own shuriken. Once they left his hand he began making hand signs before taking a deep breath. "Sludge Release: Vomit bullet" he said before hitting his stomach.

Message edited by Twilitlink - Wednesday, 2009-11-25, 11:50 PM

MewshujiDate: Wednesday, 2009-11-25, 11:02 PM | Message # 7
Genin
Anko caught the incoming kunai with one hand and tossed it to the floor. As she did, she held out her other arm. "Striking Shadow Snakes!" The snakes shot out from her sleeve and engulfed the shot of gunk before releasing themselves from Anko's sleeve and scurrying off. "Nice..."

TwilitlinkDate: Wednesday, 2009-11-25, 11:52 PM | Message # 8
Jonin
As the snakes slithered back up Anko's sleeve, Hedoro made two clones that both attacked her. One high, and one low.

MewshujiDate: Thursday, 2009-11-26, 3:13 AM | Message # 9
Genin
Anko quickly jump-kicked the upper clone into the lower clone. "... these better not be..."

TwilitlinkDate: Thursday, 2009-11-26, 10:27 AM | Message # 10
Jonin
"Bingo." Hedoro said as the clones turned into sticky sludge that splatterd all over Anko's feet. "Let's try this again." Hedoro said before hitting his stomach twice, sending two vomit bullets at Anko.

MewshujiDate: Saturday, 2009-11-28, 0:30 AM | Message # 11
Genin
Anko ran through a few handseals before launching a stream of fire from her mouth at the sludgeballs. That should, in theory, either make them explode or burn up. "... feh..." She funneled chakra to her legs to increase their strength before leaping up and out from the gunk. "... if my chakra control was any worse... I'd be a sitting duck..." she mumbled to herself as she landed on all fours, sort of like a cat. She stretched out one arm and allowed more snakes to shoot out at Hedoro, intending to wrap him up.

TwilitlinkDate: Saturday, 2009-11-28, 0:46 AM | Message # 12
Jonin
Hedoro made more hand signs as the snakes began to wrap them selves around his feet. He finished as the sludgeball blew up sending chunks of the volitile substance all around the arena. As the serpents made their way to Hedoro's shins, vomited all over them with Sludge Release: Sticky Feet, trapping them at his shins.

MewshujiDate: Monday, 2009-11-30, 7:35 PM | Message # 13
Genin
"Huh..." She glared, surprised her snakes got stuck. "Looks like I can't use shadow snakes... then..." She bit her thumb hard enough to draw blod. She then began to run through a series of handseals before slamming her hand on the ground. "Summoning jutsu!" A cloud of smoke appeared around her. Out of the cloud rose a large, blue-scaled snake. The giant serpent's scales glistened in the sunlight.

"... Anko-chan...?" it muttered, looking up at her. She was standing on the beast's head. "Why'd you call me? This small fry seems too easy to beat-"

"Well he isn't. I need you, trust me."

"... very well...." The snake opened her mouth, Anko hopping inside before it snapped shut.

TwilitlinkDate: Tuesday, 2009-12-01, 3:02 AM | Message # 14
Jonin
"Summons eh?" Hedoro said as he pricked his finger, "I feel really sorry for the poor sap who has to clean this place." he said as he made the hand signs for a summoning. "I'm gonna need some help here!" he yelled as he slammed his open palm on the dirt. When the smoke dispersed Hedoro was standing atop a giant slug.

"What do you need Hedoro?" it asked with it's femine voice.

"Oh I just need a little assistance with that." Hedoro answered pointing to the giant snake. "So you ready Quinli?"

"Let's." the giant slug replied.

MewshujiDate: Tuesday, 2009-12-01, 6:05 PM | Message # 15
Genin
"Of course... he has to summon slugs. Why'd it have to be a slug...?" muttered the serpent, disdainful that her foe was the one who was above her in the Rock-Paper-Scissors-esque relationship of Snake-Slug-Toad. "Oh well... Anko, hang on." The large blue snake flicked her tongue before burrowing underground. Anko remained inside of her, letting Kanhebi (the snake's name) call the shots for now.

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Naruto Roleplays » Konohagakure » Anko's Challenge (Any challengers for the snake vixen~?)
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz