Sunday, 2024-04-28, 11:17 PM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | Main Roads of Konoha - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox, Rasengan888  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Naruto Roleplays » Konohagakure » Main Roads of Konoha (WHere commerce and all the roads are)
Main Roads of Konoha
Rasengan888Date: Friday, 2009-11-20, 4:53 AM | Message # 1
Missing nin
Group: Kage (Moderator)
This is where all the roads are for Konoha, where all the things and such for planing when walking and such.

Nothing much to say about myself...I'm a fan of One Piece and Naruto. I'm the proctor and tournament moderator of this forum.
Another thing...YOU WILL NEVER KNOW MY REAL NAME! AND IF YOU DO! STALKER!!!! :P

Rasengan888Date: Friday, 2009-11-20, 4:53 AM | Message # 2
Missing nin
Group: Kage (Moderator)
Ranei yawns hugely as he walks through quietly with a cloak. Ranei then hastily walks into a bar to get a few drinks. Once he went in, he orders up some alcohol. The barman went to get a bottle and quickly came back with a grape flavor. Ranei takes it with and leaves 10 coins with the barman. "Keep the change..."

Ranei then sits on a table and starts to pour some wine into a small cup and starts to drink sips of it. "Boy...am I tired from that mission..." Ranei mutters as he looks outside.

Nothing much to say about myself...I'm a fan of One Piece and Naruto. I'm the proctor and tournament moderator of this forum.
Another thing...YOU WILL NEVER KNOW MY REAL NAME! AND IF YOU DO! STALKER!!!! :P

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Naruto Roleplays » Konohagakure » Main Roads of Konoha (WHere commerce and all the roads are)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz