Monday, 2024-04-29, 2:05 AM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | The Training of Takatsuke Uzumaki - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox, Rasengan888  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Naruto Roleplays » Konohagakure » The Training of Takatsuke Uzumaki (Another Rp between Ten Tailed Fox and B14)
The Training of Takatsuke Uzumaki
TenTailedFoxDate: Friday, 2009-11-20, 10:45 PM | Message # 1
Missing nin
Group: Head Administrator
The only characters allowed here are Koukon (mainly Tora Mazuka) by TenTailedFox and Takatsuke Uzumaki by B14.

Ryun's theme: Falling Inside the Black

b14Date: Friday, 2009-11-20, 10:50 PM | Message # 2
Genin
Group: Chunin
Having no missions for the day, Takatsuke Uzumaki was sitting on a branch of a tree just outside Konoha's gates. "Man... I seriously need to train how to use all this power bestowed upon me. Its going to be no good unless I can use it properly. And I have the feeling I've just scratched the surface of my full capabilities..." He laid his eyes on the road below him.

TenTailedFoxDate: Friday, 2009-11-20, 10:56 PM | Message # 3
Missing nin
On the road, Ryun, Tora, Akira, and Sasuke were approaching the village. Akira, who was a Konoha native, noticed and recognized Takatsuke, "Hey, there is Hokage-sama's kid." she announced. Ryun glanced in that direction, "We've met..." he commented. Akira halted the group, "I'm going to take Sasuke to the Hokage to give our report, you two go look around for awhile, and we'll meet you at my place of lunch." she explained. Ryun and Tora nodded, and Sasuke and Akira vanished. Then the two continued up the path towards the gate of the village.

b14Date: Friday, 2009-11-20, 11:06 PM | Message # 4
Genin
Takatsuke recognized most of the group. "Hey! That's Sasuke... and that Mazuka I fought... and Sarutobi Akira! But who's the fourth? I guess it doesn't hurt to go greet them." Takatsuke dropped himself out of the tree nearby Ryun and Tora. "Heya there, Mazuka Ryun! Who's the other guy?"

TenTailedFoxDate: Friday, 2009-11-20, 11:08 PM | Message # 5
Missing nin
Ryun looked slightly dazed, "This is Tora Mazuka. It's been nearly a two weeks since you and I had our confrontation. This guy is the one I was trying to rescue." he explained. Tora gave a half grin, "Nice to meet you, Uzumaki-san." he said, bowing.

b14Date: Friday, 2009-11-20, 11:12 PM | Message # 6
Genin
Takatsuke looked at Tora carefully. "So he's the 'loved one' you had all that fuss over? Well, I guess you are not going to try to eat me for lunch now after he's been saved, right?"

TenTailedFoxDate: Saturday, 2009-11-21, 3:22 AM | Message # 7
Missing nin
Ryun's eyes met Takatsuke's, "So long as you don't act rashly...Uzumaki." he replied.

b14Date: Saturday, 2009-11-21, 5:19 PM | Message # 8
Genin
"So... Tora-san. I guess you could tell me more about yourself. I'm interested to know what kind of a person you are." Takatsuke quickly galnced at Ryun. "This relative of yours was ready to fry me to save you."

TenTailedFoxDate: Sunday, 2009-11-22, 6:02 AM | Message # 9
Missing nin
Tora chuckled, "That is the bond two jinchuriki cousins share I guess." he said laughing. "I am a former Yamagakure chunin and a member of the Mazuka clan. We just got back from a mission in the Land of Lightning, and are going to report our findings to the Hokage." then he let out a sigh, "It seems the Fifth Great War is almost certain, and...there was those Hanmadang people we were attacked by on our way here." Tora said, narrowing his eyes.

b14Date: Sunday, 2009-11-22, 5:26 PM | Message # 10
Genin
The look in Takatsuke's eyes got serious. "If a war should really begin, I would certainly ensure that everyone I care of is safe. Father, mother, Katoru, Hikarime, Hotaku-sensei... and every single person in this village... I would stand to protect them no matter what." He sighed. "But to do that I would have to be able to control all the power I have."

TenTailedFoxDate: Tuesday, 2009-11-24, 4:01 AM | Message # 11
Missing nin
Tora's eyes twinkled, "What power?"

b14Date: Tuesday, 2009-11-24, 9:29 AM | Message # 12
Genin
"My golden chakra. No one knows exactly what it is, not even me." Takatsuke looked at his own hands. "It just comes out at moments of great rage or great danger. It manifests itself like the power of a tailed beast without being one. My father says it is similar to the chakra of the nine-tailed fox, but instead of being filled with evil and destruction, it's more like the sun itself - shining brightly and offering warmth and light. It's just that if I can't control it, the light to help my friends turns into a fire to destroy them."

TenTailedFoxDate: Tuesday, 2009-12-01, 8:40 PM | Message # 13
Missing nin
Tora scratched his chin, and looked at Ryun almost as if looking for an answer. Then with a short sigh, he looked at Takatsuke, "Listen. If it's anything like a Tailed Beast's power, than it needs to be handled delicately. Your father is Naruto, so I'm just going to give you a brief thought on what I think has happened. At the moment of your conception, it is most likely that a portion of the Nine-Tails chakra was bestowed upon you. As you grew up, the chakra from the Nine-Tails became heavily diluted, probably affected by your emotions and drive. At the moment, I would classify you as a Pseudo-Jinchuriki, but I'm not totally sure yet." Tora paused, letting this information sink in. "If your power is like that, however, you must learn to access it at will. However, before learning this, you must have one standard, Do. Not. Use. The. Power. At. Maximum. There is a reason for this, if my thesis is true, using the max amount of your golden chakra will cause it to vanish forever."

b14Date: Tuesday, 2009-12-01, 8:54 PM | Message # 14
Genin
Takatsuke was silent for a moment. Then he asked: "So, Tora-san... Do you think you could offer me some training in order to learn how to control whatever my power is?"

TenTailedFoxDate: Tuesday, 2009-12-01, 10:13 PM | Message # 15
Missing nin
Tora was rather taken aback by this, "I...I suppose I could. It will have to be slightly altered training, due to the fact that you don't really have a biju in you that we know of, but we can make it work. Lead the way to where you want to train." Tora replied.

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Naruto Roleplays » Konohagakure » The Training of Takatsuke Uzumaki (Another Rp between Ten Tailed Fox and B14)
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz