Monday, 2024-04-29, 1:58 AM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | The life and times of Average Ninjas - Page 8 - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox, Rasengan888  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Naruto Roleplays » Konohagakure » The life and times of Average Ninjas (Team Kiyomi...Hikaru Hoshei, Tenshi Fuyutama, and Sadow Yats)
The life and times of Average Ninjas
SadDate: Tuesday, 2009-12-22, 5:47 AM | Message # 106
Academy Student
Group: Chunin
Sadow rubs his thumb and index finger on his chin decisively and confirms "Yeah, I agree. Let's go for it."

PlayersdieDate: Tuesday, 2009-12-22, 5:50 AM | Message # 107
Sannin
Hikaru leaps straight down to the floor yelling loudly. He puts his hands down "Wind Style: Spinning Dirt!" A large gust of wind blew up all around Hikaru as he dashed at Arashi "Cmon soul taker!" He does a flying kick from a few feet infront of Arashi.

KazeyoDate: Tuesday, 2009-12-22, 5:52 AM | Message # 108
Sannin
Group: Jonin
Shiro rolls to the side revealing that a large pane of glass was behind him which Hikaru was now flying towards. In the mean time Arashi merely throws kunai into the walls randomly, "Those should help me keep my boundaries."

KamiDate: Tuesday, 2009-12-22, 5:54 AM | Message # 109
Missing nin
Group: Kage (Moderator)
Tenshi using the dust moves into position and waits

Message edited by Kami - Tuesday, 2009-12-22, 6:04 AM

PlayersdieDate: Tuesday, 2009-12-22, 5:55 AM | Message # 110
Sannin
He chrashes into the pane of glass smashing it everywhere. Some of it cuts his lower legs as he jumps back towards Arashi from his right backside. "NOW!"

Message edited by Playersdie - Tuesday, 2009-12-22, 6:15 AM

SadDate: Tuesday, 2009-12-22, 6:15 AM | Message # 111
Academy Student
Sadow pulls out a Kunai and runs into the dust toward Arashi with the intent to kill burning in his eyes.

KamiDate: Tuesday, 2009-12-22, 6:16 AM | Message # 112
Missing nin
Tenshi from the dust rash at from the left side of Arashi with her weapon draw.

KazeyoDate: Tuesday, 2009-12-22, 6:28 AM | Message # 113
Sannin
"All of you all at once...I'll show you the fault in that plan," Arashi speaks of so quietly. He performs three quick hand seals and uses Tengen: Hizamazuku Kyoufushou. An omni-directional wave of chakra ensnares the young genin in a illusion of fear and pain. Each of Arashi's opponents minds force them to envision the worst consequence of their attack on the ANBU member followed by a intense pain which in combinations makes them want to kneel. Following that technique Arashi appears just to stand in the middle of the would be arena immobile, but obstructed by the dust.

PlayersdieDate: Tuesday, 2009-12-22, 6:32 AM | Message # 114
Sannin
The dust dies down as Hikaru can be seen trembling but still standing infront of both his comrades "I.... I won't let you." Sweat was pouring down his face as he yelled out "I wont let you hurt my friends!" He stood there almost unable to move staggering towards Arashi with a kunai in his hand.

SadDate: Tuesday, 2009-12-22, 6:35 AM | Message # 115
Academy Student
Sadow envisions himself being swiftly impaled by Arashi's Kunai upon reaching him. He could feel the blade pierce his flesh and enter the bowls of his stomach. He looks up to see Arashi smirk and dig his blade deeper into Sadow's lower abdomen, tearing at all it passes. He screams out in agony.

KamiDate: Tuesday, 2009-12-22, 6:45 AM | Message # 116
Missing nin
Tenshi freezes in spot, as Arashi impels kunai deep in the skulls of her teammates "You all alone now, kunoichi, all alone" Arashi says as he walks towards her, pulling out a long white sword. He is right next to her now, "It will all end soon...." Arashi quickly flicks the sword up word cutting through her close as the fall to the ground and a small cut forms down her chest. He quickly jabs the handle of the sword on to her forehead as she falls to the ground, just before he eyes black over she sees arashi standing over her and a sharp pain shoot through her body.

Message edited by Kami - Tuesday, 2009-12-22, 6:47 AM

PlayersdieDate: Tuesday, 2009-12-22, 6:49 AM | Message # 117
Sannin
Hikaru looks back to see his teamates in pain. He bends over clutching his fists toghtly as a small trickle of blood comes out. "AHHHHHH!" He jumps at Arashi "LET THEM GO!" He tries to punch at him as hard as he could after coming down from the jump.

Message edited by Playersdie - Tuesday, 2009-12-22, 6:51 AM

KazeyoDate: Tuesday, 2009-12-22, 7:00 AM | Message # 118
Sannin
Arashi merely tips his head to the side as Hikaru's relatively powerful punch blows his hair. "That could have actually hurt," He thinks as his simultaneously grabs the young midair shinobi's throat and slams him into the ground on top of some more glass particles potentially knocking out the already exhausted genin. He looks around at the shinobi caught up in their own illusions, and as he releases Hikaru and walks over to a crate near a wall releases them all. He sits down and looks up and sees that the rate of snowfall has increased during the sparring match as it was now collecting outside along the windowsill. He thinks to himself that the young shinobi should wake up soon.

KamiDate: Tuesday, 2009-12-22, 7:01 AM | Message # 119
Missing nin
"........" Tenshi looks at Arashi weirdly.

PlayersdieDate: Tuesday, 2009-12-22, 7:03 AM | Message # 120
Sannin
Hikaru struggled to stay consious as he couldnt do anything but lay there on the broken glass of the broken building. "Is this all I could do to help those around me? If this were life or death would they have been able to make it out alive? He thought over and over about this.

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Naruto Roleplays » Konohagakure » The life and times of Average Ninjas (Team Kiyomi...Hikaru Hoshei, Tenshi Fuyutama, and Sadow Yats)
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz