Monday, 2024-04-29, 6:25 AM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | The life and times of Average Ninjas - Page 2 - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox, Rasengan888  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Naruto Roleplays » Konohagakure » The life and times of Average Ninjas (Team Kiyomi...Hikaru Hoshei, Tenshi Fuyutama, and Sadow Yats)
The life and times of Average Ninjas
PlayersdieDate: Saturday, 2009-12-19, 5:04 AM | Message # 16
Sannin
Group: Chunin
"Kiyomi Sensei!" He leaps out forward in a tackle hug formation.

Message edited by Playersdie - Saturday, 2009-12-19, 5:04 AM

TeruDate: Saturday, 2009-12-19, 6:25 AM | Message # 17
Genin
The figure looked confused"Oh yea! Now I remember,I never introduced myself,the name is Yukiko Kiyomi kiddo." Yukiko said cheerfully.

The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it.
Albert Einstein

KamiDate: Saturday, 2009-12-19, 6:27 AM | Message # 18
Missing nin
Group: Kage (Moderator)
"I am Tenshi Fuyutama..." Tenshi says with a giant smile

PlayersdieDate: Saturday, 2009-12-19, 6:28 AM | Message # 19
Sannin
Hikaru tackles yukiko and knocked her to the ground clutching her "I am so happy to meet you. So what do we do next?"

SadDate: Saturday, 2009-12-19, 6:30 AM | Message # 20
Academy Student
Sadow looks sternly at Yukiko and shrugs "Yo."

TeruDate: Saturday, 2009-12-19, 6:30 AM | Message # 21
Genin
"Well... first u can get off of me and then maybe we can talk more about ourselves." Yukiko said without hesitation.

The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it.
Albert Einstein

KamiDate: Saturday, 2009-12-19, 6:31 AM | Message # 22
Missing nin
"Wow, a Jonin that can't dodge alittle kid" Tenshi says looking slightly worried

PlayersdieDate: Saturday, 2009-12-19, 6:31 AM | Message # 23
Sannin
"Oro?" He looked around and scratched his head as he stood up. "I am Hikaru Hoshei."

TeruDate: Saturday, 2009-12-19, 6:34 AM | Message # 24
Genin
"I'm not much of a dodger I would rather grab him by the arms and smack him silly til he passes out...but I wouldn't do that to my pupil." Said Yukiko.

Albert Einstein

KamiDate: Saturday, 2009-12-19, 6:36 AM | Message # 25
Missing nin
"You are a different breed" Tenshi smirk and laughs. "So lets get started on something, I get bored fast when I'm not learn anything."

Message edited by Kami - Saturday, 2009-12-19, 6:38 AM

SadDate: Saturday, 2009-12-19, 6:40 AM | Message # 26
Academy Student
Sadow sits on a log and rests his chin on his fist while observing Yukiko.

TeruDate: Saturday, 2009-12-19, 6:45 AM | Message # 27
Genin
Yukiko looks around and sees that the scenery is not right for this talk "Lets go somewhere else this place is a little too...busy." Said Yukiko as she proceeds to go to a better setting for talking.

Albert Einstein

KamiDate: Saturday, 2009-12-19, 6:53 AM | Message # 28
Missing nin
After the team walks down a rocky forest path for awhile, They come to a opening in the Redwood trees. A small field with knee high grass and a large rock off to one side, a beam of sunlight seemed to shine down on to the rock, giving it a feeling as if it had some kinda of magical powers. Tenshi then spoke up, "This looks pretty good, Sensei?".

TeruDate: Saturday, 2009-12-19, 7:11 AM | Message # 29
Genin
Yukiko looked around and said "Eh...I've seen better in my life but then again I have been almost everywhere I want to go."

Albert Einstein

PlayersdieDate: Saturday, 2009-12-19, 7:12 AM | Message # 30
Sannin
Hikaru just looked around "So what are we gonna be doing sensei, sparing, intensive mental training?"

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Naruto Roleplays » Konohagakure » The life and times of Average Ninjas (Team Kiyomi...Hikaru Hoshei, Tenshi Fuyutama, and Sadow Yats)
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz