Monday, 2024-04-29, 9:29 AM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | The life and times of Average Ninjas - Page 3 - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox, Rasengan888  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Naruto Roleplays » Konohagakure » The life and times of Average Ninjas (Team Kiyomi...Hikaru Hoshei, Tenshi Fuyutama, and Sadow Yats)
The life and times of Average Ninjas
TeruDate: Saturday, 2009-12-19, 7:15 AM | Message # 31
Genin
Group: Chunin
Yukiko looks directly at Hikaru and says" Nah we'll talk about ourselves and our abilities for a bit and then there will be a surprise..."

The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it.
Albert Einstein

KamiDate: Saturday, 2009-12-19, 7:23 AM | Message # 32
Missing nin
Group: Kage (Moderator)
"We should defiantly get to doing something tho, We need to be at the best for the Chunin exams." Tenshi states.

TeruDate: Saturday, 2009-12-19, 7:31 AM | Message # 33
Genin
"If u keep interrupting me and delaying your talking ill make sure u never get into the chunin exams u got that kid?" Said Yukiko.

The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it.
Albert Einstein

PlayersdieDate: Saturday, 2009-12-19, 7:34 AM | Message # 34
Sannin
Hikaru started to laugh and tried to hold it in but he couldnt stop.

TeruDate: Saturday, 2009-12-19, 7:35 AM | Message # 35
Genin
Yukiko turned away from Tenshi and looked at Hikaru " Well at least somebody laughed for a change,you know Hikaru you're not half bad as a pupil."She said.

Albert Einstein

KamiDate: Saturday, 2009-12-19, 7:36 AM | Message # 36
Missing nin
Tenshi walks over and sets on a rock.

Message edited by Kami - Saturday, 2009-12-19, 7:49 AM

PlayersdieDate: Saturday, 2009-12-19, 6:20 PM | Message # 37
Sannin
Hikaru wipes a tear from his eyes and smiles "Dont worry about the chunin exams Tenshi, weve got such a long way to go and such a long time to wait, so lets just do what we can for the time being and have fun." He gave a huge grin.

SadDate: Saturday, 2009-12-19, 11:35 PM | Message # 38
Academy Student
Sadow sits quietly on a tree branch and waits.

TeruDate: Monday, 2009-12-21, 5:23 AM | Message # 39
Genin
"Ok well...first tell me a little about ourselves...what do u like? What do u hate? What is your dream? What is your fear? And most of all tell me why you all wanted to become a ninja."Yukiko said.

Albert Einstein

PlayersdieDate: Monday, 2009-12-21, 5:26 AM | Message # 40
Sannin
"Well I like my family and everyone here, I hate..." He thought for a moment "I dont really know what I hate. My dream is to become the best I can to help protect my friends and family, and I fear that I wont ever become strong enough to do what I dream of. I wanted to become a ninja so that I could live my dream and see the world." He was very inspired about all this and waited for what everyone else had to say.

Message edited by Playersdie - Monday, 2009-12-21, 5:38 AM

SadDate: Monday, 2009-12-21, 5:35 AM | Message # 41
Academy Student
Sadow grimaces and answers "I like progress and silence. I hate lack of progress and anything that would halt it. My dream is to help the village prosper. My fear is uselessness, for it is a fate worse than death. I became a ninja so that I may further aid the village."

KamiDate: Monday, 2009-12-21, 5:44 AM | Message # 42
Missing nin
"What do I like? I like to learn new techniques and new ways to do things. What do I hate? I hate having nothing to do, bored easily. What is my fear? My fear is something I wont tell you till I trust you. My ninja way? My ninja way is to honor my family name...Juusha" Tenshi replies while still setting down on the rock.

TeruDate: Monday, 2009-12-21, 5:51 AM | Message # 43
Genin
Yukiko looks around a bit and is astonishedand says "Well...that told me very little all I know now is that Hikaru is a cheerful person, Sadow is a somewhat like a sociopath and that Tenshi wants to make his mommy proud. Well I might as well tell u about me I like to talk to boys and eat food specifically potstickers.I hate my cousin Takeo for what he did to my family. My fear is that my sweet little cousin Teru will become like Takeo. And I am a ninja because well...I like fighting and rescuing people."

Albert Einstein

PlayersdieDate: Monday, 2009-12-21, 5:52 AM | Message # 44
Sannin
Hikaru scratched his head "Uh that didnt tell us anything either sensei."

KamiDate: Monday, 2009-12-21, 5:53 AM | Message # 45
Missing nin
"Great a softy... Your sure your a jonin?" Tenshi states

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Naruto Roleplays » Konohagakure » The life and times of Average Ninjas (Team Kiyomi...Hikaru Hoshei, Tenshi Fuyutama, and Sadow Yats)
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz