Thursday, 2024-05-16, 4:27 AM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | The life and times of Average Ninjas - Page 4 - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox, Rasengan888  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Naruto Roleplays » Konohagakure » The life and times of Average Ninjas (Team Kiyomi...Hikaru Hoshei, Tenshi Fuyutama, and Sadow Yats)
The life and times of Average Ninjas
SadDate: Monday, 2009-12-21, 5:55 AM | Message # 46
Academy Student
Group: Chunin
Sadow thinks to himself "...Sociopath?"

PlayersdieDate: Monday, 2009-12-21, 5:56 AM | Message # 47
Sannin
"I think she means your nutty as a acorn." he smiles as he says this.

TeruDate: Monday, 2009-12-21, 5:57 AM | Message # 48
Genin
"Well of course It did it shows you I love my family and hate anyone who would harm them in anyway, it also shows you that I am a typical teenager girl and I like what I do as a ninja." "But you are indeed correct Hikaru I did leave something out...in the event that you happen to be in danger I will not help any of you."Yukiko explained.

The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it.
Albert Einstein

KamiDate: Monday, 2009-12-21, 5:58 AM | Message # 49
Missing nin
Group: Kage (Moderator)
"Danger! Know the fun starts" Tenshi jumps up smiling

PlayersdieDate: Monday, 2009-12-21, 5:59 AM | Message # 50
Sannin
Hikarus face sorta dropped "Uh, doesnt that defeat the purpose of the having a teacher?"

TeruDate: Monday, 2009-12-21, 6:01 AM | Message # 51
Genin
"Well I just wanna see if you live when there is danger...I will only be doing this on the first sign of trouble. Understood?" Yukiko said to Hikaru.

The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it.
Albert Einstein

PlayersdieDate: Monday, 2009-12-21, 6:04 AM | Message # 52
Sannin
"Uh... ok?" He sorta pondered what this meant and eventually just went on listening.

KamiDate: Monday, 2009-12-21, 6:05 AM | Message # 53
Missing nin
"What is it? I can't wait!" Tenshi smile gets bigger.

SadDate: Monday, 2009-12-21, 6:05 AM | Message # 54
Academy Student
Sadow thinks to himself sarcastically "Wow... What a teacher..."

TeruDate: Monday, 2009-12-21, 6:08 AM | Message # 55
Genin
Yukiko turns to Tenshi "Tenshi...ur starting to scare me, are u saying you want me to hire some thugs to beat the shit out of you and I just watch?"

Albert Einstein

KamiDate: Monday, 2009-12-21, 6:12 AM | Message # 56
Missing nin
Tenshi laughs "Combat is combat, You can hire them and beat the shit out of us, but i won't go down easily, Or someone else could and they could kill us..." she keeps smiling

TeruDate: Monday, 2009-12-21, 6:23 AM | Message # 57
Genin
Yukiko looks at her and surprisingly smiles "Okay then I think your buddy here will get what he wants guys. C'mon lets go to town."

Albert Einstein

Message edited by Teru - Monday, 2009-12-21, 6:24 AM

KamiDate: Monday, 2009-12-21, 6:31 AM | Message # 58
Missing nin
After just a short walk the four shinobi arrive back to the front gate to Konoha, The sun has hit its highest point of the day. Despite this snow begins to fall on the city.

"So where do we meet this person Yukiko-Sensei?" Tenshi ask

PlayersdieDate: Monday, 2009-12-21, 6:31 AM | Message # 59
Sannin
"I have a terrible feeling about this."

KazeyoDate: Monday, 2009-12-21, 6:34 AM | Message # 60
Sannin
Group: Jonin
Back in town an ANBU member from Kyoukoku, under the code name Arashi, sits waiting for his meeting with the Konoha Jounin he had been ordered to aid. He unfortunately was assigned this mission during the same day Yukiko Kiyomi, the jounin in question, was to meet with her new team. He sighs and reaches for his mask only to remember that he was ordered to keep it off while in Konoha, "I suppose...it's just going to be a long day." He sits back against the wall of a random ramen shop while on a crate in an alley as the snow begins to fall, "...Indeed a long day."

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Naruto Roleplays » Konohagakure » The life and times of Average Ninjas (Team Kiyomi...Hikaru Hoshei, Tenshi Fuyutama, and Sadow Yats)
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz