Sunday, 2024-04-28, 11:01 PM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | Battle of Skill and Power! Sasuke vs Kurisu - Page 2 - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox, Rasengan888  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Naruto Roleplays » Konohagakure » Battle of Skill and Power! Sasuke vs Kurisu (Kurisu vs Ryun)
Battle of Skill and Power! Sasuke vs Kurisu
TenTailedFoxDate: Tuesday, 2009-11-10, 7:51 AM | Message # 16
Missing nin
Group: Head Administrator
Sasuke smirked, "What you cannot understand, is that underestimating a genius of the Uchiha clan is both stupid and not advised." Sasuke stated as he drew his katana. "Come."

Ryun's theme: Falling Inside the Black

ItachisharkakDate: Tuesday, 2009-11-10, 8:01 AM | Message # 17
Sannin
Group: Jonin
Kurisu however stood still. "As one of your reknown, you should have no problem aiming for me." Kurisu drew his kunai.

Kurisu Taizen-Raikage

TenTailedFoxDate: Tuesday, 2009-11-10, 8:11 AM | Message # 18
Missing nin
"I'm no fool. If what I've heard is true, this man has all of the nature releases, and a transplanted Sharingan eye. Damn, I picked a bad day to be in a bad mood." Sasuke thought to himself. He then smirked, Kurisu had made a mistake earlier by looking into his eyes, however, and even with a Sharingan, only someone of Uchiha can resist Tsukuyomi. Sasuke invoked the dream world, causing Kurisu to be tied to a post, where Sasuke began to electrocute him for what seemed like days.

ItachisharkakDate: Wednesday, 2009-11-11, 6:09 AM | Message # 19
Sannin
Kurisu endured the torture, but in the middle of it remarked, "Drown them, Suisu." Instantly, the body of Kurisu exploded into water. "You see, when I pulled my scroll out, it was a summoning jutsu. It was supposed to be for Ryun, but it appears you shall recieve it insted." When the cave had collapsed, Kurisu had made his way to the cave and there made the switch.

Kurisu Taizen-Raikage

TenTailedFoxDate: Wednesday, 2009-11-11, 6:27 AM | Message # 20
Missing nin
Sasuke saw that his enemy was setting something up by the color of chakra revealed by his Sharingan. "Better go with that for starters.." Sasuke thought. He charged Chidori in his hand then threw hundreds of senbon shaped Chidoris at Kurisu.

ItachisharkakDate: Wednesday, 2009-11-11, 6:33 AM | Message # 21
Sannin
"Hmm, Wind Style: Dual Attack." Kurisu not only stopped the attack, but sent it flying back at Sasuke. Kurisu then sped back to the top of the cliff. He pulled out seven kunai, and shot them in differant directions.

Kurisu Taizen-Raikage

TenTailedFoxDate: Wednesday, 2009-11-11, 6:38 AM | Message # 22
Missing nin
Sasuke's Sharingan revealed everything, so he thrust his arms out and flung Chidori from his body negating the techniques. "Just as I feared, his techniques can block mine as long as they are of the same level and opposite element. He has the advantage elementally." Sasuke pondered. "Still, that Wind Release is weaker than some of my moves...and...I have that..." Sasuke thought. Sasuke once again threw Chidori Senbon at Kurisu.

ItachisharkakDate: Wednesday, 2009-11-11, 6:49 AM | Message # 23
Sannin
Kurisu this time remarked, "Earth Style: Mud Wall. " Kurisu then used his raiton to speed out of the way.

Kurisu Taizen-Raikage

TenTailedFoxDate: Wednesday, 2009-11-11, 6:56 AM | Message # 24
Missing nin
"A switch to Earth?" he wondered, watching the lightning release Chidori Senbon cut right through the wall, although Kurisu was gone by then and didn't get hit, "He's being cautious. I need to use that." Sasuke decided. He formed several hand seals, inhaled and then called out, "Fire Release: Phoenix Immortal Fire Technique!!!" Releasing dozens of fireballs at Kurisu.

ItachisharkakDate: Wednesday, 2009-11-11, 7:02 AM | Message # 25
Sannin
"Summoning Jutsu, Suisu." Kurisu had summoned Suisu to intercept the flames. By then, Kurisu had apperaed behind Sasuke and formed a fist covered with lightning. He then attacked with bone crushing force.

Kurisu Taizen-Raikage

TenTailedFoxDate: Wednesday, 2009-11-11, 7:20 AM | Message # 26
Missing nin
Sasuke's Sharingan took it all in, and he caught Kurisu's wrist with his Chidori charged hand, "You need more than speed and a nifty distraction to escape the notice of my eyes." Sasuke began, "Raikage..they called you, yet at the moment I'm not seeing your skill." Sasuke tightened his grip, "Before my eyes, your reign shall topple like the stones of a rotting palace."

ItachisharkakDate: Friday, 2009-11-13, 5:58 AM | Message # 27
Sannin
Kurisu smirked as he retorted, "Uchiha Sasuke, you shall now understand what a kage can truly do." Kurisu immediatly jerked his free hand and pulled the chakra wires in his hand. "I set this up in my battle with Ryun." Kurisu had just pulled multiple kunai in towards himself and Sasuke.

Kurisu Taizen-Raikage

TenTailedFoxDate: Saturday, 2009-11-14, 6:17 AM | Message # 28
Missing nin
Sasuke turned and flung out his arms, Sharingan ablaze, "Chidori Current!" he called out, blowing away the kunai with a huge gush of electricity. He leaped onto a nearby ledge and watched Kurisu with his Sharingan.

ItachisharkakDate: Thursday, 2009-11-19, 7:09 AM | Message # 29
Sannin
Kurisu looked at the ground and repiled, "Show me an Uchiha's power."

Kurisu Taizen-Raikage

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Naruto Roleplays » Konohagakure » Battle of Skill and Power! Sasuke vs Kurisu (Kurisu vs Ryun)
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz