Monday, 2024-04-29, 10:10 AM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | Battle of Skill and Power! Sasuke vs Kurisu - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox, Rasengan888  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Naruto Roleplays » Konohagakure » Battle of Skill and Power! Sasuke vs Kurisu (Kurisu vs Ryun)
Battle of Skill and Power! Sasuke vs Kurisu
ItachisharkakDate: Sunday, 2009-11-08, 3:41 AM | Message # 1
Sannin
Group: Jonin
Kurisu walked up the dirt road, and stumbled upon a large cavern.

Kurisu Taizen-Raikage

TenTailedFoxDate: Sunday, 2009-11-08, 4:25 AM | Message # 2
Missing nin
Group: Head Administrator
Ryun Mazuka was sitting, running his hair through the underground waterfall several miles below the cave's entrance. Tears seeped from his eyes, but they were hidden by the water that was running over his head. He was only fifteen, and now he was already responsible for an attack on Konoha, but he had to, Tora had to be found...alive. That's when Ryun sensed someone walk in a few miles overhead. He summoned four other shinobi who quickly vanished. A few moments later, they appeared out of the shadows, in front of the stranger.

Ryun's theme: Falling Inside the Black

ItachisharkakDate: Sunday, 2009-11-08, 7:32 AM | Message # 3
Sannin
Kurisu stood in the road as he gllazed upon the shinobi. His cloak waving in the wind had added to the mysterious apperance. His head was conceled by a large hat that he slowly removed. As he removed the hat he remarked, "It appears that you are in my way. My I ask if you please move."

Kurisu Taizen-Raikage

TenTailedFoxDate: Sunday, 2009-11-08, 7:43 AM | Message # 4
Missing nin
The middle ninja narrowed his eyes. "If only it was that simple." it said in a raspy voice. "We will not let you pass, especially when your chakra feels like this. It is too good of an opportunity." it continued. The four shinobi then faded back into the shadows and out of their enemies sight, lying in wait for him.

ItachisharkakDate: Sunday, 2009-11-08, 8:06 AM | Message # 5
Sannin
Kurisu remained stationary as his eyes looked into the shadows. "Hmm, you seemed to have moved. However, your words point to alterior motives. I would prefer not to fight you four, so can we drop it ?" Kurisu reached into his cloak as he pulled out a unique kunai, He then proceeded to walk into the darkness.

Kurisu Taizen-Raikage

TenTailedFoxDate: Sunday, 2009-11-08, 8:08 AM | Message # 6
Missing nin
From the shadows came a voice, "I too wish for peace, but it will only come after my goal is achieved. You won't detour me." it said.

ItachisharkakDate: Sunday, 2009-11-08, 8:24 AM | Message # 7
Sannin
Kurisu remained unfazed and remarked, "You have a goal, but I have a goal as well." Kurisu then located where the voice came from. He threw the kunai at his opponent and stood still. He twicted his fingers as a small rock moved in the same line of the kunai's path.

Kurisu Taizen-Raikage

TenTailedFoxDate: Monday, 2009-11-09, 7:34 PM | Message # 8
Missing nin
However, the linked vision of the paths allowed them to see this attack coming and they merely side stepped it. The Tenjokai path clapped it's hands together, "Kuchiyose no jutsu!" it said, summoning a large chimera. It wasted no time in releasing a wave of flames at the enemy, the result of the attack, causing the cave to explode.

ItachisharkakDate: Tuesday, 2009-11-10, 6:41 AM | Message # 9
Sannin
Kurisu sped out of the way, before being harmed. "Impressive, now how should I do this." He thought as he performed the hand seals for his jutsu. "Fire Style: Blaze of glory." The large pheonix rose from behind him, and attacked at full force. Meanwhile, Kurisu went next to the collasped cave

Kurisu Taizen-Raikage

TenTailedFoxDate: Tuesday, 2009-11-10, 6:51 AM | Message # 10
Missing nin
Ryun looked shocked, he had not anticipated his technique to reveal him in the cave. Now the enemy's jutsu was coming right for him and he couldn't move due to his jutsu. Suddenly, a large storm of lightning ripped through the flames, and there on the rock above him, was his leader and master, Uchiha Sasuke. "Ryun, you're pathetic. Get out of here." Ryun nodded and fled into the woods, "Good luck....sensei..." he thought as he retreated. Sasuke looked the enemy in the eyes, "That kid back there is a comrade of mine. Even if he's a pain, I can't let you off him like that. So I will protect him." he declared, activating Sharingan.

ItachisharkakDate: Tuesday, 2009-11-10, 7:02 AM | Message # 11
Sannin
Kurisu looked at this man, of legend and power. "So you are his sensei, I wonder who is stronger ?" Kurisu as he looked at his famous opponent.

Kurisu Taizen-Raikage

TenTailedFoxDate: Tuesday, 2009-11-10, 7:07 AM | Message # 12
Missing nin
Sasuke closed his eyes, he remembered Team 7, Team Hawk, and then Ryun. "They all cared for me, and I ignored them. They are my new family. The Uchiha's will of fire is resurrected in them. I will make amends...today!" he thought forcing his eyes open. "You will never get the shot to figure it out. You'll be dead long before you figure it out." Sasuke replied.

ItachisharkakDate: Tuesday, 2009-11-10, 7:15 AM | Message # 13
Sannin
Kurisu walked away from the cave and replied, "Prehaps."

Kurisu Taizen-Raikage

TenTailedFoxDate: Tuesday, 2009-11-10, 7:44 AM | Message # 14
Missing nin
"I recognize you. You are Kurisu of the Thunderbolt. The previous Raikage, and the current Eight-Tails host. What is a prick like you doing in a place like this? This cave...you purposely came looking for Ryun, didn't you?" Sasuke questioned.

ItachisharkakDate: Tuesday, 2009-11-10, 7:47 AM | Message # 15
Sannin
Kurisu turned and glared in Sasuke's eyes and replied, "I have my own reasons for following certian people." Kurisu pulled out a scroll and remarked, "You came for a fight."

Kurisu Taizen-Raikage

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Naruto Roleplays » Konohagakure » Battle of Skill and Power! Sasuke vs Kurisu (Kurisu vs Ryun)
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz