Saturday, 2024-04-27, 4:06 PM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | Kokukozu vs. Kurisu - Page 3 - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox, Mewshuji  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Naruto Roleplays » Kirigakure » Kokukozu vs. Kurisu (Battle in the Action-Craving Rain!)
Kokukozu vs. Kurisu
RokubiDate: Saturday, 2009-12-26, 2:45 AM | Message # 31
Genin
Group: Chunin
The clone in Kiri jumped on top of a nearby building, made a few hand seals and yelled, "Fire Release: Dragon Fire Jutsu" It spewed a large flame in the shape of a dragon which clashed with Kurisu's flame, both put each other out. The clone help up the tiger Hand-Seal and summoned more Water Clones. I understand now...this is more than just a sparring, rather than search out Zutto...he's gonna' try and destroy Kiri altogether! Well then...I guess it's for drastic measures. He closed his eye and waited for Kurisu's next move.

ItachisharkakDate: Saturday, 2009-12-26, 2:53 AM | Message # 32
Sannin
Group: Jonin
Kurisu closed his eyes and opened them again. "Omoigan."

Kurisu Taizen-Raikage

RokubiDate: Saturday, 2009-12-26, 3:00 AM | Message # 33
Genin
Kokukozu opened his eye, black, strange, taboo markings surrounded his eye, his sclera was now black and his pupil and iris were larger. He jumped off the building and in front of the gates, made a few Hand-Seals and, with a puff a smoke, he summoned his Salamander, Sanshoūo.

ItachisharkakDate: Saturday, 2009-12-26, 3:08 AM | Message # 34
Sannin
Kurisu returned with the same style of attack. "Summoning Jutsu: Suisu."

Kurisu Taizen-Raikage

RokubiDate: Saturday, 2009-12-26, 3:21 AM | Message # 35
Genin
Kokukozu made a few more Hand-Seals and said, "Water Bullet Jutsu," While Sanshoūo yelled, "Wind Release: Gust of the North!" Combined, they had created Wind and Water Release: Monsoon. Both jutsus formed a large sphere of rapid wind coating the water, the wind was so fast that the water inside bubbled. It flew in Kurisu and Suisu's direction.

ItachisharkakDate: Saturday, 2009-12-26, 5:03 AM | Message # 36
Sannin
Kurisu placed hjis hand on the groung again. "Summoning Jutsu: Hosu, Tsuchisu." Kurisu then put his hand to his mouth and shot a fire ball in to the water. All that happened was steam.

Kurisu Taizen-Raikage

RokubiDate: Saturday, 2009-12-26, 5:39 AM | Message # 37
Genin
Damn, he fought it off. This isn't good, I'm starting to run low on Chakra, it's getting hard to keep my Sage Mode stable. Kokukozu thought. He, mentally, ordered the clones to meditate and stay complete still so the Sage Chakra could multiply. He waited until Kurisu made a move.

ItachisharkakDate: Saturday, 2009-12-26, 5:42 AM | Message # 38
Sannin
In the mist of the steam, Kurisu ran at full speeds with a lightning blade in hand.

Kurisu Taizen-Raikage

RokubiDate: Saturday, 2009-12-26, 5:47 AM | Message # 39
Genin
Kokukozu jumped off the head of Sanshoūo and stood behind him, panting. "Sorry, Sanshoūo..." whispered Kokukozu. The lightning blade struck Sanshoūo as he disappeared with a "poof~!" sound. Now he was an open target.

ItachisharkakDate: Saturday, 2009-12-26, 5:49 AM | Message # 40
Sannin
Kurisu proclaimed, "You are really dense." He exploded in a fury of flames. The real Kurisu popped out from under the ground with a kunai.

Kurisu Taizen-Raikage

RokubiDate: Saturday, 2009-12-26, 5:56 AM | Message # 41
Genin
"As are you, hehe!" Kokukozu yelled, before being turned to a puddle of water. The other clones meditating on the building opened their eyes and readied for the true battle. "Don't forget that you're facing a group of my clones, don't let your greed take over." Shouted Kokukozu. With my Sage Chakra replenished, this guy should be no more than a bug on my shoulder...but, why? Why would he go to such lengths as to destroy all of Kiri, just to find a wanted criminal?

Message edited by Rokubi - Saturday, 2009-12-26, 5:56 AM

ItachisharkakDate: Saturday, 2009-12-26, 6:02 AM | Message # 42
Sannin
Kurisu opened his eyes and stated, "Sharingan."

Kurisu Taizen-Raikage

RokubiDate: Saturday, 2009-12-26, 6:12 AM | Message # 43
Genin
Damn, and a Sharingan? Two Kekkei Genkeis? It just keeps getting worse...hey, where are those two Jonin bastards? He thought to himself. One clone stuck out his right hand while the others morphed together, kind of slowly. When they had finished, they all took the shape of a large, watery axe. Kokukozu held it with his other hand as well and jumped off the building and lunged at Kurisu. Hopefully...! "HAH!"

Message edited by Rokubi - Saturday, 2009-12-26, 6:12 AM

ItachisharkakDate: Saturday, 2009-12-26, 6:13 AM | Message # 44
Sannin
Kurisu looked at is as he replied, "Attacks of this level don't work on me. Capture." Kurisu had now sealed the axe into his eye.

Kurisu Taizen-Raikage

RokubiDate: Saturday, 2009-12-26, 6:27 AM | Message # 45
Genin
Perfect! He held up the Ram Hand-Seal, but was so high up it wasn't detected by Kurisu, and whispered "Break Away!" tHe axe then split into several clones. Kokukozu then telepathically spoke with the clones. Yeah, he can see everything, all right...I'll see if I can summon something that can break this! He then made a downward position, made a few Hand-Seals and shouted, "Water Release: Sea Spout!" Gallons of salt water poured from his mouth, speeding towards Kurisu.

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Naruto Roleplays » Kirigakure » Kokukozu vs. Kurisu (Battle in the Action-Craving Rain!)
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz