Monday, 2024-05-13, 6:45 AM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | Seinin Kessho - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox, AzureDragoon  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Basic Rules of Roleplaying » Character Submissions » Seinin Kessho (Naruto Character)
Seinin Kessho
Rasengan888Date: Sunday, 2009-11-15, 4:49 AM | Message # 1
Missing nin
Group: Kage (Moderator)
http://narutofanon.wikia.com/wiki/Seinin_Kessho

Techniques:
Elemental Shoot
Alloys and Amalgams
Neos Comtactpound

Once again...incomplete

History: Seinin was a boy in which his father was the controller of a rich, criminal company. His mother had died when Seinin was the age of 5. Because of this, Seinin was forced to be one of the executive chiefs of the company when he was about 13 years old after becoming a Kumo ninja. After 2 years of disgusting work, Seinin had decided to escape the wretched place after poisoning his dad. Just as he escaped, he had ended up in a military academy in which there, he had learned more to be a ninja and had learned more of the goodness in him rather than evil. Because of the trauma of events of his past life, Seinin had kept a cold and unusual temper. After the three years of making friends, Seinin had decided to escape the military academy to go to his own future at Konoha.

Upon there, Seinin decides to be part of building a coliseum building (House of Fanatics) at Konoha in part of a tournament. Upon there, he meets up with Hanatte Sokudo, in which she has seemed to know everything about medicine. Seinin has a friendly chat with her, and leaves anonymously to go part of the working place. While building the important parts of the House of Fanatics of the maze, Seinin had made many enemies and friends. Once then, Seinin had a fight with a buffed person because Seinin had threw a hammer at him. Seinin unleashes his new moves of his alloys, and defeats him with a combination of fire and wind. Seeing this, Otonami, the Hokage, had decided as Seinin to be part of the organizer. Groaning at this, Seinin reluctantly agrees.

Nothing much to say about myself...I'm a fan of One Piece and Naruto. I'm the proctor and tournament moderator of this forum.
Another thing...YOU WILL NEVER KNOW MY REAL NAME! AND IF YOU DO! STALKER!!!! :P

TenTailedFoxDate: Monday, 2009-11-16, 1:19 AM | Message # 2
Missing nin
Group: Head Administrator
Approved

Ryun's theme: Falling Inside the Black

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Basic Rules of Roleplaying » Character Submissions » Seinin Kessho (Naruto Character)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz