Tuesday, 2024-04-30, 4:09 AM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | A Shadow And Its Companion: Kyashi vs Suki - Page 4 - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Soul Society » A Shadow And Its Companion: Kyashi vs Suki
A Shadow And Its Companion: Kyashi vs Suki
AhatakeDate: Monday, 2009-12-14, 4:51 AM | Message # 46
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
Suki ducked down and performed a sweep-kick. "Your feet are wide open."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Monday, 2009-12-14, 4:54 AM | Message # 47
Daimyo
Startled by the sudden move, Kyashi didn't have time to dodge. Eyes widening, she felt her balance sway, and she landed hard on her back on the ground. She was forced to shut one eye, the other open on her opponent.

AhatakeDate: Monday, 2009-12-14, 4:59 AM | Message # 48
Daimyo
"Bakudō number 4, Hainawa!" A golden kido rope expelled from Suki's middle and index finger and wrapped around her sister's leg. She swung Kyashi up into the air and into the nearest and only tree around.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Monday, 2009-12-14, 5:01 AM | Message # 49
Daimyo
A shocked yelp was all that was heard from Kyashi as she felt her head connect with the bark, but it broke under the force of the throw.

AhatakeDate: Monday, 2009-12-14, 5:02 AM | Message # 50
Daimyo
Suki pulled back and twirled her sister around on the rop like a lasso, before swinging her hard into the ground. "Onee-san can do all this and more, Kyashi-chan."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Monday, 2009-12-14, 5:04 AM | Message # 51
Daimyo
At first, the younger blonde laid on her back again for a moment, before simply getting back up. "As much as you're older than me...." She mused, sitting up to smirk at Suki. "That was nowhere as near as painful as when Sachi does it!"

AhatakeDate: Monday, 2009-12-14, 5:05 AM | Message # 52
Daimyo
"Onee-san is stronger than I am." Suki replied. "So of course it wasn't."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Monday, 2009-12-14, 5:07 AM | Message # 53
Daimyo
Slowly, she stood back up. "That ain't gonna stop me...." She replied, breathing heavily. "I don't care what happens to me. My goal has always been to surpass my sister and prove my worth as the next heiress. I don't give a damn about how strong she is.... I'll just become stronger!"

AhatakeDate: Monday, 2009-12-14, 5:08 AM | Message # 54
Daimyo
"I wonder if you can actually do it. You spend more time with that Shinigami, Injiki, than you do training now."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Monday, 2009-12-14, 5:10 AM | Message # 55
Daimyo
"So? I train with him, too...." The young blonde replied casually, shaking her shoulders a bit. "Doesn't mean I've gotten any weaker than I have."

AhatakeDate: Monday, 2009-12-14, 5:11 AM | Message # 56
Daimyo
"Yes, but sometimes I wonder if he isn't distracting you." Suki chided.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Monday, 2009-12-14, 5:14 AM | Message # 57
Daimyo
Kyashi merely smirked. "Nothing distracts me from my goal. Sure, I may allow myself to get a little side-tracked along the way. But I know what I'm destined to do.... and that's to gain more power. Even a bond won't deter me from what I wish to do."

AhatakeDate: Monday, 2009-12-14, 5:15 AM | Message # 58
Daimyo
"Alright then. I'll ask you this? If you want power, do you wish to see my Shikai?"

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Monday, 2009-12-14, 5:17 AM | Message # 59
Daimyo
Kyashi raised her blade to a one-handed stance. "Sounds good to me. I could use a little bit of a challenge right now...."

But now, as they talked, a set of brown eyes from a distance away were watching them both. A slender figure was connected to them, leaning against a wall with its arms folded across its chest.

AhatakeDate: Monday, 2009-12-14, 5:20 AM | Message # 60
Daimyo
"Bloom...Mizuhana." Suki held up her sword, and it was covered in mist. After it cleared the blade had changed. The blade was all blue and the hilt and guard looked slightly "Power-Ranger-ish".

"Tell me when you're ready."

I'll do what I please

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Soul Society » A Shadow And Its Companion: Kyashi vs Suki
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz