Tuesday, 2024-04-30, 6:11 AM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | Fury and Tragedy: The Unfinished Rivalry - Page 7 - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Soul Society » Fury and Tragedy: The Unfinished Rivalry
Fury and Tragedy: The Unfinished Rivalry
AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-12-27, 6:53 AM | Message # 91
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
Mitsuki looked up, surprise evident in her eyes. "What do you mean?" She questioned. "I don't know what to convince him of...unless, of course, you fear that Tora wishes to kill this Vizard."

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-27, 6:56 AM | Message # 92
Daimyo
"Yes." Morio replied. "And if he does, her father will strike back."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-12-27, 6:58 AM | Message # 93
Daimyo
"You should not fear such a thing...." Mitsuki said in a gentle chiding voice. "Tora is a sensible man who has an understanding of situations such as this. He will not kill her."

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-27, 7:00 AM | Message # 94
Daimyo
Morio suddenly felt relaxed. "I believe you. If it's O.K. with you, I am going to stay in this room. I want to be here when Sachi wakes up."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-12-27, 7:01 AM | Message # 95
Daimyo
"I understand." Folding her hands in front of her, Mitsuki turned her gaze towards her second eldest daughter. "Shall we leave you alone?"

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-27, 7:04 AM | Message # 96
Daimyo
"Yes." Morio replied. Suki followed her mother. "You trust Morio, mother?"

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-12-27, 7:05 AM | Message # 97
Daimyo
As the two exited, Mitsuki still wore that gentle expression on her face. "For someone so kind-hearted and willing to defend the one they love, it would be impossible not to." She replied.

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-27, 7:06 AM | Message # 98
Daimyo
"Hey Mother, can you train me? I need to master healing abilities. I want to be able to heal anything!"

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-12-27, 7:08 AM | Message # 99
Daimyo
"That's fine... I was planning on teaching you both on how to use Kido properly, anyway...."

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-27, 7:11 AM | Message # 100
Daimyo
"Thank you."

Back in Sachi's room, Morio was sitting on her bed as she lay asleep. He would stay awake all night. There was no point in sleeping. He was going to guard her. Keep her safe.

"I won't let anyone hurt her." He murmured to himself. "Not again."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-12-27, 7:16 AM | Message # 101
Daimyo
At the base.

Gripped by the front of her collar, Kyashi found herself slammed against the metallic wall, a simple smirk on her face. "What? All I did was say 'yes' or 'no'....and he did say it was my choice...." She said coolly towards an annoyed Ryuka.

"That's not the point! If you were going to kill her, then why the hell didn't you escape immediately afterwards?!"

It had been like this for quite a while now. Jiriki had remained silent, watching the two argue for a moment more. In a throne-like chair, he sat cross-legged, his arms on the respective armrests.

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-27, 7:17 AM | Message # 102
Daimyo
Kaemon sighed. "Break it up you two. I'm alive again and that last thing I need is to hear bickering."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-12-27, 7:23 AM | Message # 103
Daimyo
"Shut the fuck up...." Ryuka growled, continuing to glare at Kyashi who stared back in annoyance. "Are you gonna lecture me now?" She asked in aggravation. "So what if I get killed on some mission? I got killed last time by my own student, and the only thing I hated about it is that she regretted doing it! I don't give a damn about death!"

"Well, I do!" The Injiki snapped.

"And why's that?"

"Because unlike most of these guys around you, I CARE ABOUT YOU!"

Immediately, her eyes widened. Ryuka's voice immediately softened. "I don't know what they think... but I actually care about whether you live or die. Ever since we were alive, I couldn't stop thinking about whether you were gonna get killed for even being associated with me back then. I care about you... or have you forgotten that?!"

"...." She was a bit shaken by his words.

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-27, 7:25 AM | Message # 104
Daimyo
"Finally some quiet." Kaemon muttered. "I can't wait 'till all this is said and done. Unlike you three," he pointed at Ryuka, Arturo and Jiriki. "I have a family." He yawned. "Can't wait to see 'em."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-12-27, 7:26 AM | Message # 105
Daimyo
"I have a family." Jiriki replied dryly. "They're just dead now."

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Soul Society » Fury and Tragedy: The Unfinished Rivalry
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz