Friday, 2024-05-17, 8:38 PM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | The Superpowers Collide: Tora Yamamura vs Kaemon Kurosaki - Page 6 - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Soul Society » The Superpowers Collide: Tora Yamamura vs Kaemon Kurosaki (My dad can beat up your dad! XD)
The Superpowers Collide: Tora Yamamura vs Kaemon Kurosaki
AhatakeDate: Tuesday, 2009-12-29, 4:57 AM | Message # 76
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
"Yeah." Ahatake replied. "They'll sort this out. Either that or be dead on the floor."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Tuesday, 2009-12-29, 5:00 AM | Message # 77
Daimyo
Gently, Kyuui pushed open the door to her sister's room and shut it behind her. Gently, she laid Aoi on the bed, sure of an unresponsive reaction, anyway. But instead of leaving, she sat down on the bed as well, looking over dejectedly at her sister.

"....you gonna listen to me?"

AhatakeDate: Tuesday, 2009-12-29, 5:01 AM | Message # 78
Daimyo
"Don't have anything else to do." Aoi replied staring at the ceiling.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Tuesday, 2009-12-29, 5:06 AM | Message # 79
Daimyo
Kyuui began with a sigh, similar to that of her father's. "About what happened in the forest... that was my fault for blowing my top on you like that, and I'm really sorry."

AhatakeDate: Tuesday, 2009-12-29, 5:07 AM | Message # 80
Daimyo
"Apology accepted." Aoi replied in monotone.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Tuesday, 2009-12-29, 5:08 AM | Message # 81
Daimyo
"....you don't sound like you accept it." Kyuui lightly narrowed her eyes.

AhatakeDate: Tuesday, 2009-12-29, 5:09 AM | Message # 82
Daimyo
"Well I do." Aoi replied. "If that is all you have to say, I guess you can go now."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Tuesday, 2009-12-29, 5:11 AM | Message # 83
Daimyo
Slowly, Kyuui got up and walked over, until she was looming over Aoi's prostrate body. Then, without warning, she reached over, hauled the girl up by the collar, and roughly pulled her over, eyes swimming with anger. "Why won't you fucking snap out of this?!" She snapped. "It's bad enough Dad had to go and leave, but now you are, too?!"

AhatakeDate: Tuesday, 2009-12-29, 5:13 AM | Message # 84
Daimyo
"I'm doing you a favor." Aoi replied. "By distancing myself from you, I avoid raping you."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Tuesday, 2009-12-29, 5:17 AM | Message # 85
Daimyo
"YOU ARE NOT DOING ME A FAVOR!" Kyuui snapped. "What happened to the Aoi I knew, the one that was so eager and happy?! What happened to my SISTER, huh?! By acting like this, all you're doing is causing me a lot of pain and frustration!" She shook her head. "Haven't you ever stopped to consider how the ones around you feel?! Maybe I want to be close to you! Maybe i want you to rape me!!!"

Then, the next words she couldn't stop from tearing through her throat. "Maybe I love you too!!!"

AhatakeDate: Tuesday, 2009-12-29, 5:18 AM | Message # 86
Daimyo
Aoi's eyes widened. "Wha...What did you say?"

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Tuesday, 2009-12-29, 5:21 AM | Message # 87
Daimyo
This time, she repeated it a bit softer, eyes wavering with tears. "I....I love you, too!" She sobbed, her head hanging down. "To see you like this... it'll drive me insane if it goes any further... I... I don't want to see the one I care about tear themselves away from me like this..." Defeated, and unable to maintain her fury, she sank to her knees, head hung low with the droplets of salt pouring from her eyes.

"P...please... I want Aoi back...."

AhatakeDate: Tuesday, 2009-12-29, 5:23 AM | Message # 88
Daimyo
Aoi picked Kyuui up and sat her upright on the bed. "I'm sorry." She muttered. "Sorry for causing you all this pain. It's just ..there are people who don't deal with rejection well. Guess I'm one of them."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Tuesday, 2009-12-29, 5:25 AM | Message # 89
Daimyo
Unable to say anything more, Kyuui threw her arms around Aoi, burying her tears in her shoulder. "T...thank you...Aoi..." She said hoarsely, embracing the girl tightly.

AhatakeDate: Tuesday, 2009-12-29, 5:27 AM | Message # 90
Daimyo
Aoi placed her arms around Kyuui and kissed her forehead. "You're welcome. Now stop crying. No one wants to see you cry."

I'll do what I please

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Soul Society » The Superpowers Collide: Tora Yamamura vs Kaemon Kurosaki (My dad can beat up your dad! XD)
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz