Thursday, 2024-04-25, 0:59 AM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | Jinchuu Again! Is it War? - Page 15 - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Soul Society » Jinchuu Again! Is it War?
Jinchuu Again! Is it War?
AhatakeDate: Monday, 2010-01-18, 3:27 AM | Message # 211
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
Ahatake put his arm in front of Ryuka. "Don't." Ahatake said sternly. "This Arrancar...his spiritual pressure is something different. It's powerful. How can you not feel it? He blocked both of us with no effort at all, and you think you could take him on by yourself?"

Azami grinned. "Holgazan is the strongest."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Monday, 2010-01-18, 3:29 AM | Message # 212
Daimyo
Ryuka sent a sidelong glare in his direction. "Well, letting them get away isn't much of an option, either!" He insisted. "We'd be losing a lead we have!"

AhatakeDate: Monday, 2010-01-18, 3:37 AM | Message # 213
Daimyo
"Do you value your life or not?" Ahatake asked. "It's kind of rich for me to be saying this but have you ever tried a plan? If we charge in at this guy. along with these two, we will find ourselves without heads. And frankly I like my head." Well it was a nice speech when he started out.

"Glad you see it my way." Holgazan replied. "Let's go, I'm exhausted." He motioned to his comrades and he vanished with Sonido and Azami and Warai followed with Shunpo.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Monday, 2010-01-18, 3:40 AM | Message # 214
Daimyo
"...fine. But I'm not lettin' em get away." Ryuka relented reluctantly, sheathing his sword. He walked past Ahatake's arm and towards where they had disappeared "Their energy's close. I'm going to keep a low profile and tail 'em. You're staying with your sister and wife, right?"

AhatakeDate: Monday, 2010-01-18, 3:42 AM | Message # 215
Daimyo
"It's pointless." Akiko spoke up. "He's an Arrancar. He'll probably create a Garganta along the way. And you can't make one can you sweetie?" She asked Ryuka.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Monday, 2010-01-18, 3:44 AM | Message # 216
Daimyo
"Oh, I believe I can. Hell, I'd even follow theirs." Ryuka replied, smirking as he backed away. "How else did you think I was able to find Amparo?"

Without waiting for a response, he too disappeared into thin air to pursue the suspects.

Message edited by Achrones - Monday, 2010-01-18, 3:47 AM

AhatakeDate: Monday, 2010-01-18, 3:48 AM | Message # 217
Daimyo
Ahatake sighed and walked back over to Akiko and sat down on the thin air they were standing on.

"She'll live, Onii-san." Akiko told him gently.

"Good."

Holgazan hadn't gone far before he pulled out a device given to him by Taiki. He crushed it and a whirling portal was opened.

"This should take us right back to the base." Holgazan explained. "Let's go."

"Hai!" Azami replied and followed Holgazan into the portal and Warai after. "What a pain.."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Monday, 2010-01-18, 3:51 AM | Message # 218
Daimyo
"You're mine."

With post haste, he threw himself in just before it closed, hoping that wherever it took him wasn't too much of a hassle. He knew that once he came to the other side, he would have to hide himself immediately, for the enemy presence would be strong. He just hoped it wasn't too late.

AhatakeDate: Monday, 2010-01-18, 3:54 AM | Message # 219
Daimyo
They ran through the portal which the innards were merely a mass of blue and white crackling reishi. It didn't take long to exit the portal and they were standing in the midst of their comrades.

"Taiki," Holgazan said to the white haired figure in a corner. "I retrieved them. Now I am going to rest."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Monday, 2010-01-18, 4:01 AM | Message # 220
Daimyo
"You have done well, Holgazan." Taiki congratulated, nodding in approval. He turned back to the computer panel he was operating on, typing away. "You may go now." Currently, they were in some sort of meeting room, lined with terminals in the back. It was quite large, giving everyone space to move around freely. Hidden behind the back terminal was the Injiki, who was sitting with his back to it. Reaching up to his ear, he clicked a device fitted to it.

"This is Red Bird to Big Bird, do you read?"

There was a moment of silence, before an answer came through. "Copy. Do you have the location?"

"Yes. I'll be sending co-ordinates as soon as I get my hands on the access codes." He said quietly. "Shouldn't be too hard."

"Roger that. Extraction will be on your own, unless units can assist. Over and out."

Sighing, Ryuka shut off the communication and leaned over to eye the group, watching carefully for the opportunity to escape.

AhatakeDate: Monday, 2010-01-18, 4:03 AM | Message # 221
Daimyo
"Taiki, I think I killed one." Azami told him. "The big breasted woman."

"I'm not so sure." Warai told her. "The red head seemed to be doing a good job of brining her back to life."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Monday, 2010-01-18, 4:08 AM | Message # 222
Daimyo
The man restrained a snicker at the "big-breasted" comment. Sure, Tereya had a nice bust, but "big-breasted"? That was just going too far, in his opinion....

Taiki folded his arms across his chest, raising a slight eyebrow. "The 'red-head' is known as Akiko, my aunt. She's someone that utilizes Kido in the best way. And..." He frowned slightly. "The 'big-breasted' woman's my mother. Not as strong as Tou-san, but able to keep you on your toes both ways."

AhatakeDate: Monday, 2010-01-18, 4:09 AM | Message # 223
Daimyo
"I was still able to take a bite out of her." Azami told him. "Without that mask she ain't much."

Holgazan spoke up from the only sofa in the room. "For as long as I've known you, Azami, your Shikai still repulses me."

I'll do what I please

Message edited by Ahatake - Monday, 2010-01-18, 4:10 AM

AchronesDate: Monday, 2010-01-18, 4:11 AM | Message # 224
Daimyo
"Glad to hear that you were able to fight her off..." Taiki complimented. "Would you like for someone to tend to your injuries?" He looked over at Warai. "Both of you, if needed..."

They seemed to have their attention off; a perfect opportunity for the Leftenant. Slowly, he got up to a crouched position, feet ready to run to the exit he saw. He took in a deep breath to mentally prepare himself.

AhatakeDate: Monday, 2010-01-18, 4:14 AM | Message # 225
Daimyo
"I'm fine." Warai replied. "My opponent wasn't much."

"My arms are burned from that spell I used." Azami winced slightly. "That Kido I used was a bit much for me."

"I warned you a long time ago," Holgazan spoke up in an "I told you so tone", "never to use that spell did I not?"

"For someone who is exhausted," Azami replied, "you sure can talk alot."

I'll do what I please

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Soul Society » Jinchuu Again! Is it War?
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz