Wednesday, 2024-04-24, 9:45 AM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | Intended Battle. Isshou Ureshii vs Sachi Yamamura - Page 6 - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Soul Society » Intended Battle. Isshou Ureshii vs Sachi Yamamura
Intended Battle. Isshou Ureshii vs Sachi Yamamura
AchronesDate: Monday, 2010-01-18, 11:27 PM | Message # 76
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
"Don't do anything stupid." Tora's tone didn't show much caring in it. "If you're heading after them...."

Message edited by Achrones - Monday, 2010-01-18, 11:28 PM

AhatakeDate: Monday, 2010-01-18, 11:29 PM | Message # 77
Daimyo
Morio grinned. "Probably. I'm going to raise some hell, so that probably counts. If you catch the scent of blood, it means I killed them." He donned his mask yet again and vanished.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Monday, 2010-01-18, 11:32 PM | Message # 78
Daimyo
From the surveillance, Taiki looked on in amusement. The monitors were inspecting the detaining group with their blond prisoner in tow. "Excellent." He praised, raising a glass of what looked like red wine to his lips. "Everything is in perfect working order."

Message edited by Achrones - Monday, 2010-01-18, 11:33 PM

AhatakeDate: Monday, 2010-01-18, 11:34 PM | Message # 79
Daimyo
Isshou and Awai appeared next to him, Isshou shirt stained in blood.

"What was the point of that?" Isshou asked. "All it did was mess up my new blouse ya know."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Monday, 2010-01-18, 11:35 PM | Message # 80
Daimyo
"Just the beginning of a little plan I have, nothing more." The white-haired man replied casually, smiling over at his two companions. "You needn't worry yourself about it."

AhatakeDate: Monday, 2010-01-18, 11:36 PM | Message # 81
Daimyo
"You're paying for my dry cleaning." Isshou told him.

Awai sighed. "It's your fault for even being the one to fight. Next you volunteer for something, don't complained about the outcome."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Monday, 2010-01-18, 11:38 PM | Message # 82
Daimyo
"Truthfully..." Taiki closed his eyes and leaned back into his chair. "I was hoping that instead of Sachi, her father would approach, but either way she's now a prime suspect of a crime. Once they see the other victim, they'll start putting false clues together. This will take Soul Society off of our trail and leave us with more freedom to work with."

AhatakeDate: Monday, 2010-01-18, 11:40 PM | Message # 83
Daimyo
"Sounds fun." Isshou replied, grinning.

"That should make it easier." Awai murmured. "Do you have anything else you need us to do? Otherwise we have matters of our own to attend too."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Monday, 2010-01-18, 11:41 PM | Message # 84
Daimyo
"For now, you're dismissed and free to go." Taiki said immediately, waving a hand behind him. "Thank you for your time."

AhatakeDate: Monday, 2010-01-18, 11:55 PM | Message # 85
Daimyo
"Alright." Awai replied. "Isshou let's move."

"Kidokies." Isshou replied and they vanished with Shunpo.

"Let's find a place far away from Taiki where we can talk." Awai told Isshou.

"Yeah." He replied and they kept running and only stopped when they were in the middle of a large clearing, where the win would carry their voices far.

Isshou laid down on the grass and started looking like he was trying to make a snow angel.

"We've been with the Jinchuu for about a month now." Awai said counting on his fingers, "and we still haven't found out anything worthwhile."

"Yeah," Isshou replied. "They seem very guarded, and Taiki never reveals too much when he gives us an assignment. Just enough for us to complete it. It'd be much easier if we knew what he was planning, but I don't think he tells anyone. Do you think he suspects something?" Isshou asked worriedly.

"I don't think so." Awai replied, looking thoughtful. "He doesn't seem like the type to distrust allies, only enemies. But I could be wrong. We know so little about him."

"True... and we still haven't made contact with him yet." Isshou sighed sadly.

"He's not easy to contact, Isshou." Awai told him. "But let's get moving. We're wasting time with this discussion."

"Right." Isshou replied and they vanished once again. What are those two children planning?

The End

I'll do what I please

Message edited by Ahatake - Monday, 2010-01-18, 11:56 PM

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Soul Society » Intended Battle. Isshou Ureshii vs Sachi Yamamura
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz