Thursday, 2024-03-28, 1:40 PM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | Interception by the Noble Families. Ryūiki Kuchiki vs Furia - Page 5 - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Soul Society » Interception by the Noble Families. Ryūiki Kuchiki vs Furia
Interception by the Noble Families. Ryūiki Kuchiki vs Furia
AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2010-01-24, 6:15 AM | Message # 61
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
She landed on the ground and stood still. She lifted up her sword and let it go. It plunged into the ground and stopped at the guard.

"There are two ways this fight can end." Ryuiki told him. "You can surrender, and it will end painlessly. Or you can continue to fight and the end will be painful."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2010-01-24, 6:17 AM | Message # 62
Daimyo
"Is that supposed to scare me?" Furia taunted. "Unless, of course, you are referring to your own death. Then yes... the end will be very painful."

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2010-01-24, 6:17 AM | Message # 63
Daimyo
"I see." Ryuiki sighed. "Does this mean you intend to continue to fight?"

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2010-01-24, 6:20 AM | Message # 64
Daimyo
"Don't sigh like you have the upper hand. I still have yet to bring my full strength to the surface."

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2010-01-24, 6:22 AM | Message # 65
Daimyo
"So then this means you have chosen pain.." She sighed. "Tsurarahime..." She whispered. But nothing happened.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2010-01-24, 6:27 AM | Message # 66
Daimyo
However, Furia was not one to let down his guard so easily. He readied himself, his senses checking for any sudden changes in spiritual energy. It was not long, however, before he could feel that same energy changing underneath him...

Within an instant, he Sonidoed off of the ground and into the air, his eyes looking down at the ground below him.

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2010-01-24, 6:31 AM | Message # 67
Daimyo
A gigantic pillar of ice erupted out of the ground where he would have just been like a giant crystallized earthworm and stopped, shining magnificently in the sunlight.

"My strongest offensive ability is Tsurarahime, the Ice Pillar Princess." Ryuiki explained calmly. "It sends spiritual pressure into the ground and can form ice pillars anywhere within a reasonable distance from myself. The Pillars are meant for stabbing and piercing flesh and are not easily shattered."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2010-01-24, 6:37 AM | Message # 68
Daimyo
So ground fighting was out of the question now.

He gritted his teeth, even more irritated by the fact that he now had to stay in the air. It would now be hard to attack Ryuiki was on the ground as well. His hands gripped his hilt tighter.

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2010-01-24, 6:39 AM | Message # 69
Daimyo
More rumbling was heard as another pillar burst out of the ground and upward at Furia. "No stance or release command in needed for this attack." She told him. "The only thing that gives it away is the rumbling."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2010-01-24, 6:50 AM | Message # 70
Daimyo
It was now time for him to get serious. Promptly, the man raised his sword and pointed it towards the oncoming ice pillar. He only had to whisper one word.

"...Crave!"

His blade quickly shifted towards that of a trident weapon, and his spiritual power was released full-force. "Celos." He finished, shifting the hold to that of one hand.

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2010-01-24, 6:53 AM | Message # 71
Daimyo
The pillar was stopped when it collided with his weapon and it cracked.

"Hmm...Ressurecion.." She murmured. "It seems he has indeed chosen pain. Shirokawa this may be tiring, but you'll have to deal with it."

The ground started to rumble and crack and a multitude of ice pillars erupted from the ground on all sides and in many different directions.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2010-01-24, 7:02 AM | Message # 72
Daimyo
This time, he couldn't dodge. There was nowhere to run. Eyes widening in shock, he pointed the prods straight at the pillars, charging it with blue reishi. But, with the distance closing, he could not bring himself for a full attack. He was forced to release it right then and there...

BOOM!

That area was consumed in a powerful explosion.

But, at least for that moment, Furia's vision went black, and he could feel himself descending unwillingly. His body was headed straight for death by impalement, by those same white pillars...

Message edited by Achrones - Sunday, 2010-01-24, 7:03 AM

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2010-01-24, 7:08 AM | Message # 73
Daimyo
He seemed stunned, and since they needed him alive, she knew killing him wasn't an option. "Bakudo number 37, Tsuriboshi!" She created star-shaped cushion of Spiritual Energy, which anchored itself to the white pillar with "ropes" of spirit particles and caught the falling figure of Furia.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2010-01-24, 7:11 AM | Message # 74
Daimyo
When his vision returned, he found himself in the prostrate position, his sword by his side. Breathing hard and struggling to recover his vision, he attempted to pull himself up again.

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2010-01-24, 7:13 AM | Message # 75
Daimyo
"Bakudo number 63, Sajo Sabaku!" Golden ropes of spiritual energy wrapped around Furia, binding him arms and rendering them useless. Ryuiki walked up into the air and stood in front of him. "It's over."

I'll do what I please

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Soul Society » Interception by the Noble Families. Ryūiki Kuchiki vs Furia
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz