Thursday, 2024-03-28, 6:15 PM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | Unauthorized S&R, Danger Close - Page 2 - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Soul Society » Unauthorized S&R, Danger Close
Unauthorized S&R, Danger Close
AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2010-01-24, 8:55 AM | Message # 16
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
Morio turned around and saw the mob of guardsmen. "Bakudo 35, Wa Raika!" He chanted and halo formed around each of the members that were chasing them binding them and preventing their use of Kido, or the releasing of their Zanpakuto. Unless they were Vizards they were no threat. He kept moving.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2010-01-24, 8:57 AM | Message # 17
Daimyo
"The target's heading towards one of the sealed elevators!" One of them barked into their communicator. "Get ready up there!"

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2010-01-24, 8:58 AM | Message # 18
Daimyo
Morio approached said elevator, and was immediately greeted by a group of guard shinigami.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2010-01-24, 9:01 AM | Message # 19
Daimyo
"Don't let him escape!"

Determined not to let him pass, the guards all rushed towards him in a quick manner. They moved like ninja, arms behind them, and figure hunched over. They were all bare-fisted, as weapons were not allowed in the Seireitei prison. However, to be able to subdue a prisoner with their bare hands would be a challenging trait to overcome.

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2010-01-24, 9:03 AM | Message # 20
Daimyo
"Bakudo number 21, Sekienton!" He thrust his hand down and a blast of smoke appeared, concealing him. He opened the elevator and pressed the first button he could reach.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2010-01-24, 9:06 AM | Message # 21
Daimyo
Luckily, it lifted upwards, towards the second-level - where Sachi was being held.

It wasn't too soon before the door opened, and two burly-looking Shinigami were waiting for him. They held some sort of rocket launcher weapon on their shoulders, pointed straight at the closed elevator door. When it opened, they did not hesitate at all.

They opened fire, unleashing two massive beams of reiatsu to bombard his position.

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2010-01-24, 9:08 AM | Message # 22
Daimyo
Morio ducked and forced his hand on the ground, whirling into a circle and jumping up. His feet connected with the Shinigami's faces, breaking their noses and he kept moving. "Sorry about that!" He called back.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2010-01-24, 9:10 AM | Message # 23
Daimyo
Stunned by the power of the blow, they fell down and dropped their powerful weapons. Afterwards, a familiar voice was heard; the voice of his beloved from one of the locked-bar cells. "Who's there?"

It was Sachi.

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2010-01-24, 9:12 AM | Message # 24
Daimyo
Morio recognized the voice. "Sachi it's me." Morio replied. "I'm here to bust you out."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2010-01-24, 9:14 AM | Message # 25
Daimyo
Immediately, she came into view. Her hands grasped the bars, as if she had been eagerly waiting his arrival. But, her expression betrayed them: she was staring at Morio coldly, a clear scowl on her face. "What are you doing in here?" She hissed sternly. "Get out before they catch you!!"

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2010-01-24, 9:15 AM | Message # 26
Daimyo
"Like I'm going to leave." Morio replied. "I just took out God knows how many guards to get up here, and you say turn back?"

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2010-01-24, 9:17 AM | Message # 27
Daimyo
"Yes! It's bad enough they prosecuted you as a Hollow, but now you're risking your life for something foolish. I won't be killed, but once they surround you, you can consider yourself put on death row!"

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2010-01-24, 9:18 AM | Message # 28
Daimyo
Morio sighed. "I can live with that." He told her. "I have no ties to the Soul Society. I doubt anyone remembers me. Now can you please step away from the bars?"

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2010-01-24, 9:20 AM | Message # 29
Daimyo
That made the blonde close her eyes and suck in a breath through her teeth, before stepping back reluctantly. "...Fine. Do whatever you want..." She muttered.

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2010-01-24, 9:22 AM | Message # 30
Daimyo
"Hado number 2, Aoitou!" A blade of Kido grew out of his arm, and he slashed the bars to pieces. The blade retracted. "If anyone asks, I knocked you out and brought you out with me."

I'll do what I please

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Soul Society » Unauthorized S&R, Danger Close
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz