Friday, 2024-04-19, 9:53 AM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | Deathly Reincounter! Ahatake vs Ryuka - Page 11 - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Human World » Deathly Reincounter! Ahatake vs Ryuka (Here we go! Time to crush TIME!)
Deathly Reincounter! Ahatake vs Ryuka
AhatakeDate: Monday, 2009-12-07, 1:41 AM | Message # 151
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
"Adela, don't." Ahatake ordered, and everyone looked to see Adela aiming a cero at Tereya. "Tereya we will see."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Monday, 2009-12-07, 1:46 AM | Message # 152
Daimyo
"It wasn't a request." Tereya said, eyes glaring over at Adela. "He should to act on his own. He's six-fucking-teen now, and he can think for himself. If he doesn't like someone that way, that should be fine. He'll find his own to be with later on. No use pairing up people..."

With an open hand, she gestured towards the three children. "...who aren't meant for it."

AhatakeDate: Monday, 2009-12-07, 1:48 AM | Message # 153
Daimyo
"Alright." Ahatake muttered. "But Adela will stay here until she feels like leaving." He turned to glare at his unconscious son. "You can't hear me, but in my mind you're no better than Ryuka, the very person this family strives to kill. Sleep for awhile."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Monday, 2009-12-07, 1:54 AM | Message # 154
Daimyo
Tereya remained silent, but she walked over to her fallen son and gently grasped him in her arms. She said nothing, for it was clear the situation was too tense for words. She slowly walked upstairs, careful not to wake Taiki.

AhatakeDate: Monday, 2009-12-07, 1:57 AM | Message # 155
Daimyo
Ahatake did not follow and put his hand on his daughter's head. "You did good kid. You'll get a raise in your allowance for this. By the way, we met Kyashi today."

"Onee-san?!" Midoriko asked her face lighting up.

"Yes, and the bad part is she was with Ryuka."

"Ryuka?!?"

"Yes. She seems to like him for some reason. This could mean trouble for us. In the meantime you and Adela go train, or do whatever you want to do for now."

"Alright." Midoriko took Adela's hand and led her to the training room.

I'll do what I please

Message edited by Ahatake - Monday, 2009-12-07, 2:01 AM

AchronesDate: Monday, 2009-12-07, 2:02 AM | Message # 156
Daimyo
In the distance, a lone silhouette could be seen, his eyes gazing at the house. One eyebrow cocked and a smile on his face, he folded his arms across his chest and walked away, new thoughts forming inside of his head. His long hair blew in the chilly air....

AhatakeDate: Monday, 2009-12-07, 2:03 AM | Message # 157
Daimyo
The Ryuka arc had begun.....

I'll do what I please

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Human World » Deathly Reincounter! Ahatake vs Ryuka (Here we go! Time to crush TIME!)
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz