Thursday, 2024-04-11, 0:28 AM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | Embodiment of Lust! Lujuria! - Page 15 - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Human World » Embodiment of Lust! Lujuria! (Seven Projects of Jinchuu Arc...START!)
Embodiment of Lust! Lujuria!
AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2010-01-09, 6:35 AM | Message # 211
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
"I'd staying down here." Holgazaan said.

"If he is I am." Azami replied.

"I have to get the rust of Zansatsu, Taiki." Warai twirled the sword around. "Haven't used it in God knows how long."

"I'm have to go back to my room." Avidez said. "Make sure none of you have stolen anything."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Saturday, 2010-01-09, 6:40 AM | Message # 212
Daimyo
"Very well...."

As Lujuria walked by to her room, she immediately noticed a silent, sickly-looking, and black-haired Arrancar who was sitting against the wall. Curiously, she walked over and sat down beside him. "For once, you look duller than usual..." She commented, raising an eyebrow. "Something wrong?"

The man eyed her for a moment before turning his gaze away. "It's nothing..."

"Oh, come on...."

Thus began a conversation between Lujuria and the Arrancar Furia.

AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2010-01-09, 6:43 AM | Message # 213
Daimyo
Holgazaan seemed to be sleeping or at least trying to when Azami jumped on top of him. "Holgazaan you need to be more active. Get up and DO something!"

"Kid, I'm trying to sleep." Holgazaan muttered trying to push her off. "I have years to do something."

Warai was nowhere in sight, but the sound of chopping tree's could be heard.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Saturday, 2010-01-09, 6:45 AM | Message # 214
Daimyo
With that, Taiki Flash Stepped away, allowing the remaining attendants to their luxury. At least, for the moment...

End.

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Human World » Embodiment of Lust! Lujuria! (Seven Projects of Jinchuu Arc...START!)
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz