Friday, 2024-04-26, 0:36 AM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | Enter the Dragon! Warai vs Shunsatsu - Page 6 - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Human World » Enter the Dragon! Warai vs Shunsatsu
Enter the Dragon! Warai vs Shunsatsu
AchronesDate: Saturday, 2010-01-16, 9:23 AM | Message # 76
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
SMASH!

That caused the blade to smash into nothing but the ground and debris around Shunsatsu. He closed his eyes and scowled, Shikai deactivating to the regular katana. Without word, he sheathed the blade, put his arms in his pockets, took in a deep breath, and walked back to the spot where Asuka was.

AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2010-01-16, 9:24 AM | Message # 77
Daimyo
"Heya." Asuka said smiling. "I felt fighting spiritual pressure. You O.K.?"

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Saturday, 2010-01-16, 9:28 AM | Message # 78
Daimyo
The man managed a weak smile in her direction. "Yeah. I'll be fine.... just a little tired, that's all." He admitted reluctantly.

AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2010-01-16, 9:30 AM | Message # 79
Daimyo
Asuka walked up to her husband, a slight smile on her face. "Maybe I can take advantage of that." She said silkily and gently pushed Shunsatsu to the ground.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Saturday, 2010-01-16, 9:31 AM | Message # 80
Daimyo
Immediately, Shunsatsu's eyes widened, but a grin was plastered onto his face. He slowly attempted to sit himself up. "Oi.... what're you think yer doin'?"

AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2010-01-16, 9:32 AM | Message # 81
Daimyo
"Simple." Asuka replied, sitting on top of Shunsatsu. "A reward for protecting me.." She pressed her lips to his.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Saturday, 2010-01-16, 9:35 AM | Message # 82
Daimyo
There was nothing more said. After this, he would get his mind together to think about the battle, and who his opponent was. It was going to be much of a hassle, and he would eventually have to ask for help in the hardest spaces.

But for now, he could at least enjoy himself. With her.

The End

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Human World » Enter the Dragon! Warai vs Shunsatsu
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz